Hibs away - less than a fortnight away

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will count, you’ll now be on 2 with some silver on 0
The wording of the email suggests otherwise.

But If it does that’s crap - that’s going to see me out of Hearts and Aberdeen aswell.

They can stick mygers up their arse. I’ll take my chances at picking up tickets elsewhere as I have for every game bar Motherwell this season

2 out of 3 of us on F&F got them for second time this season, got the additional one in second ballot for Dundee eventually.

so far

Ross County, St Johnstone, Dundee, Livingston and 2/3 Hibs

Hee haw again.

Silver, or high silver if you like. Not had a sniff of a ticket yet.

With our recent record at Hampden, can anyone tell me what the benefits are for me being in MyGers?

My tickets:
Gold - Yes
Bronze - No

That side seems to work but no idea how the Bronze mob ever move up.
Truth is, they won’t. The movement between silver to gold will be hundreds unless the club change the way mygers works at present

It’s been covered at length on here but the majority don’t want to know about it. Would be good to get a few of the clues up bears to do a podcast so the word gets out

Check your order history for the requirement if you don’t have an email, have a few mates who got no email but have the Hibs requirement and were able to go on and buy

Hee haw again.

Silver, or high silver if you like. Not had a sniff of a ticket yet.

With our recent record at Hampden, can anyone tell me what the benefits are for me being in MyGers?
Whilst in silver, there’s nothing. Unless you like seminars with first team players
Mygers only benefits those in gold. The club designed this system. It will change next season and they’ll cite feedback as the reason. They wanted a loyalty scheme that can’t ever work

Whilst in silver, there’s nothing. Unless you like seminars with first team players
Mygers only benefits those in gold. The club designed this system. It will change next season and they’ll cite feedback as the reason. They wanted a loyalty scheme that can’t ever work

I'm in silver and it's benefited me.

Might sound like sour grapes but folk in silver are getting far too few tickets imo. We're going to end up with less tickets than we were getting previously despite forking out extra cash to join the scheme.

Would be shocked if I get any of the next 3 away games - being the hardest ones of the season to get - so going to be stuck on 1 going into February. Ridiculous to fork out for a membership for that if you ask me.

I'm in silver and it's benefited me.
How has it benefitted you? I’m silver and in my opinion it’s been shite.

Didn’t have enough for either official flight when previously my travel club points would’ve guaranteed me a seat

Only one ticket in the ballot so far and an opportunity to purchase Livi

Just checked my order history and they’ve got me marked down as having an order for livi which was never converted to a ticket.

I never applied for livi as I’m out of the country this weekend but was also hoping to win out of it by being higher up the list for hibs, hearts or Aberdeen truth be told.

The club effed up and said I was successful for livi despite not applying, they then retracted that and said it wouldn’t affect me in subsequent ballots.

I’ll bet it has.

In what way? You’ll have 2 away tickets tops I’m guessing and for Hibs semi people outwith mygers got a ticket

I've had Motherwell, Hibs away and Ross County so far. Assume i'll get one or two more on top of that.

I've had Motherwell, Hibs away and Ross County so far. Assume i'll get one or two more on top of that.
Did you get promoted to gold in error for Motherwell?

There’s silvers on 0 and now some on 2. Ross county wasn’t included in ballots so discounting

You got lucky with the Ross County fiasco which doesn't count to anyone's totals, and you are one of the first silvers to be on 2 tickets through the scheme it seems. Most of us are still sitting on one mate.

Applied to every game so far and only had Dundee in silver.

Does anyone from bronze ever get away tickets? Are allocations weighted by tier so a few bronze tickets are available every game or does it just never reach bronze?

I'm getting the message you can have maximum of 1 ticket in the basket. I'm just buying for myself and have tried clearing the basket and logging out etc. But still see the same.

Any suggestions?

Not counting Ross County I’ve had 5

St Johnstone
Dundee
Motherwell
Livingston
Hibs.

Does go to show that this has benefitted Gold members. System still needs a lot of work however.
It’ll be reviewed as golds will end up with 8 or 9 over a season and some bronze will get 0.
Club will need to change how it works or membership numbers will reduce. I’ve done well out of it so I’m happy

Got Livi (second ballot) and now Hibs.

So gone from getting none to getting two in a row.

Had Motherwell and Livi so far in silver so wasn't expecting Hibs is that right though what some posters have said that if you didnt apply for Livi but did so for Hibs you had the same chance as those who have applied for all the games so far

It’ll be reviewed as golds will end up with 8 or 9 over a season and some bronze will get 0.
Club will need to change how it works or membership numbers will reduce. I’ve done well out of it so I’m happy
I have no idea how they change it though, that’s the problem. The current system benefits me, but I see there’s still a whole list of problems.

I have no idea how they change it though, that’s the problem. The current system benefits me, but I see there’s still a whole list of problems.
More people in gold, so instead of 2500/3000 approx they increase it to 5000. That then trickles down to silver and bronze pools of tickets. My mate is convinced we’ll end up paying for a random system like the old away tickets

Nope. St J. St M. Motherwell. Livy. Hibs

Acquired one for RC through other means
Most golds must be on 4 then. I’d guess that might rule you out for Aberdeen as I’m unsure there’ll be enough tickets for all remaining gold to get hearts to bring everyone on a par

All golds must be on 4 then. I’d guess that might rule you out for Aberdeen as I’m unsure there’ll be enough tickets for all remaining gold to get hearts to bring everyone on a par

Poster above has said he’s on 5 and only missed St Mirren so far.

I’m gold and have missed St Mirren and now Hibs.

Should hopefully get Tynecastle now but that will almost certainly mean missing out on the sheep.

Away tickets don’t get that many points
We don't know how many points now as they said in one of the emails that it would be a fixed number of points depending on the percentage of tickets you bought from those allocated.

Totally made up this time

All golds must be on 4 then. I’d guess that might rule you out for Aberdeen as I’m unsure there’ll be enough tickets for all remaining gold to get hearts to bring everyone on a par

I'm on 4 in Gold. St.J, Dundee, Livvy & Hibs. Lost out in the fastest finger comp for Ross County.

We don't know how many points now as they said in one of the emails that it would be a fixed number of points depending on the percentage of tickets you bought from those allocated.

Totally made up this time
Designed to buy them time. They have no idea how to administer or sort this mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back