Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

1 league title and look at them

Back to what they know best, rhabid, drooling, paranoid and delusional window lickers with the intellect of carrot. It’s just really nice to see the scum fans back in their place
They were never comfortable in the ascendancy. The average working class Celtic fan needs to feel oppressed by some higher order, which is to be found only in their downtrodden screwed up mind.

There is a link to the Kerryfail midweek match thread just as the penalty is awarded.

EnjoyB-DB-D
lots of crash barriers admitting it was a penalty but when you are beginning to they they are sane they follow up with “It wouldn’t be a penalty at the other end” or “we wouldn’t have got that”

“I can’t remember a team getting so many penalties late in the game”. Nope, I bet you can’t, so just make it up about Rangers. We’ve had two penalties in the last ten minutes of games this season. Two.

This is them in a nutshell:
From KDS:
I haven't watched it as any time I do the vermin scum win or score. But how fekn predictable are the masons in the black? We need to win this ourselves.

Didn't see it - Not a penalty. :confused:
What's the other option here? Who else should be helping them? If they're thinking about other teams they're conveniently forgetting Aberdeens performances against them for 30 games running.

Absolutely love the arrogance of these gimps ,last night wasn't great but I do think we have had three difficult games in a row . It was clear last night GVB had set us up to be difficult to beat .

Boyle barely got a kick last night,McGregor only had to deal with one shot on target they had four shots in the whole game . We had fourteen with four on target,three wins on the bounce will do for me .That first gimp clearly has no idea about football .

Absolutely love the arrogance of these gimps ,last night wasn't great but I do think we have had three difficult games in a row . It was clear last night GVB had set us up to be difficult to beat .

Boyle barely got a kick last night,McGregor only had to deal with one shot on target they had four shots in the whole game . We had fourteen with four on target,three wins on the bounce will do for me .That first gimp clearly has no idea about football .

Same stuff we read with Gerrard, they’ve no clue how soft they are! They play good football against jobbers, but a half decent teams comes at them they fold!

:)

the-guvnor-7-the-legend-of-606

Considering retirement

11:02 PM - 1 day ago#682
It's a penalty but i would have serious doubts that we would get that decision 5 minutes from time at Easter Road.
Says that particular moon howler, completely ignoring the unbelievably soft penalty Madden gave them in injury time against Livingston a few weeks ago. But hey, I wouldn’t expect him to let the facts get in the way of his pre-determined narrative.

It was good over there last night, but not quite as good as it could have been. Too many bowing to the inevitable and conceding that it was a penalty. Delicious grief, of course, but I've saw worse...

I think we could still compete in the group stages of the CL.

However, I don't look down my nose at the other competitions.
Not trying to be negative or disrespectful of the players / manager but honestly? Unless we totally lucked out with our CL group i think we would be fodder in the CL right now.

You see it in the EL, last 16 or 8 and we are meeting teams we don't expect to win against. These are CL group level teams.

Not saying with a few years stability and investment we can't get to that standard but we are not, IMHO, there at the moment.

The CL has become such a circus run purely for money i would have no problem with Rangers being considered and operating as a respected top level EL team.

At least a couple of them are starting to get it....

Screenshot-20211202-082314.jpg

Not trying to be negative or disrespectful of the players / manager but honestly? Unless we totally lucked out with our CL group i think we would be fodder in the CL right now.

You see it in the EL, last 16 or 8 and we are meeting teams we don't expect to win against. These are CL group level teams.

Not saying with a few years stability and investment we can't get to that standard but we are not, IMHO, there at the moment.

The CL has become such a circus run purely for money i would have no problem with Rangers being considered and operating as a respected top level EL team.
A couple of groups caught my eye this year:

Lille / Seville / Salzburg / Wolfsberg
Villareal / Man U / Atalanta / Young Boys

Now I'm not saying we'd be group winners but I don't think we'd get humiliated either.

that assessment of the player is actually spot on TBF

I think he is a big melt, but there was a spell last night, after considering his display in the Semi, when h was good, and last night, he was decent again, the block, threat from a corner, and I thought maybe..... but he just has a comedy moment in him a game

GanleyBhoy95
11K2,831

9:30 PM - Today#522

Honest to eff how many times have they got match winning penos this season

Eh that would be our first match winning penalty of the season Ganley.

That Kerrydale match thread is absolutely wild. A nice mix of revisionism and barefaced lies.

We now have a whopping 1 penalty more than them in the league after playing 1 more game, yet you’d think we get 1 a game whilst they are the most deprived team in the country.

Then you have the ones that can at least admit it was a penalty, but follow it up with a statement saying they wouldn’t get it or it wouldn’t have been given at the other end for Hibs.

Madden literally gifted them a farce of a penalty a few weeks ago that would have put them top of the league.
Boyle ensured contact with Davis and chose to throw himself to the ground under light contact just days ago. Yes a pen. But soft. Assume all of Scottish football was raging at that one?

Lovely stuff I think he is close to crying .

I would love this bigoted, sectarian, paedo excusing, wnkstain to be outed. Good to see he is hurting. He blocked me on Twitter when I posted a pic of a clown at a keyboard with his name on it. Childish I know but shows he must be such a sensitive little soul hiding behind his keyboard and online bravado.

Last edited:
Back