Break brought forward, Boxing Day games go ahead.

So along with getting everything they wanted, Celtic also are a team who won’t be disadvantaged financially by having a home game with 500 fans

Am I right in thinking then the only reason the Boxing Day fixtures will be played is so the old firm can fit in during January whilst Aribo will be away? :mad:

Has there any other rationale put forward for this farce??

Due to fixture congestion the Premiership clubs have chosen the third way, with the planned New Year games now to be played in the week beginning January 17.

So we’d have no Aribo etc
I’d say that would mean the Sheep game on Tuesday 18 Jan. Not sure I see where they fit the OF game in. Sometime in Feb? 2 Feb maybe?

Last edited:
The only way is now to boycott away games the club need to take the lead and refuse away tickets. They are in bed with the one club that runs scottish football, so let them do without the blue pound.

Why does a week make a difference to COVID? If it is to keep the virus at bay, protect the fans etc. postpone the league now and if cannot resume by February, call a halt to the season, give top of league the Championship, bottom relegated etc. Total corruption in front of the world.

Absolutely fuck every single diddy team in this joke of a country

Some laugh when fans still aren’t allowed back en masse in 3 weeks and they’re out of pocket.

A complete farce. But it will make beating that lot even sweeter when they are at full strength so at least the meltdown will be glorious!

Will we play our rescheduled game against the sheep on the 19 Jan and then fit the tims in later on?

Eagerly anticipating the statement the second week in January calling for the OF to be delayed again so that it can be played when fans are back.

Oh that’s right that’s not going to happen is it?

Great to see Rangers silent on the whole matter as well.

Communications director is definitely worth his salary. Does an absolutely tremendous job

I really hope we are locking off about our players away in international duty.
I despise this corrupt shitehole.
Mr Park get us out of this cesspit of 19th Century Terroristism please leave the rest of them to rot.

Scottish football would be aswell chucking in the towel for good . Fuckin stopping games as soon as a rise in covid cases . When the %^*& does it stop! :mad: :mad:

The baby gets it's bottle, once again. That lot are absolutely untouchable in this country, courtesy of the SNP doing everything to keep the RC vote onside, and they know it. No wonder they're so brazen nowadays, because pretty much anything they want, they get.

Meanwhile our Club's response to all of this remains to be seen. Not for me to say exactly what we should be saying but the fact is that we are playing in a rigged league and RFC must - must - address this cheating. Because that's all it is. Plain and simple.

Would be funny if Celtic dropped points tonight and Sunday now. I gave St Mirren no chance tonight until I seen the nick of the Celtic team!
One look at the terrorists team tonight let’s everyone know why they wanted this break. They are thread bare and don’t have the same depth in quality we have. 11 v 11 with reduced capacity we would have ran over the top of them, they know this.

Corrupt to the core . A milder version of Covid. Stats tonight out. I’m so mad the lapdogs did there bit!
All to sort one club ! I’m so sick !
The parkhead pedos did it again

Playing the games on boxing day makes it even more farcical than it already was. So 6 clubs have to lose out on revenue and playing in front of as many fans as they can sell tickets to, while the others don't have to worry about it. Go figure the game of the next 3 we have at home is on Boxing day.

Back