Dundee utd bus attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 20 doesn’t go to EK. You originally said nearly all the windows went in and everybody ignored it.

Please forget I even doubted you, sorry.
It used to as I made the journey hundreds of times on it, that and the 18 from Glasgow city centre .
I wouldnt know where it goes now as I've been out of that area for well over 10 years.
Can we stick to the subject at hand and the point I'm making? Dundee utd are sh1tebags

Is there any pic or videos of this. I don't believe for a minute no one has posted a pic of this.

It used to as I made the journey hundreds of times on it, that and the 18 from Glasgow city centre .
I wouldnt know where it goes now as I've been out of that area for well over 10 years.
Can we stick to the subject at hand and the point I'm making? Dundee utd are sh1tebags
They most certainly capitulated a week or so ago, once again these teams play as if in a Cup Final against Rangers,

Is there any pic or videos of this. I don't believe for a minute no one has posted a pic of this.
I would imagine having your coach windows "tanned" leaving the occupants "cowering in fear" would be a police matter.

Yet no complaint has been made.

DUNDEE UNITED players cowered in terror after their team bus was attacked as they left Ibrox following their match with Rangers today.

A window was shattered after thugs threw missiles at the coach as it waited in traffic.

It's thought no one was injured in the shocking incident which took place near a junction for the M8.

The Covid-hit Arabs lost 1-0 to a James Tavernier penalty - that puts Rangers seven points clear at the top of the league.

A source said: "The team had left Ibrox and were waiting at traffic lights when suddenly there was a smash.

"One of the windows was tanned after a few attackers, who looked like kids, chucked missiles at the coach.

"It was pretty scary for the guys inside but they got away OK."

Dundee United declined to comment while Police Scotland said the incident had not been reported to them.
Must be lies then

Furkin hell Should change your name to Columbo .
It was a number 20 bus. It happened over 10 years ago . Not one person on the bus was "cowering in terror" .After the initial shock of the noise caused by bricks coming through the window everyone just carried on with what they were doing, ( eating fish suppers , listening to music etc ) until another bus came to pick people up. I was dressed in triple denim, maybe that provoked the attack. I had black underwear on. Any other fine details that you need to know?
What kind of bus does everyone sit and eat fish suppers on ? It all sounds a wee bit odd

Dundalk 1979 with the 1st Belfast True Blues Wasn't a window left on the bus from Newry to Belfast. Never stopped the sing song though.

No comment from United, no report made to the police, BS! And our bus has been bricked in the past leaving Ibrox by local yobs, all the way back to Blackpool with a window missing, it wasnt warm :)

I don't know do I? the journo used the phrase because it was a quotation from their source.

I don't know do I? the journo used the phrase because it was a quotation from their source.

But that’s how the commoners talk lol
Aye, but it was in quotation marks, and from a source at that so it must be true.

It's coming up for seven am of a Sunday morning and Sky Sports still have no news to report on this.

Given the amount of time this broadcaster allows Walker to spout his bigoted p1sh, it seems like Willie Wanker might have changed news mediums.

The bus passed me on the bridge heading over to the Crowne Plaza at 6:10. It looked fine to me but I only see the one side of it.

Cowards. Try being on the 89 inner circle SPT bus going through Dalmarnock after an old firm game at Sharkheid in the 80s/90s.

No pictures of a damaged bus?

Ive seen windows coming in on our bus coming through Glasgow.

That’s not an attack. You should have been on our supporters bus going to Edinburgh in the 80s, sometimes we had no windows left.
I remember it well,our bus was parked in a bit of waste group, probably knocked down old tenements,, then the spoon burners came from nowhere, windows tanned, fckn scary,but luckily no one was hurt,on the funny side later on the way home,the rangers team bus was passing us, and we're all hanging out the windows waving and cheering at them.

So let's sum this up. A story with no links or source. No pics on team or players website and twitter, no stories on BBC, evening times, Glasgow live, sky..... About right?

QUOTE="Johnny.mcb, post: 10443903, member: 29388"]
What kind of bus does everyone sit and eat fish suppers on ? It all sounds a wee bit odd
[/QUOTE]

Hold it, hold it, hold it right there. The poster states he/she was wearing triple, yes TRIPLE, denim and you think everyone eating fish suppers is odd!?

I'm pretty certain that msp dornan,will be raising questions at Parliament regarding this sectarian attack, same as he did with Lothian busses last month

If this really happened do we think Dundee United players wouldn't have been on twitter etc letting everyone know. Let's face it, Mulgrew would definitely have this splashed everywhere.
File under..... Pish.

"A window was shattered after thugs threw missiles at the coach as it waited in traffic."

Bet your life on it if it were our fans and they were recognised it would have been plastered everywhere! Regardless hopefully they get caught and punished?

Not a shred of evidence to support the claim, no pictures and no reports from anywhere except a post on here, without any evidence this story should be binned as it's just more fuel for the peasants across the city

I haven’t been to that shit hole since 89/90 maybe. I never seen any trouble up there but I believe you. The people were ignorant bastards.
Wasn’t all the time mate but on occasions it was an experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back