Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

These people are idiots! This secret society are doing a grand job given the team in blue has won 1 top trophy in ten years and the complainers team has just won the 1st cup of the season! They revert to type so quickly! A pathetic support, the more they act like this the more all their titles are worthless and tainted as they had no challenge!

Im still trying to work out why someone would be holding a raw turkey in front of the telly
Have you seen American Pie? He was probably excited at the prospect of watching all those young St Mirren lads being pumped by his beloved bhoys. And his sister and maw weren't home, and, well, those turkey's aren't going to stuff themselves, you know!

How it started in the Rogic thread (from Sunday until 19:44 today):

A unique football player. I’ve genuinely never seen anyone like him. It’s a joy to see him playing at this level again.

Reminds me of Michael Laudrup a bit.

At 29 and with what looks like his best conditioning of his career, big Tam could be a key fixture for years to come. He's been so much fun to watch this season

I want more money so I can spend more money watching him play football.

If he had any semblance of athleticism he'd be one of the best midfielders in the world. Imagine Tom Rogic with the athleticism and engine of someone like Doucoure at Everton. Unstoppable.

I'd really love us to unleash the Rogic of old on the hun on the 2nd.
When he was playing at what we thought was his peak, they were genuinely terrified of him because of his ingenuity, skill vision and physicality

How it’s going in the Rogic thread:

Honking.

Worse than a man down.

The type of game we need him to step up in. Posted missing.

Looked well off it tonight. Disappointing.

Shattered my arse. We all stand up for him too much. He was shampoo

Michael Loud Rip more like

This freak is back again with the 6 game average return, I heard some people on there say Memphis Beale is Adam Smith

Screenshot-20211223-085032-Chrome.jpg

This is a classic he has done nothing but moan about lack of players since he got the job . Hasn't took him long to slip into snidey dim mode .

You just know this comment is going to come back and bite him. It sounded like he had bow in hand when he was crying about a lot of fixtures. So much so his club got football stopped.

Still seeing a few try to kid on that postponement is all about public/players health.

If they do get what they want it would be nice to have some sort of caveat added on to say that any new players registered after the date the games were supposed to go ahead can’t play in the rescheduled matches. Then we could all watch as their true motives come out in full view (if they’re not already)

Of course I be holding my breath on that, but it’s a nice thought
It is all about public/player health and safety. Really.

Because when we scud them again they will gather on-mass at the chamber of secrets and the players bus will get attacked again.

The best manager the best team and the strongest squad in Scotland drop more points . Enjoy the tears , pain , paranoia and delusion folks .

He doesn't expect any favours apart from the early break to rest up + buy players, 14 minutes injury time at the end of the last two games when they needed goals, repeated denied stonewall penalties for their opposition (including last night), offside goals, etc. Maybe he means that he couldn't POSSIBLY expect any more favours than they have already been given?

Back