The Sun saying the scum will try to get another postponement

As I posted in yesterday's thread. Kyogo is the only players of the 4 Japanese that currently play for the Japanese team. 1 hasn't and the other 2 havnt been selected since 2018 and 2019. What I did suggest is Flange will be straight onto Japanese FA telling them that the 3 new signings have taken the SPFL by storm and are instrumental in Celtics team having played a combined 20 minutes between them.

If Sturgeon does not relent on the 500 fans rule, the scum will get this postponed again. All this stuff about players on international duty is a red herring. If crowds are back, the game will definitely go ahead.

Did I miss this yesterday?
According to The Sun….
However, it would not surprise me as they will have the brass neck to complain that players who would never have been eligible in the first place I’m not available for the rearrange fixture!!

CELTIC look set to have a decision to make which could force the upcoming derby with Rangers to be postponed AGAIN.

The sides were due to meet tomorrow at Parkhead in an eagerly anticipated second Old Firm of the campaign.

Celtic led the way in pushing for the introduction of the winter break early after the Scottish government’s decision to cap attendances at 500.

That caused a mass rescheduling of festive games, with the clash against Rangers moved to February 2.

But that date coincides with World Cup qualifying on the other side of the world, as well as the African Cup of Nations.

Joe Aribo will be there with Nigeria and given they are expected to go far, it looks unlikely he will be back for then.

Leon Balogun and Calvin Bassey are both out the squad and could feature for Gers.
But it could be up to the Hoops if they look for a postponement given they could be without FIVE players due to international duty – Covid travel rules dependant.
Nothing Shelfco do suprises me anymore. They have no dignity only hatred and a cheat 1st instinct.

Because mentally, I'm not living in 2016 like some of you still are.

People still shiteing themselves when Rogic and Griffiths start warming up as if we've got Kiernan.
Good for you.

I'm more interested lnterested in why any Rangers fan would want to play the filth at the scum hut with their cheerleader in chief as ref with our main man, playing the football in his life, elsewhere.

I'm simply mot interested in your bullishness here. Rather, the fact we are being cheated by the authorities concerns me.

They’ve actually ran amock over the SPFL. Every man and their dog knew they were back in the Japanese market for more players. Im honestly amazed the likes of Doncaster and co have held such a high role in Scottish football for so long. He’s the Tony Blair of Scottish football. Realistically the filth are likely to go further in the European diddy cup than us in the Europa and so they’ll create one hell of a fixture headache for themselves if they’re not careful - of course that’ll suit them to play their monthly victim card. Masons and aw that

Aye, when it suits them.

Everyone can see that their placeman Doncaster postponed the 2nd of January game on their behalf, mate. Its utterly embarrassing, especially when games have taken place right through Christmas and the New Year in England. Even Holyrood didn't have a problem with football fixtures being fulfilled in Scotland.

Won't happen.

The game will go ahead on February 2nd, regardless of international call-ups, fans in stadium or covid cases. Fact.

The article is sensationalist, clickbait nonsense and judging by this thread, the 'journalist' who wrote the piece has done what he set out to do.

Because mentally, I'm not living in 2016 like some of you still are.

People still shiteing themselves when Rogic and Griffiths start warming up as if we've got Kiernan.
Ive yet to hear any Rangers fan who fears playing them
What we fear is their uncanny ability to move the goalposts to suit their needs

Good for you.

I'm more interested lnterested in why any Rangers fan would want to play the filth at the scum hut with their cheerleader in chief as ref with our main man, playing the football in his life, elsewhere.

I'm simply mot interested in your bullishness here. Rather, the fact we are being cheated by the authorities concerns me.
Our 'main man' has changed about 10 times over the past year or two. It's because we've got a strong squad. It was Tavernier for a while, it was Kent for a while, it was Hagi for a shorter while and it was Morelos for a large spell. Throw in Barisic getting us out of jail once or twice and I've missed Roofe out altogether when he's been as good as all of them as well at points. I understand you're upset about the authorities being compliant but I'm still sure that we wouldn't be writing the game off going into it with an Aribo injury or positive test. Every club in the league bar us and Ross County were going to benefit from bringing the break forward. Stop trying to factor that self interest into some all encompassing conspiracy.

So how will Doncaster explain away that there are no other available fixture slots? Clue: get the truly rancid cowardly scum mhedia to do their usual spin, propaganda, lies, misinformation, skullduggery, abuse of power (perm any 3 from that list).

Ive yet to hear any Rangers fan who fears playing them
What we fear is their uncanny ability to move the goalposts to suit their needs
They can keep kicking the can down the road if they want, we've got a far stronger squad and they've got one on its knees with a manager that has seemingly inherited Lennon's borderline challenged views on sports science. But then, I remember people on here giving it one game at a time when we were 20 points ahead last season.

If it happens then they need to call off the 2 games before

Same applies to us which was debated on here last week

All the media are planting a situation that may happen or not
They will play those games then ask right?

We should refuse any cancellations no more

They will play those games then ask right?

We should refuse any cancellations no more
That is the thing it is all about one game yet there is Internationals the 4/5 days before

How can you postpone a game for International call ups yet play 2 others if the said players were called to enable a postponement in the 1st place likewise with us if it happens

Hi
So how will Doncaster explain away that there are no other available fixture slots? Clue: get the truly rancid cowardly scum mhedia to do their usual spin, propaganda, lies, misinformation, skullduggery, abuse of power (perm any 3 from that list).

