"The fans come first, all about them"

If it helps I don't think any of the 3 players they've signed improve their starting 11 one bit also looks like they are bargain binning it had to bring in 1 on loan with a compulsory buy clause in the summer(are they struggling for cash?)one free agent and the other was 850k

As soon as Sturgeon announced the 500 limit it was clear what they'd try.

Minutes later their pet journo McGowan was planting the seed.

If the shoe was on the other foot they'd have had a statement out within seconds telling everybody that the games must go ahead to maintain sporting integrity.

If it helps I don't think any of the 3 players they've signed improve their starting 11 one bit also looks like they are bargain binning it had to bring in 1 on loan with a compulsory buy clause in the summer(are they struggling for cash?)one free agent and the other was 850k
They have already won them the league according to the scum, even though they have never seen any of them play.

Absolute weirdos.

As they sign three players and give positive fitness updates on a slew of other players....

2nd Feb will be sweetest yet if we pump them. Absolute skullduggery.

Sign as many of that mob as you want scum.

They won't improve your strongest 11 and we've currently got 2 sides that would beat anything you can field.

I said 2 months ago we'd win the league by 10 points and in hindsight, that's probably a very conservative estimate.

They have already won them the league according to the scum, even though they have never seen any of them play.

Absolute weirdos.
None of them will be as good as Furuhashi is
Maedas purchase option is £1.7m for the top scorer while they paid £5m for Furuhashi that tells it's own story bit like when they signed Giakoumakis.
Ideguchi is injury prone and has already had 3 failed stints in Europe.
Japanese journalist are already saying that Hatate will be a good player with time but has urged patience with him

Last edited:
None of them will be as good as Furuhashi is
Maedas purchase option is £1.7m for the top scorer while they paid £5m for Furuhashi that tells it's own story bit like when they signed Giakoumakis.
Ideguchi is injury prone and has already had 3 failed stints in Europe.
Japanese journalist are already saying that Hatate will be a good player with time but has urged patience with him
Scottish journalists will have him down as a £40-£50 million superstar by tomorrow.

I've never thought buying a groups of players from one market is a great idea. Furuhashi is a good player. They'd need to be exceptionally lucky for these three to turn out as well.

Last edited:
The same team that cast a vote meaning their fans wouldn't be able to celebrate 9 in a row with the players. Is that the team we were supposed to believe when they say it's all about the fans?

If the Japanese manager sticks to what he said about not calling up players based in Europe, they will be available to play.
That was only about the Kiran Cup (sp).

The world cup qualifiers will be different.

Although a bit part player for them, Koyogo will be picked as will Rogic for Australia.

No idea if these other players are internationals or not.

If the tims can ask for a postponement then they will.

I will be shocked if the 2nd Feb goes ahead.

Their new signings might end up being good players, they might not; but buying players based purely on the opinion of Fat Ange seems like a recipe for disaster (I'm not having anyone making suggestions that they were looking in that market prior to appointing the Aussie).

I think the rumoured fees and comments from people who know the J League, are a good indication that these new players might not win them this League.

Although a bit part player for them, Koyogo will be picked as will Rogic for Australia.

Completely agree they will definitely push to have it moved again. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if they keep asking for it to be moved such is their total fear of us.

We'll end up the final 3 games of the season all games against them because they keep having them moved. We'll be 15 clear by then tho so the games won't actually matter anyway ;)

Just seen a Japanese guy in the comments on their three new signings.

"Hello Celtic fans, you may think these players are as talented and good as Kyogo, they are not and will need time and to be gentle"

Not arsed. Let's go.
He probably means that these players are not as good at falling as quick as Kyogo who can hit the turf faster than a grasshopper's shit .

If the shoe was on the other foot they'd have had a statement out within seconds telling everybody that the games must go ahead to maintain sporting integrity.
As we should have done but no this dignified silence pish , this is what happens because we hide out the way of conflict .

I heard from a reliable source that the new guys from Japan were signed at Coatbridge swimming baths after Ange saw them diving .

Is the the bloke who sounds like he constantly needs a Lemsip?

Everyone will be giving them the lovey dovey story because they've signed players from Japan. It's gonna be very cringey.

Imagine they shat it twice.

Back