The Sun saying the scum will try to get another postponement

To add to the confusion regards this 'break' farce.

There is a three man executive that represents the SPFL. The three for this season comprise a guy from Hib, a guy from Ross County and our guy Robertson. They are presumably in place to represent the clubs collectively. That's why they were voted into their positions, right?

Two out of three of that board, the Ross County guy and ours would have voted against the recent proposals, so therefore it would appear there is no need for a board if the clubs have a vote. I mean what is the point?

The whole shebang is a sham.

A sham that is in place to do the filth's bidding.

I agree, mate. The clubs, even if they had a vote, would be subject to threats, just like they were threatened with no money if Celtc weren't awarded a title. Its gangsterism, nothing less.

For sporting integrity

The rescheduled games should need to be played with the squad of players you had available prior to the window opening
The reality is exactly that.
Only players you would have had available on 2 January and in the squads at that time should be able to play in the rescheduled matches.

So how will Doncaster explain away that there are no other available fixture slots? Clue: get the truly rancid cowardly scum mhedia to do their usual spin, propaganda, lies, misinformation, skullduggery, abuse of power (perm any 3 from that list).
He might not need to do anything, if there are still no crowds, would not surprise me if they found a way to postpone. Perhaps in will step Police Scotland to insist the game can't take place midweek over various safety fears. I don't expect it to take place if there are no fans.

Did I miss this yesterday?
According to The Sun….
However, it would not surprise me as they will have the brass neck to complain that players who would never have been eligible in the first place I’m not available for the rearrange fixture!!

CELTIC look set to have a decision to make which could force the upcoming derby with Rangers to be postponed AGAIN.

The sides were due to meet tomorrow at Parkhead in an eagerly anticipated second Old Firm of the campaign.

Celtic led the way in pushing for the introduction of the winter break early after the Scottish government’s decision to cap attendances at 500.

That caused a mass rescheduling of festive games, with the clash against Rangers moved to February 2.

But that date coincides with World Cup qualifying on the other side of the world, as well as the African Cup of Nations.

Joe Aribo will be there with Nigeria and given they are expected to go far, it looks unlikely he will be back for then.

Leon Balogun and Calvin Bassey are both out the squad and could feature for Gers.
But it could be up to the Hoops if they look for a postponement given they could be without FIVE players due to international duty – Covid travel rules dependant.
Shameless cunts, they called for it.

I've sort of touched on it in response to the chief of the tinfoil hats above, but we've had spells where Aribo, Bassey and Balogun have been out of form, backup or on the bench. We also beat them fairly comfortably without our club captain or our first and second choice goalkepeers. I think it's time for people to start being a bit more confident about how good our squad is.

And does he have this power over the Japanese FA?
Was a joke

They can't be allowed to pick one match out of the three affected to postpone, for reasons of sporting integrity. So even if there were free dates, they'd be looking at letting us play another 2 matches and get another 6 points ahead...pressure on in that case, better off with points on the board than games in hand

Apparently they can't.

1. Players have to have played 5 games for club
2. All caps have to have been in recent qualifying games

This is not about them wanting to win the league, it's about us not winning the cash that goes along with with winning the league.
They are still actively trying to kill our club.

I mean if they really want to continue to shite it until such time as they need to give us a guard of honour at the Piggery because we’ve already secured 56 that’s fine with me.

271208502_3032973936944362_7231048855218584009_n.jpg

They can't be allowed to pick one match out of the three affected to postpone, for reasons of sporting integrity. So even if there were free dates, they'd be looking at letting us play another 2 matches and get another 6 points ahead...pressure on in that case, better off with points on the board than games in hand
Oh they could and they would. Those chunts are lower than a snakes belly and would manipulate any situation to their advantage. It's no coincidence that these stories are getting planted and released early to start conditioning every chunt to what they might do...but they will wait of course just in case we have injuries or suspensions to add to any of our own call ups.

And they will get it.
Yep

They'll get whatever they want. There is literally zero resistance within the game when it comes to the cunts.

A part of me is past caring - get on with it and get them fucking pumped into the ground whenever, wherever. Absolute shitebag scum cunts.

FILTH.

If they want it, they'll get it. However, all the teams should be against it (again, I know they won't). Doncaster said there was no room for postponements but it might be very difficult if this is actually within the rules.

Then again, we'll just need to laugh at them again for being pathetic shitbags.

I can’t see the SNP Government allowing 60k in the piggery on the 2nd Feb. The lack of their hordes is, for me, why they wanted the New Year game postponed and they will be desperate to get the Feb game postponed further. With the public comments from Doncaster about fixture congestion it will take a massive PR exercise to get what they want. Unless of course 10 clubs vote for it and it is what the clubs want….

According to The Sun….
However, it would not surprise me as they will have the brass neck to complain that players who would never have been eligible in the first place I’m not available for the rearrange fixture!!

CELTIC look set to have a decision to make which could force the upcoming derby with Rangers to be postponed AGAIN.

The sides were due to meet tomorrow at Parkhead in an eagerly anticipated second Old Firm of the campaign.

Celtic led the way in pushing for the introduction of the winter break early after the Scottish government’s decision to cap attendances at 500.

That caused a mass rescheduling of festive games, with the clash against Rangers moved to February 2.

But that date coincides with World Cup qualifying on the other side of the world, as well as the African Cup of Nations.

Joe Aribo will be there with Nigeria and given they are expected to go far, it looks unlikely he will be back for then.

Leon Balogun and Calvin Bassey are both out the squad and could feature for Gers.
But it could be up to the Hoops if they look for a postponement given they could be without FIVE players due to international duty – Covid travel rules dependant.
Rangers board simply have to say enough is enough. When will this shitebag nonsense ever end?

According to The Sun….

Even the article is pure mentally challenged propaganda

I hope it does get postponed again. As someone else said, they need to play it soon, and beat us, to stay in the title race.

Also, chances are we will lose to dortmund and they will beat Bodo or whatever the %^*& they're called. If they go further than us it will be them that has the fixture congestion.

I’m sure last season they wanted a postponement and it happened without Hibs even being informed. We were told then that the home club could do that. So how can Doncaster possibly say there can be no postponements when clubs can do it if they want anyway? We should have enough of this shit to take to the court of arbitration or raise a complaint about corruption. It’s beyond a joke.

I’m sure last season they wanted a postponement and it happened without Hibs even being informed. We were told then that the home club could do that. So how can Doncaster possibly say there can be no postponements when clubs can do it if they want anyway? We should have enough of this shit to take to the court of arbitration or raise a complaint about corruption. It’s beyond a joke.

I also recall that Hibs fiasco, who weren't even informed first that the game had been re-arranged. I'm sure they read it in the tabloids when the decision had already been made on their behalf by Doncaster.

According to The Sun….

They wur goin to japan, then dubai so where next.?

Back