Ross Wilson interview

I’m very interested by the line, “once he (Gerrard) intimated that he was going to go and do something else, we have been tracking for a period of time a number of future Rangers managers”.

This suggests to me that Gerrard’s decision to ‘go and do something else’ was made a good while ago.

All of which might help to explain why we’ve been comparatively lacklustre this season.

I’m very interested by the line, “once he (Gerrard) intimated that he was going to go and do something else, we have been tracking for a period of time a number of future Rangers managers”.

This suggests to me that Gerrard’s decision to ‘go and do something else’ was made a good while ago.

All of which might help to explain why we’ve been comparatively lacklustre this season.
No it doesn’t. The process for our next manager is already underway.

I think he was saying that we always want to have a list of managers that we have our eye on and are tracking as potential future Rangers managers rather than Gerrard intimated he was leaving a while ago (although he may well have done).

His comments about the last manager, effectively giving notice, cements Gerrard as a liar.

This interview was class though, and I'm too buzzing to be annoyed.

Lets Gio.

Back