• Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
u7ctORX.png

>>CLICK HERE FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Mon the Gers, just do it.
Another tough battle ahead, but if we play to our game plan, we should secure a crucial victory and another three points.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

This mob are always up for it against us. We really need to score early to win tomorrow night. Hibs are rank rotten, as Ross County last midweek showed, but they're effort and determination is 100 % when we are involved.

4-1 to the Rangers.....

Emphatic start, 3 up at half time.

Hibs high line gets ripped against, Gios new style of play. Good passing play & pace will cut them right open.

This will be alot easier than people think.

Think Hagi for Davis is the only change, tough on Ianis yet again! Always the easy player to bump in a big game! Perhaps Gio will change that trend?
Loves a goal against spoon burners does Hagi

Getting the first goal won't necessarily win the game, but could be very crucial in this game if we are to take something from it. Kent could have a really important role to play in this game.

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Bassey
Patterson

Arfield
Kamara

Hagi
Aribo
Kent

Sakala

Swap the 2 regularly under performing passengers in Barasic and Morelos. Big players for us but they need to rediscover form. Pace from Patterson and Sakala is crucial. Might be awkward to see Patterson on the left but you've got to believe he can stop more crosses coming in there. He doesn't need to overlap with Kent out wide either.

Bring morelos on to batter their tired defence and barasic on out wide like he did with Patterson when if we're protecting a close lead.

I think Gio may go with 2 holding Midfielders for this. He seems to like Hagi on the right so Arfield may be the unlucky one to drop out. Having said that I cant remember the last time I got a starting 11 right.

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Bassey
Borna

Davis
Kamara

Aribo

Hagi
Morelos
Kent

A hard fought 2-1 to the Rangers.

I’m taking my missus and wean to Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park Thursday afternoon so for the sake of their enjoyment Rangers better fucking win this game.

Ramp the pressure up on those paedo cunts. Make no mistake they did not expect us to win all three games against Sparta, Livi and Hibs so if we do just that it’s a dagger to their heart.

They up their game against us like the rest of the diddies so no doubt this will be a tough match. It's simple though, if we play how I know we're capable of then we win. Should be a good game, 1-3.

Big game tonight, a fixture where the tims would be more expectant of us to drop points. Can see it being a bit of a slog tonight - any kind of win does me

2-1 to the famous and a buff kneeslide :cool:

Back