Ange Kyogo is only a wee guy up against big guys

Whichever poster called Ange a ‘disgusting piece of shit’ when he was appointed, was spot on
I have to agree - haven’t listened to anything from him bar the Australia interview rant when in charge of the national team and also the interview after Hearts. He really is an absolute disrespectful arse which is ironic as he’s questioning others respect for him and his team. If he managed any other team he’d have been run out of town, his behaviour is only tolerated due to it.

mentally challengeds excuses that I’ve seen are that they’re cheated by the refs so it’s alright for kyogo to cheat! Couldn’t mark their neck with a blowtorch the rancid cunts

It wasn't that long ago we had posters saying how much they liked Postefkpig.

He clearly condones the cheating/diving of Furuhashi and probably encourages it.

He has bought into the ethos of yahoofc and his sole aim is to bury Rangers, by hook or by crook.

How he can come out with that nonsense and avoid plain truth sums up this excuse of a man.

I cannot wait till KF is done properly on the pitch as he is a cancer on the game.

The vermin will stop at nothing to win this title and we must make sure that doesn't happen.

Cheaters never win and winners never cheat.

Basically an admission of Anges methods of coaching. By any means whatsoever, cheat like fekk if it gets us points on the board. I wonder if our ever so vigilant media will jump on this, if Geo came out with that shite they would be whitewashing their offices

I hear what you’re saying, Cringeball, but the fact remains that he’s a dirty, diving, sneaky, cheating, little cúnt. Welcome to Scotland.

Fast becoming a total fud of a man.
Quickly being coached in the always cheated never defeated, don’t ask questions we don’t like the answers too way of life at Sharkhead.

Hopefully Gio fly kicks him after a 3-0 win at the piggery on the 2nd.

A Jockey? Indeed a knob Jockey! Not taken the fat Aussie long to learn the we are victims card has it? Prick

I have an 11 year old daughter, she is small for age and plays against girls head and shoulders bigger than her. I’ve never seen her take a dive or try and get anyone sent off. She gets up when she gets knocked over and goes again.

Maybe its because she has talent and was taught to use that rather than being a cheating cvnt.

Maybe the fat Australian dickhead should try teaching him that.

I actually thought Ange was a half decent guy at first, Turning more in a lady's front bottom week by week. I suppose spending time at the rat catchers will do that to anyone.

Soundest person in the world could rock up at that hovel, and a few months later they'd be another foam-flecked nutter.

I mean that's maybe a poor example because no one that was a decent human being would go there to begin with, but it definitely has a polluting influence on folk.

"I haven't read it, I won't read it".

Ah, you're starting to fit in with the sellik mindset I see!

Need someone to hit him hard but fair… Thomson vs Keane style… wee shite will go hiding

The fat Greek/Aussie is trying to insult everyone’s intelligence with this rubbish. The sooner these two fuckers are out of Scottish football the better.

Ffs, if this is how angry they get at the wee prick diving, just wait till a really, really big guy like, say, Calvin Bassey, smashes the wee diving prick into next week come January.

The seethe from that, amongst other things after we scud them up and down that midden, will be tremendous.

It had to come. Until now fat Ange hadn't gone full O'Neil, Lennon, Sutton or Hartson but he has now.
An absolute insult to the public, is he suggesting we are all blind?
Doesn't matter what height you are, a cheat is a cheat and this wee weird looking creep in the space of a few weeks has outed himself as the biggest cheat ever seen in Scottish football.
Imagine trying to defend the acts of a professional con man?
Keep it real fat man FFS.

Another thing, Noticed the journalists having a wee giggle when he came out with, Who are these brave warriors! Fkn shitebags should have pulled him up on that.

Back