Hibs away - less than a fortnight away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Ross County in the fastest finger sale, then subsequently in the new system I've had St Johnstone (failed to purchase in the available window), St Mirren, Livingston and now Hibs.

I'm hoping for Tynecastle on my birthday but that's unlikely now I've got Hibs.

I am silver and have applied for every game this season, still on 0!

Surely to %^*& this just about guarantees Hearts.

Looks like majority in gold got Hibs. Most on 4 of 5 now. People on 4 should get Hearts then probably 50/50 for all gold for Aberdeen I’d guess?
There’ll still be golds on 4 after Hearts ballot, so I’d guess there’ll be a small % of gold will get Aberdeen that got Hibs or hearts too

I'm Bronze & got one. Applied for every away games this season, minus Dundee, and finally have gotten one via MyGers

I think Silver is broken the more I think about it.

I was on 0 before getting Livingston which would lead me to think that I'm either one of the last in the tier to get 1 or there are still some on 0 who should have received Hibs in the likelihood that Livingston didn't see everyone in Silver at 0 got a ticket. But there appears to be some on Silver who are on 2 (excluding Ross County which doesn't count) with Hibs making that 2nd ticket with some still sitting on 0.

Could point to the need to have applied to so many of the poorer games but there's a poster saying they didn't apply for Livingston getting Hibs so that sort of makes that a moot point.

Most golds must be on 4 then. I’d guess that might rule you out for Aberdeen as I’m unsure there’ll be enough tickets for all remaining gold to get hearts to bring everyone on a par
Yeah I said to that him. Although most likely to get beggars if we are getting an allocation. We’ll get him for hearts and sheep through other means.

5 though!

I am in Silver.

Got offered a Livi from Rangers on Friday but it has went to my junk mail & i haven't noticed till an hour ago.

On the plus side i have had an email for Hibs, this is my 2nd of the season - Motherwell & Hibs.

What's the chances of picking a Livi ticket up outside stadium on Sunday?

Be more than willing to facilitate that pal.
Get me and Big Sexy on for an hour or so to moan about running a bus/RSC then use your connections to arrange a Ludovico Technique-style listening for the Ticket Office and Commercial staff. That ought to do the trick.

I was on 0 before getting Livingston which would lead me to think that I'm either one of the last in the tier to get 1 or there are still some on 0 who should have received Hibs in the likelihood that Livingston didn't see everyone in Silver at 0 got a ticket. But there appears to be some on Silver who are on 2 (excluding Ross County which doesn't count) with Hibs making that 2nd ticket with some still sitting on 0.

Could point to the need to have applied to so many of the poorer games but there's a poster saying they didn't apply for Livingston getting Hibs so that sort of makes that a moot point.
Why not just wait to the end of the season and see how it’s played out.

I am silver and have applied for every game this season, still on 0!

Surely to %^*& this just about guarantees Hearts.

You sure you've not been issued any in second ballots for games? I'm just thinking that maybe you got allocated one when you weren't expecting it and it dropped you to the back of the queue because you never purchased it. That happened to one of my mates for Dundee. He didn't realise he got an email for the second ballot until after the window for purchasing passed.

2 tickets for Hibs in my purchase history - logged in and bought with ease £64 + £2 web fee.

takes me to 4 away tickets for the season - being a mygers gold tier member most certainly has its advantages

I can’t see MyGers getting the same numbers next year. Some silver and lots of bronze will fall away.
That’s what happens when you have Gold members getting 14 out of 19 away games with Silver members a point off Gold getting 2/3 out of 19 games (which is less than they got with the original scheme). Gold members should always get more than Silver members but the balance is waaaayyy off just now. The club have shot themselves in the foot.

Had the cheek to check my junk folder today just incase. Ticket office in fits passing my MyGers number around laughing at my futile attempts for a ticket.

I'm on 2, i'm in silver but got 2 tickets in a row when I was temporarily in Gold. Away system is broke, even gold status should not mean people on 4/5 away tickets while others are on zero.

That was probably me but i've applied for every other game this season, Livi being the only one i never.

I'm on 4 in Gold. St.J, Dundee, Livvy & Hibs. Lost out in the fastest finger comp for Ross County.
I’m also on 4. What’s annoying me is 3/4 my 4 tickets have been second ballots

St Johnstone - 2nd ballot
Dundee - 2nd ballot
Motherwell
Livingston - 2nd ballot

That was probably me but i've applied for every other game this season, Livi being the only one i never.

Think it was mate. Does that make you on 2 from the ballots? Not sure what's happening with posters still on 0 on Silver if we're getting to 2 now.

Never simple when it comes to Rangers.

Think it was mate. Does that make you on 2 from the ballots? Not sure what's happening with posters still on 0 on Silver if we're getting to 2 now.

Never simple when it comes to Rangers.

Yes mate, 2 from the ballots and 1 from the fastest fingers first for Ross County.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back