MOTM Poll Hibernian v Rangers - 19:45 Wednesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That is the type of game that wins you leagues.

Didn't play well at all but 3 points in the bag.

Happy it was that big fvd that gave the penalty away.

Do we look happy?

You bet!

Just think how poor we played against them at Hampden. That's how bad we're capable of playing so this was a waltz in the park compared to that performance.

Wasnt pretty but it's classic midweek away match. They threw themselves at everything, went down a like a tone bricks and for away with foul after foul with bearly a booking, that changes how players tackle... Wheres porteouses card for the pen!?

Thank f&ck for that.

We will take it Rangers but your going to have to dissect that game in length tomorrow morning. We can't be having that sort of performance against such poor opposition.

Big result tonight

3 points and a clean sheet

Not the best performance but grinding out results is the mark of champions

EPtIhTFWoAAobgd

Fucking massive 3 points that. Yes it was deserved (better team by a country mile), but momentum is really with us now. 2 years ago or earlier this year, we drop those points. Gio has played a blinder.

Head down, December is a huge month. Keep churning out points like this and there will be a lot of happy bears.

Aribo MOTM for me.

I saw some comments about Hagi in the thread but i thought he put in a power of work. He seems to be a tiny bit off balance a lot for no discernible reason.. if he can sort that out i think he will seem much more assured

Back