"The fans come first, all about them"

That was only about the Kiran Cup (sp).

The world cup qualifiers will be different.

Although a bit part player for them, Koyogo will be picked as will Rogic for Australia.

No idea if these other players are internationals or not.

If the tims can ask for a postponement then they will.

I will be shocked if the 2nd Feb goes ahead.
Feb 2nd won’t get postponed. Doncaster had already said that there is no more room for rescheduled fixtures so even if both clubs ask I don’t think the game will be postponed.

And if it is it might actually be a good thing for us because realistically Dortmund are knocking us out and the scum will probably get past Bodo/Glimt who are rumoured to be selling their key players this month, so future fixture congestion is likely to affect them more than us.

As soon as Sturgeon announced the 500 limit it was clear what they'd try.

Minutes later their pet journo McGowan was planting the seed.

If the shoe was on the other foot they'd have had a statement out within seconds telling everybody that the games must go ahead to maintain sporting integrity.
The snp do the work of their masters.

It’s going to be really amusing if it turns out these bargain signings are dugshit.

Wonder what lie they are going to be fed to ingratiate themselves further with the deluded hordes?
Will it be the “I had the Shellic Subbuteo team as a child” or the “I watched the Hoops on my grandads black and white telly under the shadow of Mount Fuji”, possibly the “ very happy to play for the bestest Catholic team in the World” or a new variant involving barely plausible horsesh*t dreamt up by some PR w@nker?

When things don’t go well, 4 Japanese players speaking in a Japanese clique in the corner of the dressing room ain’t going to improve the dressing room atmosphere.

And are they very good, the jury is out.

Tora, tora, tora !

Wonder what lie they are going to be fed to ingratiate themselves further with the deluded hordes?
Will it be the “I had the Shellic Subbuteo team as a child” or the “I watched the Hoops on my grandads black and white telly under the shadow of Mount Fuji”, possibly the “ very happy to play for the bestest Catholic team in the World” or a new variant involving barely plausible horsesh*t dreamt up by some PR w@nker?
You're not far off there's always soemthing.

Mind Landry Nguemo recalled listening to their games on the radio in Cameroon? :D

If anyone of them get a "Welcome to Scottish Football" challenge (c)Andy Walker, that Hagi gets every game he plays, they will be sidelined for weeks.

That was only about the Kiran Cup (sp).

The world cup qualifiers will be different.

Although a bit part player for them, Koyogo will be picked as will Rogic for Australia.

No idea if these other players are internationals or not.

If the tims can ask for a postponement then they will.

I will be shocked if the 2nd Feb goes ahead.
Good.

Means we’ll have Aribo if it’s pushed back.

But I’d fancy to take them without Rogic and Kyogo. Those two are their best players.

Clubs should have had to declare squads for the postponed games to maintain sporting integrity :))
No club should be allowed to play players that were not available for the original dates.

Feb 2nd won’t get postponed. Doncaster had already said that there is no more room for rescheduled fixtures so even if both clubs ask I don’t think the game will be postponed.

And if it is it might actually be a good thing for us because realistically Dortmund are knocking us out and the scum will probably get past Bodo/Glimt who are rumoured to be selling their key players this month, so future fixture congestion is likely to affect them more than us.
Dungcaster knows feck all and talks a lot of pish. Would have to check my calendar if he said today ended in a y.

Two of the players have been on loan 8 times between them already plus also failed at other European clubs.

The other is a run of the mill J-league midfielder with no international caps.

Meh
I think it shows a lack of proper scouting and a heavy reliance on their fat managers knowledge of Japanese football.

This is a club who signed Andreas Hinkel on the same day as Phil O'Donnell's funeral. A man whose death caused them so much heartache they couldn't face playing football.

Later that season a club legend died and they couldn't wait to play their next match, because, "win it fur Tommy". Nothing to do with Rangers being depleted at that time, not at all.

As for the 2nd Feb. I'll be sticking a fiver on a Goldson hat trick with all these midgets trying to man mark him.

Good.

Means we’ll have Aribo if it’s pushed back.

But I’d fancy to take them without Rogic and Kyogo. Those two are their best players.
I would say George Michael is better than Rogic, keeping him and Jaap Cousteau quiet is key to neutralising their threat. Whoever they sign this month they still won't have any proper leaders on the pitch, and their defence will still be a disorganised mess lacking cohesion, and those are the main areas in which we are far superior to them.

