Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

What boils my piss about some of the shite they post about us is detailed in this ramblings from a puddle drinking w an ker (Not you Recoba).

There is always a narritive about Rangers and us fans that we are all a bunch of sectarian bigots and the club are either doing nothing about it or worse complicit in it.

When in fact it is that rancid club that still revels in the nonscence of yesteryear.

The IRA song book out in full play every game, the constant Irish Irish Irish shite, the GB in there black military type dress pretending to be the RA, hanging of the dolls, jumping on every post / media coverage of our club, their seperate schools (Shameful in this day and age that these are still a thing) and as above the constant going on about our players religion.

I couldnt tell you any of our players religion and frankly dont care. When they pull on that jersey they are part of my family. As a fan base I am certain the majority are the same as me.

I have seen some our players bless themselves as they enter the pitch, it doesnt register to me as anything. It is something that you see so many players acorss all the leagues in the world do, if it gives them a little hope for the match or is just part of the pre match ritual then good for them but I bet you the fans on the other side of the city are spewing that we have a catholic playing for us.

The players blessing themselves registers with me as much as Tav having to put his left foot on the pitch first and the wee skip thing he does to make sure he does that, it is part of the players pre match ritual and power to him.

I also couldnt tell you any of their players religion either, the only one I could guess at would be Bitton. The only reason I could tell you that is the fact that they filthy lot seem to have an issue with him due to his religion and home country.

Great post mate. I’m an atheist myself. Couldn’t care less what religion our players are. It’s all the same nonsense to me. Someone tells me they’re a catholic its no different from someone telling me they’re a Scientologist or a Jedi. It means nothing to me yet they’ll call me a bigot and an orange bastard!

i suspect there’ll be a few more let in by then. The politicians are staging tactical retreats, as predicted, from the panic and the unwashed will use their influence to get crowds into the game. Maybe not full but a lot more than 500
Hence the stadium full of only them, we're not getting an allocation Absolutely no chance.

Not really a Kerryfail meltdown but has anyone seen the video of the priest at the church (seems to be Scotland) where he is talking about the arrival of the 3 wise men as part of a Christmas ceremony then goes on to name the 3 Japanese players who arrived? Absolute cringe.
Ive saw it mate. No wonder they are the way they are, from the school to the church to their stadium, heads polluted with shite.

this is the crux of the matter for them - religion .

what they dont understand is that none of us care about a players religion but we care about their ability and commitment .
I find it remarkable they have Israel players yet have displays supporting Palestine surely these players must be like wtf :D
All because of the ira connection to Palestine it shows they are bitter terrorist loving scumbags.

Nothing better than seeing that clown Sinclair getting owned. I wonder how he would view his beloved sellick had he been present at the piggery for mark walters debut.
Sinclair is the diddy along side Brazil who called Morelos “a horrible player.” The morning after he stopped the game to allow a Belgian player to get treatment rather than go straight for goal. Romelu Lukaku tweeted about how sporting Alfredo was for doing that.
The guy is an idiot at best, but a bigot to boot.

Nothing better than seeing that clown Sinclair getting owned. I wonder how he would view his beloved sellick had he been present at the piggery for mark walters debut.
Also when Jordan tells him to do the research and have a valid point, he replies “I don’t need a valid…” before being spoken over. This guy is on National radio but doesn’t think he needs a valid point? WTF?

Great post mate. I’m an atheist myself. Couldn’t care less what religion our players are. It’s all the same nonsense to me. Someone tells me they’re a catholic its no different from someone telling me they’re a Scientologist or a Jedi. It means nothing to me yet they’ll call me a bigot and an orange bastard!
Same pal, the religion of our players means nothing to me, their ability is all that matters.

Same for that lot as well, I dont care what religion their players are so long as they are all shite

If the game there went ahead with a full house of vermin I’d genuinely be concerned about the safety of our players and staff. They are THAT unhinged.
I am convinced when the game is eventually played there will be a stadium wide display of sectarian bigotry rivaling the infamous effigy game with a soundtrack of songs and chants praising Irish murder gangs.

For those wondering why dimmy is so interested by everything Rangers especially finances all is about to be revealed . The following rant filled with arrogance,ignorance and delusion was fueled by two tweets from Tom English who wrote about NP transfer along other transfers in this window so far .

English was bombarded with the fantasy football tweet Everton put out yesterday about NP fee for the game. He ridiculed them with a tweet and also posted a screenshot of a blog Joe McHugh of videocelts posted yesterday then deleted. He thought the fantasy football tweet was NP's real transfer fee clown. Woodward and Bernstein are amateurs in comparison to Celtic bloggers .

local sawmills near me

Last edited:
Wow how the mighty have fallen!!! Celebrating a 97th minute against Ross County in order to go 4 points behind the teddy’s with a painting. If my dad bought me that for Christmas I’d have hit him with it FS!
Like everything else with them you need to investigate further. The other side has Alfie and Kent doing their "slaughter the dhims" celebrations. Dave King is in there too - fiddling the books.

