The Rangers AGM

I have no idea how Bisgrove expects to effectively double our commercial income in one year. Sounds like an extremely difficult target to meet, and I doubt he’ll be able to.
Yeah, a huge target for him to meet.

You would like to think he is confident in meeting it though as why would he say it so publicly.

Edminston House and the new Bar at the shop all sound great.

Wish the club would get a move on with the safe standing though.

Noticed last week at the Prague game that large sections of the crowd remained standing for most of the game anyway.

Stewart Robertson - new Edmonton house.

Various plans looked at.

Modern multiple purpose venue. Venue for conference, concerts, dinners - maybe even an AGM - such are capabilities of the venue.

Families and fan zone.

Museum - social history of the club. A legacy project of the 150th year. Manager of O2 in England Dave Priot appointed to run it.

Two stories of retails.

Current store to become sports bar or other facility.

Completion end of 2022.

Get Rangers story out to widest audience.
Completion End of 2022 is that for the sports bar or has the date for New Edmiston House slipped?

Can’t believe someone used the Everyone Anyone campaign to shape a question about covid passports, like the board have any control over them. Waste of a question.
I think the point was if Everyone Anyone is the true value, belief and culture of the club then surely that included 'anyone' who is unvaccinated.

The person who asked the question may just have been asking if the board challenged the government regarding covid passports based on that value and it looks like we did, but it is out of our hands.

I would be disappointed if we never challenged the government, very glad to hear we did, perhaps the person who asked the question is also now happy knowing we did

David Gerguson from Renfrew - ticket office shut - difficulty in getting in touch with anyone at the club. Only slo guy replies. Is new customer service officer online yet.

Robertson - shambles v Malmo. Chromed service agents and customer service manager in three weeks now. Top of list to improve. Customer service was not good enough.

Bisgrove - brough in david and team and 90% of questions responded to in same day. Ticket software needs improved.

Ferguson - only open on match daya

Robertson - asking new customer guy to asses.
Here we goooooo :)

David Ferguson RSC

I’m so gutted I’m working, having to read this during a meeting

Didn’t know you have to announce your name right enough haha

john season ticket holder in BF4 - feasablity into safe standing manniunced two years ago.

Robertson - not completed due to covid. Not in our immediate radar. Complex problem. Don’t doubt it would improve atmosphere but others have contrary views should areas move abs fans have to be moved.

Mixed reaction to proposals.

BF1 tend to stand anyway and group there would prefer to be right behind the goals.

john season ticket holder in BF4 - feasablity into safe standing manniunced two years ago.

Robertson - not completed due to covid. Not in our immediate radar. Complex problem. Don’t doubt it would improve atmosphere but others have contrary views should areas move abs fans have to be moved.

BF1 tend to stand anyway and group there would prefer to be right behind the goals.
Its clear the study was just announced to fob people off. Pretty poor from the board

That’s terrible

Steve Sinclair wheelchair user - 18 years a wheelchair user. What I would to do is to show how difficult it is to the disabled to access to enter the ground. I want to provide you with two spare wheelchairs and meet you at the Alibion and you can try it.

Will you accept this challenge?

Robertson - we have car parking facilities nearer ground than the Albion but most disabled fans don’t like them as traduce form there clears more slowly.

John Bennet - spent time with wheelchair user - he articulated the problems. We have example of resource allocation. Blue Sky Lounge for instance - giving access cuts revenue but we are taking up the challenge. People tasked to bring back menahiful plans.

Club could't be less interested.

He’d have been as well just saying they have no interest in implementing safe standing

I’m sure the review was started long before 2 years ago . Must have been brought up 4/5 years ago . Just like most of the world covid is nearly an excuse now . Time for the broomloan collective to grow and take this head on

Mark Campbell - size and loyalty of fan base is huge - but accounts talk about Scottish football undersold and undervalued what plans do club have to change this.

Robertson - I get hard time at SPFL board meetings but we need help - look at what we have done for the European coefficient and sponsorships would be good with better governance. Until then Rangers taking reposnisblitu and get ahead with making Rangwrs the best they can be.

Hopefully somebody there gets clarification. I'm isolating so couldn't attend.

I'll take a stab at it being the sponsorship/advertising lines (£4.5m), commercial and retail (£4.5m) combined with some revenue from hospitality and gate receipts. A lot of hospitality is sold under sponsorship (player sponsors in the matchday programme etc) or where the client is a ltd company rather than an individual.

I'll take a stab at it being the sponsorship/advertising lines (£4.5m), commercial and retail (£4.5m) combined with some revenue from hospitality and gate receipts. A lot of hospitality is sold under sponsorship (player sponsors in the matchday programme etc) or where the client is a ltd company rather than an individual.
That's a good guess but if it's not explicitly in the accounts then its difficult to track progress.

Wonder if its the sum of revenue which JB's bonus is judged on ? :D

Absolute shambles.

It didnt get a mixed reaction, the SLO knows that too.

Never going to happen. Atmosphere will continue to be pish.

The bulk of the money will be made up from the main sponsors like Castore.

Back