They always seem to turn to Japan when they are scared and want to cheat. Last time for a phantom tour and this time for players.

Least no one died this time.
Millions have died this time and they’re continually using it to their advantage

Clubs should have had to declare squads for the postponed games to maintain sporting integrity :))
No club should be allowed to play players that were not available for the original dates.
Craig Gordon took them to the Scottish Cup semis, then played against them in the final.

If anyone of them get a "Welcome to Scottish Football" challenge (c)Andy Walker, that Hagi gets every game he plays, they will be sidelined for weeks.
They won't need to. Their manager will run their hamstrings into the ground like he has done with all their other players this season, and that will be enough to put them out of action. All their injuries this season have been self-inflicted but somehow they haven't quite been able to work out why yet!

This is a club who signed Andreas Hinkel on the same day as Phil O'Donnell's funeral. A man whose death caused them so much heartache they couldn't face playing football.

Later that season a club legend died and they couldn't wait to play their next match, because, "win it fur Tommy". Nothing to do with Rangers being depleted at that time, not at all.

As for the 2nd Feb. I'll be sticking a fiver on a Goldson hat trick with all these midgets trying to man mark him.
I read recently Warwick Davis said we shouldn't use that word, but I think he's just angry cos he can't see over the fence

Are teams in Scotland allowed to just sign anyone now?

If so we should be scouting Brazil. It works amazingly well for the Portuguese.

Just like the curtailed season.

League must end and be awarded to Celtc.

Scottish Cup muat be played, with Celtcs new signings and a decimated and relegated Hearts side.
Under SPFL rules there was no reason the games couldn't have been played :))
And certainly no "Football " reasons..

As soon as Sturgeon announced the 500 limit it was clear what they'd try.

Minutes later their pet journo McGowan was planting the seed.

If the shoe was on the other foot they'd have had a statement out within seconds telling everybody that the games must go ahead to maintain sporting integrity.
Spot on.

The slightest murmur we were thinking along these lines and they'd have had the sound bites and headlines out with a couple of useful idiots to tweet it.

They are still calling the shots in Scottish Football. An area we have made zero progress in.
I see slight progress in that we have made it clear if they slip up we will go after them which is a better position than 10 years ago.

However they are still able to pull stunts like this winter break and 2 seasons ago.

"My Granda hid a hoops top in his hoop whilst being a prisoner of war"

Heard they were all good at picking up litter... Maybe it's scarves they'll be picking up when the disgruntled tim hurl them on to the piggery park.

Are teams in Scotland allowed to just sign anyone now?

If so we should be scouting Brazil. It works amazingly well for the Portuguese.
True. I don't see any mention of "subject to work permit". If, as another poster has stated, none of the 3 are part of the current Japan national squad and haven't been for a while, is there a valid basis for them getting work permits (aside from Celtic getting what they want, of course)?

True. I don't see any mention of "subject to work permit". If, as another poster has stated, none of the 3 are part of the current Japan national squad and haven't been for a while, is there a valid basis for them getting work permits (aside from Celtic getting what they want, of course)?
Yes, I'd like to know the criteria now as it looks like their isn't any.

Probably:
"I was only ten when Celtic made their famous tour of Nippon and from that day I only ever wanted to play for them".

And the media will lap it up.

Just seen a Japanese guy in the comments on their three new signings.

"Hello Celtic fans, you may think these players are as talented and good as Kyogo, they are not and will need time and to be gentle"

Not arsed. Let's go.
Considering Kyogo is overrated and depends on cheating that’s quite promising.

Their new goalscorer Maeda (24)who has scored 22 goals thos year hasn't had a callup since 2019. (2 caps) Injuries have been hip, ankle, leg injury, Lumbago, and fitness.

Central mid Ideguchi (25) has 15 caps but hasn't featured since 2018. His injury list is extensive. Unknown for 52 days. Fitness. Fever. Meniscus damage. Cruciate rupture. Concussion, ankle injuries.

Hatate is 24 year old Utility player and hasn't ever played for Japan. He did have 8 games for Japan University. His injuries fit inline with Celtic. Last 2 2020/21 have been hamstrings

As they sign three players and give positive fitness updates on a slew of other players....

2nd Feb will be sweetest yet if we pump them. Absolute skullduggery.
If...and that is a big if.

We have headcases on here embracing the fact they will be at full strength when we next play them.

Get the matches stopped because their squad is depleted, and some on here are ecstatic because they already know we will win. You couldn't make it up.

Back