Lafferty leaves Famagusta

Linfield after young chris mckee from us
That right? Conflicted on that one, good for the kid to get some games and Irish League a bit more competitive now. Mazinga doing well for the Blues so would think McKee would be back up, no point him going somewhere without a decent chance of game time.

Ideal for a st johnstone in their predicament if they can afford him. Was going to say a Dundee as well but how would he get on with their resident ned

Motherwell to replace Watt?
Right up their street.

He is going to whomever offers him £2k a week & a box at Ayr races.

Could see St J, St Mirren, Motherwell & a few others all sniffing about him.

I still cannot believe he screwed an amazing opportunity when Gerrard brought him back to us.

Lucky for him his father-in-law is a rich man...wonder if that & football wages are merely prolonging the inevitable collapse if he still gambles.

Hopefully he doesn't.

Joins a club, signing on fee and pretty wage for a few months. Chucks it at next available window then repeat repeat repeat!!

If Watt leaves Motherwell I can see him turning up there.

Would he even get a game for the blues anymore? At the age of 34 without much football for 3/4 years, I doubt they would get much of a turn out of him.

Hardly wasted his career fs hes been on the go near enough 20 years. First time round im sure he scored in 2 league winning games for us. Second time round best forgotten. To say he wasted his career is mental but. Hes no more than a journeyman for clubs now. Not exactly peña in comparison.
Three mate!

Dundee United 09
Hibs 10
Killie 11

Hardly wasted his career fs hes been on the go near enough 20 years. First time round im sure he scored in 2 league winning games for us. Second time round best forgotten. To say he wasted his career is mental but. Hes no more than a journeyman for clubs now. Not exactly peña in comparison.
He spunked every penny he ever earned gambling and when given a second chance at us fucked it up sending dick picks to young lassies.

He now chases a wage anywhere he can get one to fund his habit. He was shite both times he was here outside the 3-4 games a season he turned up for and is only given the benefit of the doubt by folks here because he is a Northern Irish and a bear.

Boys the definition of a waster

An absolute fucking clown shoe of a guy. The definition of wasting your career.

I couldn’t believe how excited and accepting some of our support were when he came back. He was complete dross the first time round and somehow managed to be worse the second time.
He wasn’t complete dross the first time though. Let’s not make that up. Very frustrating at times but had some good games.

Sure Famagusta was what they used to do to women back in the day who were suffering from mental health issues.

Don’t get why he keeps going abroad, it fails to work out every time.

As you saw with him at Killie last season and Hearts in 2017-18, he can bang them in for an average Scottish Premiership team. He should be aiming his next move there.

Back