Giovanni van Bronckhorst (All Updates)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the top was more me saying I was all in on the Gio train!

Trust me, I’d love to break who was the new manager but it would certainly not be a hint. Might even borrow Keef’s EXCLUSIVE for that!
David, how does it work for you and Mark in terms of getting told to go to Ibrox for an event such as a new manager being appointed.

how far in advance do they tell you and what happens if you can’t make it?

There is a flight coming into Dundee private jet Mrs just checked firearms its scheduled could this be Gio flight has 5 males 1 female on it.
Note its landed and passengers are off dunno who was on it tho she's hopeless has no idea who Gio is. She wasn't on passports so dosnt know

There is a flight coming into Dundee private jet Mrs just checked firearms its scheduled could this be Gio flight has 5 males 1 female on it.
Took me a while to realise that you meant your Mrs is there at the airport and checked the firearms!

But there are and have been no other flights to Dundee since the FA7X one? And nothing scheduled until 4pm from Belfast. At least not on Flightradar

But if the FA7X flight had 5 males and 1 female... now we're talking B-D

Will probably be saturday as i cant see it being today now and dont think they would do it tomoz on day of walters memorial

Took me a while to realise that you meant your Mrs is there at the airport and checked the firearms!

But there are and have been no other flights to Dundee since the FA7X one? And nothing scheduled until 4pm from Belfast. At least not on Flightradar

Yeah she works there

Yeah she works there when I asked about the private jet from Amsterdam she said how do you know FF was the reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back