Both sides will be covered in semen by the end of the week.

Not really a Kerryfail meltdown but has anyone seen the video of the priest at the church (seems to be Scotland) where he is talking about the arrival of the 3 wise men as part of a Christmas ceremony then goes on to name the 3 Japanese players who arrived? Absolute cringe.

For those wondering why dimmy is so interested by everything Rangers especially finances all is about to revealed . The following rant filled with arrogance,ignorance and delusion was fueled by two tweets from Tom English who wrote about NP transfer along other transfers in this window so far .

English was bombarded with the fantasy football tweet Everton put out yesterday about NP fee for the game. He ridiculed them with a tweet and also posted a screenshot of a blog Joe McHugh of videocelts posted yesterday then deleted. He thought the fantasy football tweet was NP's real transfer fee clown. Woodward and Bernstein are amateurs in comparison to Celtic bloggers .

local sawmills near me

Good to see it doesn’t bother him!

They should just rename the international and winter breaks ‘Sevco Time’. Every single one is just 2 weeks of Timmy making an absolute arse of themselves over us. Laughing at them makes the time pass a bit quicker, I suppose.

For those wondering why dimmy is so interested by everything Rangers especially finances all is about to revealed . The following rant filled with arrogance,ignorance and delusion was fueled by two tweets from Tom English who wrote about NP transfer along other transfers in this window so far .

local sawmills near me

Not that I’m a Tom English fan… but this guy’s logic is that Tom English should be ashamed because he’s pointing out some twats are making a fool of themselves?

local sawmills near me

Jesus, That man loves the sound of his own keyboard.

Just irrefutably confirms their continued relationship with religion.

There is only one club and set of fans obsessed about a player's religion, and it's not Rangers. I have never, when discussing players with a Rangers fan, heard them talk about what religion they are. Never.

It's really incredible the meltdown they are having over the Patterson transfer.
I’ll also add that their own players cop it from them when they’re not doing so well.
Allan, Taylor, Miller amongst others were all “hun bastards” at one point.

The only Rangers player I ever recall getting anywhere near that level of abuse was O’Halloran and that only came about after he went to sit amongst his beastie pals to watch his heroes.

Not that I’m a Tom English fan… but this guy’s logic is that Tom English should be ashamed because he’s pointing out some twats are making a fool of themselves?
He sees himself as some kind of moral crusader against sevco and that he and his idol fantasy Phil scrutinize Rangers more than the media do . But the reality is they constantly run pish on their blogs that they have heard from some idiot and believed because it was negative towards Rangers .

Classic example fantasy Phil wrote back in the summer when the Nathan Patterson to Everton rumours first originated that there had been no discussions with Everton and they weren't interested .

Both Rangers and Everton confirmed they had discussions back in the summer just one of the many things they got wrong . Forrest doesn't believe we got 12m rising to 16m for Patterson he thinks Tom English should be digging to find the truth on the fee rather than laughing at them .That's the mentality they have, conspiracy everywhere and if they can't back something up they will just lie about it regardless .

Last edited:

local sawmills near me

It's not the BIGGEST elephant in the room.....!!

local sawmills near me

Some one is butt hurt!!

The really worrying thing about this comment from a Sheep fan is that they see nothing wrong with the full “ **** The Queen and Up the I.R.A.“ Songbook from Timothy, but Rangers sign a young lad hoping to make his way in the game and this balloon is outraged, he finds problem with something over which neither he nor we have control, wait for it, the lad’s name!

If the game there went ahead with a full house of vermin I’d genuinely be concerned about the safety of our players and staff. They are THAT unhinged.
Should somehow Rangers ( with a couple of red cards ) be in the lead in the dying minutes ( yahoos having missed both penalties ) the pitch will be invaded and our players attacked.

It's a kerryfail thread

His pish is on a par with mentally ill Phil
Personally I find it funny and demented that he ties himself in knots trying to justify his obsession with Rangers.

Kerryfail on Twitter also posts screenshots from his blog regularly .

Reactions: sj2
The past few pages of reading have been comedy gold. Even when Rangers haters like Tom English is telling them the proper value of the Patterson deal they just can’t seem to come to accept it.

This has rattled their brain cells around like a ball in a pin ball machine.

I’ve also enjoyed that American Celtic fan/proper accountant telling them the real facts about both our financial situations. They still believe they’re cash rich it’s hilariously scary.

Patterson moving for £16m in total has ended them as much as 55 did and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside B-D

local sawmills near me

They really are such two faced hypocrites I've yet to see a single word written by any of them especially the above fat pishy mess about their own majority shareholder.

The same guy who funded terrorist groups and broke sanctions against the brutal North Korean regime.

BANK partly owned and run by Celtic’s biggest shareholder Dermot Desmond has been fined for letting its clients bust sanctions against North Korea after an FBI probe.

