Tin foil hats

Anyone else think would be hilarious if everyone turned up to the game tomorrow or even a old firm with tin foil hats on? Especially ones with the antennas on?

It's become too hilarious to miss an opportunity to get them slagged on an even bigger stage.
Oh, I would start chortling and only sleep would stop it. My laughter would resume immediately on waking.

Btw, when do you get your NI number?

Anyone else think would be hilarious if everyone turned up to the game tomorrow or even a old firm with tin foil hats on? Especially ones with the antennas on?

It's become too hilarious to miss an opportunity to get them slagged on an even bigger stage.
Get tae yer bed

He is calling the scum fans mentalists basically.

I do hope he does turn up in a tinfoil hat.:))
aye I know its saying someone/some opinion is a bit mental but whats the original reference? I remember some 90s mel gibson film where someone went a bit daft and made a tin foil hat is it from that

Why don’t we do this get full of swedgers afterwords go to bellahouston park and dance like fcuk with those ton hats until they all fall off bro?

Fire in mate.

Dy3aRw0X4AEv4hn.jpg

“… and all you have to do, is take your Warburton Wizard Hat, wrap it in tin foil and you’ve given it a whole new lease of life…”

What is the deal with tin foil hats?

Is it to do with RTV and being able to beam it to the rest of UK?

Can’t wait to read about all the undercooked dry turkeys on Christmas Day as captain sensible OP encouraged all FF’ers to use their tin foil for hats.

door-away.gif

Back