Giovanni van Bronckhorst (All Updates)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loyal72

The Sun and DR also claim he's keen for Rangers job.

EDIT -

Updated info:

UPDATE: Gio arrives for talks with Rangers.

LATEST: Gio leaves having held talks with Rangers.

Last edited:
giovanni-van-bronckhorst-von-den-rangers-feiert-das-vierte-tor-g9bhd5.jpg

I have a large collection of butt-plugs.

End of the day he won Feyenoord their first Eredivisie title for 18 years in a league where Ajax and PSV have been dominant in the last couple decades. He has that on cv coming in, something Gerrard did not.

Has played at some big big clubs, including our own so he will be aware of the expectations

Do I think he’s the right fit ? I’m not sure, but it will be interesting to see how he does if he is out new manager. Maybe usher in another era of Dutch players throughout out team, which I’m okay with.

If there's any truth in this (they could just have gotten it from here :p) then go for it. I'd be happy for him to get the job asap

I’m not as excited about this as others seem to be. I don’t think he’s as good as people believe, but he’s a name which would quell a lot of the unrest for many. Either way, whether it’s GVB or someone else, we will all still be there supporting.
Why not out of interest? He won Feyenoord their first title in what, 18 years? That’s some achievement in a league with Ajax and PSV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back