He can get out of jail by claiming he wasn't including international call ups?

I've sort of touched on it in response to the chief of the tinfoil hats above, but we've had spells where Aribo, Bassey and Balogun have been out of form, backup or on the bench. We also beat them fairly comfortably without our club captain or our first and second choice goalkepeers. I think it's time for people to start being a bit more confident about how good our squad is.
As I posted in yesterday's thread. Kyogo is the only players of the 4 Japanese that currently play for the Japanese team. 1 hasn't and the other 2 havnt been selected since 2018 and 2019. What I did suggest is Flange will be straight onto Japanese FA telling them that the 3 new signings have taken the SPFL by storm and are instrumental in Celtics team having played a combined 20 minutes between them.
And does he have this power over the Japanese FA?

Everyone can see that their placeman Doncaster postponed the 2nd of January game on their behalf, mate. Its utterly embarrassing, especially when games have taken place right through Christmas and the New Year in England. Even Holyrood didn't have a problem with football fixtures being fulfilled in Scotland.
Correct no issue with that but they caused the said issue of why the games were moved officially and that decision was based on getting extra money from the Treasury, without it we would have played today and last Wednesday

Correct no issue but they caused the said issue of why the games were moved officially and that decision was based on getting extra money from the Treasury, without it we would have played today and last Wednesday

There was no reason for the winter break brought forward, mate. If Celtc were to have played an injury-ravaged Rangers at Ibrox in front of only 500 fans, the game would have went ahead. The media would also have insisted it was played.

They can keep kicking the can down the road if they want, we've got a far stronger squad and they've got one on its knees with a manager that has seemingly inherited Lennon's borderline challenged views on sports science. But then, I remember people on here giving it one game at a time when we were 20 points ahead last season.
You're determined to see us taking on the filth in a depleted state to prove how macho you are, aincha?

There was no reason for the winter break brought forward, mate. If Celtc were to have played an injury-ravaged Rangers at Ibrox in front of only 500 fans, the game would have went ahead. The media would also have insisted it was played.
And the other 9 clubs who were onboard with this idea, do they also just want Celtic to play Rangers at their best?

No movement on fixtures was the spfl call when we were going to be missing players..
Didn't take long for a change of plans when things don't suit another team. Surely they're not counting their new signings who haven't even played or arrived in the UK with valid work permits as a reason to postpone games. How sleekit can this lot get. We know what they've used in the past to suit their cheating cause so no one should be surprised. Their new manager seems to be well indoctrinated in the devious ways of celtic. Very ,very sinister stuff coming from the east

I think he’s setting a narrative that they won’t cry if call ups happen. We are more likely to have more away than them especially if the new Japanese don’t get called up.

When we end up with more called up than them the narrative will be big Ange wasn’t going to moan so why are Rangers now moaning.

It would been interesting to say the least the reaction if been the other way as you say

But without the decision of the reducing the fan attendance it played it's part

And the other 9 clubs who were onboard with this idea, do they also just want Celtic to play Rangers at their best?

They had no real say in the matter, mate. Just like when Celtc demanded the League ended early. They got what they wanted.

I don't think you or I believe the dungster's words can be set in stone. Not if it doesn't suit the filth.

The no 'wiggle room' statement was for our benefit and no one else.

I think we'll have to see how it pans out from now on.
It would also need to be more than one game, I believe they would miss 3, making any postponement even less likely.

I just can’t see it. I’d be genuinely surprised if we didn’t play them next month.

If it doesn’t effect them either way, they’ll go with the crumbs they’re offered to lean celtcs way.

Outwith the International call up situation

There is another reason February 2 might not happen - Scottish Cup if either of the games are postponed that would the likely date for it to be played - no replays now

Well, Doncaster has already said there are no more free dates.
I would t put it past them to change a future midweek and swap it with the old firm game

At Johnstone 2nd March brought forward and swapped to benefit the filth

Hopefully the rest of the clubs can see this for what it is fixture manipulation for the aid of one club

They had no real say in the matter, mate. Just like when Celtc demanded the League ended early. They got what they wanted.
To add to the confusion regards this 'break' farce.

There is a three man executive that represents the SPFL. The three for this season comprise a guy from Hib, a guy from Ross County and our guy Robertson. They are presumably in place to represent the clubs collectively. That's why they were voted into their positions, right?

Two out of three of that board, the Ross County guy and ours would have voted against the recent proposals, so therefore it would appear there is no need for a board if the clubs have a vote. I mean what is the point?

The whole shebang is a sham.

A sham that is in place to do the filth's bidding.

I don't think you or I believe the dungster's words can be set in stone. Not if it doesn't suit the filth.

The no 'wiggle room' statement was for our benefit and no one else.

I think we'll have to see how it pans out from now on.
We all know how it pans out. Let be honest we know who runs SPFL.

And they'll get it because the number 1 rule within Scottish Football is 'What Celtic wants, Celtic gets'.

They really are a skidmark on world Football.

Thought that cuunt Doncaster had already knock this pish on the head?

Aye, I know:rolleyes:
Mentioned that prick to my mate earlier. He said there was no chance of another postponement when it was us that was going to be without players.So we’ll see how far in their pocket he is.

Last edited:
Back