Dundee utd bus attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news

Sir Rod Stewart pleads guilty to battery over Florida hotel 'punch'​

Sir Rod Stewart and his son have pleaded guilty to battery over an altercation with a security guard at a hotel in Florida in 2019.

If it was my hotel I would be looking to get new security if the present security got battered by a p!sh stained 70-something pensioner.

Nothing on the BBC Shortbread website when I was looking and saw the about headline. Strange as BBC Shortbread would be one of the first with a bad Rangers story.

No doubt Dornan and Humza will be out with the "despicable behaviour by Rangers fans IF TRUE"

If this happened as reported then I’d go for local neddery. The Ibrox area at six o’clock is very different from what it is at three o’clock.

I’m calling pish on this as well.

a/ nobody on a bus getting attacked and nearly all the windows getting smashed carries on listening to music or continues to eat their fish suppers.
b/ Rutherglen isn’t that type of place
c/ who are the “beast club that came calling’?

Presuming it’s Hibs semi you’re talking about at Hampden?
You can call whatever the furk you want on it I couldn't care less, it happened.

It was a normal bus heading for east Kilbride from the city centre. The bus was attacked with bricks randomly by what may have been football or non football fans in the rutherglen area. Rutherglen isn't that type of place haha , Al tell the jokes.

Who do you think the beast club are? The beast club that only a week or so back put 3 past that Dundee utd team as they stood like statues watching

Even seeing that article posted on a Rangers forum I went into it thinking %^*& what have our fans done now. But in reading it, all yoy can deduct is it’s some young meds acting like fannys.

Mental that some posters junk to the assumption it was rangers fans and need banned etc.

If true, ban them from Ibrox.
Ban who ? We don’t even know who it is yet. Could be local neds who saw a big fancy bus as a target. I’ll bet you anything you want they won’t have season books. They probably aren’t even football fans

Ban who ? We don’t even know who it is yet. Could be local neds who saw a big fancy bus as a target. I’ll bet you anything you want they won’t have season books. They probably aren’t even football fans
Ban whoever has done it. If they are fans or ST holders, they deserve banned. If they are simply local morons, they are never welcome.

Clearly any possible punishment relies upon identification of culprits.

Moronic behaviour, irrespective of who the guilty parties are.

Ban whoever has done it. If they are fans or ST holders, they deserve banned. If they are simply local morons, they are never welcome.

Clearly any possible punishment relies upon identification of culprits.

Moronic behaviour, irrespective of who the guilty parties are.
Moronic behaviour indeed, but who were these morons, where they Rangers fans and how would you know?

Moronic behaviour indeed, but who were these morons, where they Rangers fans and how would you know?
As I have said, if culprits are identified ban them.

If they are already fans, they are not the sort of fans we need. If they aren’t, see previous observation.

You can call whatever the furk you want on it I couldn't care less, it happened.

It was a normal bus heading for east Kilbride from the city centre. The bus was attacked with bricks randomly by what may have been football or non football fans in the rutherglen area. Rutherglen isn't that type of place haha , Al tell the jokes.

Who do you think the beast club are? The beast club that only a week or so back put 3 past that Dundee utd team as they stood like statues watching
You’re story is all over the place.

So it was the 18 or 21 to EK?
Nearly all the windows went in?
Everybody ignored the attack, carried on listening to music and eating their fish suppers?
When beast club came calling?

To be honest I’m lost with your original post.

“Cowered in terror lol ,bit like they did when the beast club came calling a couple of weeks back , fkin sh1tebags . I was on a bus going through rutherglen once and nearly every window on the fkin thing went in. Most people's on the bus just carried on listening to their music or munching their fish supper”

Your posts make the assumption that they were and should be banned. and even if they aren’t they should be banned
No, my post indicated that if the incident was true, as I haven’t seen it independently verified, then those guilty should be banned, whether fans or otherwise.

That report sounds like the ramblings of the usual bheast club fanzines. File under shaite, nothing to do with rangers.

You’re story is all over the place.

So it was the 18 or 21 to EK?
Nearly all the windows went in?
Everybody ignored the attack, carried on listening to music and eating their fish suppers?
When beast club came calling?

To be honest I’m lost with your original post.

“Cowered in terror lol ,bit like they did when the beast club came calling a couple of weeks back , fkin sh1tebags . I was on a bus going through rutherglen once and nearly every window on the fkin thing went in. Most people's on the bus just carried on listening to their music or munching their fish supper”
Furkin hell Should change your name to Columbo .
It was a number 20 bus. It happened over 10 years ago . Not one person on the bus was "cowering in terror" .After the initial shock of the noise caused by bricks coming through the window everyone just carried on with what they were doing, ( eating fish suppers , listening to music etc ) until another bus came to pick people up. I was dressed in triple denim, maybe that provoked the attack. I had black underwear on. Any other fine details that you need to know?

It was a number 20 bus. It happened over 10 years ago . Not one person on the bus was "cowering in terror" .After the initial shock of the noise caused by bricks coming through the window everyone just carried on with what they were doing, ( eating fish suppers , listening to music etc ) until another bus came to pick people up. I was dressed in triple denim, maybe that provoked the attack. I had black underwear on. Any other fine details that you need to know?
I'm calling bullshit too.. there's no way anyone would risk wearing triple denim on public transport anywhere in the world nevermind doing it anywhere in Glasgow.

The 20 doesn’t go to EK. You originally said nearly all the windows went in and everybody ignored it.

Please forget I even doubted you, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back