A watchdog in the Baltic state of Latvia found Rietumu banka - where Mr Desmond has been a key player for more than a decade - had breached rules on both money laundering and counter terrorist financing.

An €80m fine levied by French authorities against a Latvian bank that’s one-third owned by Irish billionaire financier Dermot Desmond has been slashed to €20m.

Rietumu Banka was found guilty in 2017 in France of aggravated money laundering by providing assistance, as a bank, to placement, concealment or conversion operations of the proceeds of an offence.

Billionaire Dermot Desmond's exclusive private jet company used an offshore tax haven to avoid taxes, according to documents in the Paradise Papers.
The Irish businessman, who is the biggest single shareholder in Celtic FC, owned the Swiss-based Execujet for eight years until he sold it in 2015.

Fit and proper indeed.

Oh and let's not even go into the "open secret" stuff that would see multiple Ex Celtic players/ board members/employees face serious jail time similar to what happened with Penn state in America.

He's right to a certain extent the Scottish media do cover many things up.

He's an American Celtic fan, which makes him quite balanced and not your average bitter WoS type. He's involved in finance and does in depth analysis of both Club's accounts each year, he knows his stuff it's not just some keyboard accountant. He's probably one of the better financial analysts who cover our Club, and the only Celtic media type I've seen who acknowledges they have incoming compensation liability.

Basically, he's been arguing that we are moving toward and have probably already achieved a sound financial footing, based on our directors willingness to invest which has pulled us through the tough part, and that once we add player trading into our model, then we will be overtaking them, or be at very least on par financially.

He's been trying to get it through to them that we are very well run financially, he thinks it will take until the 2023 accounts for the Celtic support to fully realise that we've overtaken them. He tries to explain how our debt is converted to shares, but the moon howlers won't accept it. Even if you look at the last accounts and take out losses due to covid(£16m), we're not far from breaking even. Whilst Celtic are just breaking even or making a small profit when including £20m+ in player sales. Reverse the trend for just one summer, which is likely this year considering the asset position of both Clubs, then you could be looking at a £20m+ swing in our favour, without including European money. Include CL money and that's the true 'house of cards' that King was talking about.

From his analysis, he believes as it stands and over the next 6 months Rangers will already have a financial advantage over Celtic, as it is clear that Celtic are running low on cash. He thinks, based on his reading of the last accounts, the Patterson deal and Gerrard money means Rangers have a cash surplus right now until the end of the season. Their main hope is that the SD judgement in June will hit us for a few million, but that guy thinks that would be covered by season ticket/summer money. So he believes we have more money available to spend this month than they do, and will likely be the same in the summer. They are in or very, very close to a position where they need to sell to buy.

Their main hope of staying ahead of us financially this season is to qualify for the CL, without us doing the same. Even if both Clubs qualified, he still expects us to at least be on par with them financially. We are growing, and have that huge gap still from player trading (he believes that's only due to our directors willingness to invest, which means we weren't forced to sell into a bad market in the summer). Whereas they're close to the ceiling, and their directors take money out through dividends, rather than investing, so there's the pressure to sell even if it's not in their interests.
This post should be stickied on its own thread, I’m sitting with my cock out reading again.

For those wondering why dimmy is so interested by everything Rangers especially finances all is about to be revealed . The following rant filled with arrogance,ignorance and delusion was fueled by two tweets from Tom English who wrote about NP transfer along other transfers in this window so far .

local sawmills near me

Forrest is absolutely raging... haaaahhhaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaa

The past few pages of reading have been comedy gold. Even when Rangers haters like Tom English is telling them the proper value of the Patterson deal they just can’t seem to come to accept it.

This has rattled their brain cells around like a ball in a pin ball machine.

I’ve also enjoyed that American Celtic fan/proper accountant telling them the real facts about both our financial situations. They still believe they’re cash rich it’s hilariously scary.

Patterson moving for £16m in total has ended them as much as 55 did and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside B-D
I quite liked this exchange between him and another clown that doesn't like what he wrote.

They really are such two faced hypocrites I've yet to see a single word written by any of them especially the above fat pishy mess about their own majority shareholder.

The same guy who funded terrorist groups and broke sanctions against the brutal North Korean regime.

Fit and proper indeed.

Oh and let's not even go into the "open secret" stuff that would see multiple Ex Celtic players/ board members/employees face serious jail time similar to what happened with Penn state in America.

He's right to a certain extent the Scottish media do cover many things up.
I've said this before about him and others he constantly writes blogs where he will call out a story in the record or other newspaper about Celtic that's negative.

He will disect the story rip it shreds about why it's either lies or just nonsense. Yet when any of the same newspapers write anything negative about Rangers it's always factual the papers are always correct then .

Until they write a positive Rangers story then it's back to being liars and being in our pocket which is hilarious when the likes of the record and sun don't even have media access to Rangers .

Kerryfail now running it.

Just when I think I can't cringe anymore for them, they raise the bar.

The muted, ashamed laughing of only a few attendees is probably highly telling.

Back