Kyogo the cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make no doubt about it, this wee prick will be ramping this up when we stroll into their midden. The referees are falling for it, the media with their silence are condoning it, we need to box clever.

Gio will have a plan. The meltdown after we walk out their midden with all 3 points will be something to behold! Especially when we won't have a single fan there haha.

Make no doubt about it, this wee prick will be ramping this up when we stroll into their midden. The referees are falling for it, the media with their silence are condoning it, we need to box clever.
Chill mate, we play against 'cute' players every game. He never ramped anything up against our makeshift fullback last time. The media aren't playing when we play them. We know that he likes to hit the deck, all we have to do is play as we can and he won't get a sniff. We are better than them and have been for a while now. Nothings changed. Instead of fear, panic and alarm we should be relaxed and confident. Bring them on.

No chance unless someone has recorded from septic tv
r/footballhighlights on Reddit will have their game most likely.

Sometimes takes a while for the smaller leagues games to appear...they often appear from highlights shows but can be full, but big leagues games are there in full, quick style.

Good source if you like pulling clips from matches.

He doesn’t need to do it

Because as a player he’s frightening

Maybe he is really fugahASHi KETCHUM and needs to cheat to be a winner?

So far he pushed a player that got his hair slapped and he went down like a melting candle holding his face!

Headed another players nipple and went down holding his face!

Not seen what he did today but am assuming he is a nippy wee bassa worth watching and highlighting his cheating qualities?

Last edited:
Needs a good rag dolling by a Graham Roberts type character. If your getting booked for his theatrics your as well raking yer studs down his leg and give him a proper dull yin. Hate all players who carry on like this even if it was one of our own. It’s a man’s game FFS. His manager should be having a word :mad:

It’s how they like to be perceived though, isn’t it?

As you mention though, they took the lives of over 100k during that project.
Well we haven't heard him denigrating him for what he does and he knows he's doing it so BAK.

The last twice I've commented on him has resulted in a ban for me, so all I'll say is teams seem to be sussing out how to play against him.

He hasn't had a single effort on goal in his last 3 games against St Johnstone, Leverkusen and Aberdeen.

His big strength is making runs in behind defences, as he is incapable of holding the ball up and playing with his back to goal.

Both St Johnstone and Aberdeen defended deep against them, which meant there was no space in behind for him to run into and tbh, Bates and McCrorie never gave him a kick yesterday and totally dominated him.

All their danger comes from Jota, or Forrest, when he's fit and starts ahead of the useless Abada.

The last twice I've commented on him has resulted in a ban for me, so all I'll say is teams seem to be sussing out how to play against him.

He hasn't had a single effort on goal in his last 3 games against St Johnstone, Leverkusen and Aberdeen.

His big strength is making runs in behind defences, as he is incapable of holding the ball up and playing with his back to goal.

Both St Johnstone and Aberdeen defended deep against them, which meant there was no space in behind for him to run into and tbh, Bates and McCrorie never gave him a kick yesterday and totally dominated him.

All their danger comes from Jota, or Forrest, when he's fit and starts ahead of the useless Abada.
I noticed yesterday that none of their midfielders had the vision to find him when he did break the lines. He cut a frustrated figure in the 2nd half. I think the rest of the league are beginning to suss them out now. Dundee United will be a tough game for them.

I noticed yesterday that none of their midfielders had the vision to find him when he did break the lines. He cut a frustrated figure in the 2nd half. I think the rest of the league are beginning to suss them out now. Dundee United will be a tough game for them.

It will be mate.

I'll be watching Thursday closely too and see how Souttar looks against them.

I'm far from convinced about him, but it'll be a good test for him and hopefully he copes well.

Last edited by a moderator:
He’s a cheating bastard and as usual no condemnation from the mhedia that be seen yet

His antics are a joke needs highlighted

I do hope he gets a proper sore one for all his cheating. He deserves a clatter

Find it strange that this kick on Bates seems to be impossible to find on Twitter etc.

Does anyone have it as you know the compliance officer would be seeking it out?

Find it strange that this kick on Bates seems to be impossible to find on Twitter etc.

Does anyone have it as you know the compliance officer would be seeking it out?
This is where trail by TV or newspapers is a farce. BBC hate us and Daily Record outed as institutionally racist and sectarian.

It was an obvious kick off the ball.

This is good to know mate. Good post

Every game he does it, but it's ok with the media as he picks up rubbish, the bassas picked up on Alfie from day one, they noticed he was grumpy and had a wee attitude problem and have never let it go.
The Celtc loving media have had a love in with Celtc players since I was a boy and I'm nearly 69 now, all the the Lisbon liars were 'beautiful people' and 'fantastic characters' , Larrson, Petrov ,Sutton, Hartson and now this little cheating phucker are all wonderful people in the eyes of the compliant media up here.

Keeper saved a close range effort from him late on from a cross didn’t he?

1 chance across 3 games would hardly change your main point though.

He’s a cheating bastard and as usual no condemnation from the mhedia that be seen yet

His antics are a joke needs highlighted

I do hope he gets a proper sore one for all his cheating. He deserves a clatter
Edouard had about 3 examples of red card offences for violent conduct that just never even got mentioned at all

Forearm smash / punch at a players head twice, stamping on the DU players leg when there was no need. Probably more I’ve forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back