The Sun saying the scum will try to get another postponement

Coisty09

Official Ticketer
Did I miss this yesterday?
According to The Sun….
However, it would not surprise me as they will have the brass neck to complain that players who would never have been eligible in the first place I’m not available for the rearrange fixture!!

CELTIC look set to have a decision to make which could force the upcoming derby with Rangers to be postponed AGAIN.

The sides were due to meet tomorrow at Parkhead in an eagerly anticipated second Old Firm of the campaign.

Celtic led the way in pushing for the introduction of the winter break early after the Scottish government’s decision to cap attendances at 500.

That caused a mass rescheduling of festive games, with the clash against Rangers moved to February 2.

But that date coincides with World Cup qualifying on the other side of the world, as well as the African Cup of Nations.

Joe Aribo will be there with Nigeria and given they are expected to go far, it looks unlikely he will be back for then.

Leon Balogun and Calvin Bassey are both out the squad and could feature for Gers.
But it could be up to the Hoops if they look for a postponement given they could be without FIVE players due to international duty – Covid travel rules dependant.

According to The Sun….
However, it would not surprise me as they will have the brass neck to complain that players who would never have been eligible in the first place I’m not available for the rearrange fixture!!

CELTIC look set to have a decision to make which could force the upcoming derby with Rangers to be postponed AGAIN.

The sides were due to meet tomorrow at Parkhead in an eagerly anticipated second Old Firm of the campaign.

Celtic led the way in pushing for the introduction of the winter break early after the Scottish government’s decision to cap attendances at 500.

That caused a mass rescheduling of festive games, with the clash against Rangers moved to February 2.

But that date coincides with World Cup qualifying on the other side of the world, as well as the African Cup of Nations.

Joe Aribo will be there with Nigeria and given they are expected to go far, it looks unlikely he will be back for then.

Leon Balogun and Calvin Bassey are both out the squad and could feature for Gers.
But it could be up to the Hoops if they look for a postponement given they could be without FIVE players due to international duty – Covid travel rules dependant.
Yeah, you missed it yesterday.

Amazing that when Celtic might want it it “looks set to be postponed again” while all the noises when it was thought we might want it were that nothing could be postponed.
How can a media report something so blatantly corrupt, but not actually pick up the story of the corruption?

Yes. Because the media is part of the corruption of Scottish football. Manipulation of governing bodies and media to gain an advantage has to come under anti-corruption rules!

This is a great example of why we should restructure the league or at the very least we should have two Leagues.

One where you play football on the park, a novelty but it could catch on. Football teams playing each other for points.

And another, the main event for lawyers which would be played out in court rooms. Celtc could win that every year, maybe they would be happy with that?

But the SPFL have already stated in an interview that all available dates for any rearranged fixtures have been used up!

Give that mob an inch and they take a mile. They genuinely can do what they want to the point they dictate when fixtures get played. Same last year when they decided they wanted the game on 17th of October to allow themselves the best chance to get fans in. It’s pure corruption!

No chance is it being played with the 500 person restrictions still in place.

They might lose kyogo amd rogic for this game but don't think any of the new players will be called up. We are looking just to be missing Aribo given Nigeria haven't called up the other 2.

No chance is it being played with the 500 person restrictions still in place.

They might lose kyogo amd rogic for this game but don't think any of the new players will be called up. We are looking just to be missing Aribo given Nigeria haven't called up the other 2.
We could be without Arfield, Roofe and Morelos depending on call ups

Given they have already been told there are no spare midweeks then I think they will be told to do one.

It would however mean we have Aribo back so even if they did get it (I don’t think they will), it’s not all bad news

According to The Sun….

Can't even put old firm derby in the same sentence. What a bigot walloper

They're fucking shitting it.

The thing is, we don't even need to care. They HAVE to play us asap and beat us to stay in the title race. The longer they are afraid to play us the less chance they have to turn our lead around :)

I think this just proves that Separate Entity FC were the power behind the early winter shutdown for their own selfish reasons and their tàrrier media apologists who said it wasn’t can…

76ff5745-e9b6-4099-b7c6-8f69d1fb014e_text.gif

Time to pressure the TV companies

Make it clear that postponing scheduled matches will force you to consider cancelling your subscriptions, since you'd be missing important games will hit the SPFL where it hurts

It will be constantly postponed until they are allowed a full crowd. It’s all about the money and how much they can make from the game.

Back