Break brought forward, Boxing Day games go ahead.

What an incentive for our squad to go all out and pummel they beggars when the opportunity arises. This is our pre match preparation and speech already written for Gio…..”lads go out there and dominate this lot, they’ve tried every trick in the book to cheat, but you all know and I know when we turn up we beat their best side possible….so go on and crunch their spirits and send them homing greeting as well as cheating!!”

We’re rent free living inside their minds.

Doesn’t matter really, it was a fait accompli. There will be no guarantees beyond this 3 week period, or even beyond post winter break.

We’ll get our injury list sorted as well, crowd or no crowd we don’t really care surely.

Absolute carve up. Total joke. Done for the benefit of one club. A three week delay when the virus isn’t expected to peak until end of Jan makes zero sense. Done to simply allow their injuries to improve and to remove Aribo and Co.

Rangers silence in this is a disgrace. Boardroom full of cowards. We are being trampled on by these scumbags again and we lack the street smarts to do anything about it.

Staggering but hugely unsurprising.

Set up to suit 1 club only.

I genuinely, genuinely hope that this 3 week restriction break lasts longer, I genuinely hope it lasts for months, then we will see all sorts of dirty moves from those sleekit bastards.

The SPFL have shot themselves in the foot, big time here.

Not to worry folks, we will still rattle those rattler bastards, full crowd or not!

Back