MOTM Poll Hibernian v Rangers - 19:45 Wednesday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What was soft about the penalty? The fact that Porteous didn’t lunge in with both feet off the ground from 5 yards away like he usually does? It was a stone wall penalty. If the ref sees the contact that is given as a penalty 100 times out of 100. The only time you don’t get those is if the ref misses the contact. But to be fair to Beaton he was about 5 yards away and saw it as clear as day. Sky can try to make controversy if they want but there should be zero controversy. None at all.

Would put Kent, Roofe and Sakala up front with a midfield of Kamara , Arfield and Aribo to inject a bit of pace into our transitional play.

Must be a lot of very foolish feeling people on this thread now, especially those steaming into Kent & Roofe bringing nothing, giving up etc...!

Even hibs and other fans saying it was a penalty. Wtf is kenny fucking miller on about? It’s a stonewalled.

Lundstram's Mum must post on here.
Someone gave him MOTM and I don't think he touched the ball once :))

That was a bit hard on the nerves.
Goldson may have broken a World record for passing to the opposition?

Reactions: SCG
That away support is something else does it help the players get a result in a game like that, i dont know but it was incredible the backing the team got tonight.

It helps. What a shame we cant have a dedicated area for standing and singing at Ibrox. Apparently it cant happen as there's no money in it.

As the saying goes "It's games like this that win titles"
Not playing like that we won't win Jack shit, we were garbage all night, we needed Porteous to gift is a game we never deserved to win, the manager should be fkn raging, if not I'd be concerned.

We weren't brilliant but it's amazing how many of the burners think they shoulda won.

Clearly know fcuk all about football.

Back