Could this be a 7th abuser linked to Celtic?

I wrote on the main thread that they should be shut down immediately. It is a disgrace that club is allowed to continue business and make money while investigations and court cases are ongoing. Their assets should be frozen and ring-fenced for the future compensation payments to the victims/survivors.

An abomination of a club.

To BN94, GY and the all the spotlight team as we have said frequently and continue to say the time and efforts you put in to exposing these horrible vile individuals ensuring that their crimes done while at one organisation get full force of justice for the victims and have individuals convicted in a court of law and sentenced, where they can no longer prey on children deserves huge credit for all you hard work and dedication. Also the trauma these crimes exposes your team to, what hold do these individuals have on the SG and media that they cannot sanction enquiries or report these stories in the press. What or why are trying to protect or make this go away.
A certain trial is coming up on a known perpetrator. Once this beast is convicted then we will release more. What we have could affect the upcoming case.
We can assure you that what we have is also in the correct hands.

We were the ones that tracked him down and handed it to the appropriate people.
It was also said at the time that he never existed at the club. This changed when we uncovered documentation.
this makes me fckin sick why (and thank god) we have good citizens doing police Scotland's job and undercovering the paedo ring that so blatantly obvious exists. I cant get my head round why MPs turn a blind eye.

I honestly cant fathom how a father figure like the MP James Dornan sent his son to celtic boys training when he knew the sinister actions that were in play.

This fkin ring must go very high indeed that we have never had an independent enquiry. Something you would watch on netflix.

Makes me ashamed to be Scottish knowing it is all in aid to protect a fuckin football club.

this makes me fckin sick why (and thank god) we have good citizens doing police Scotland's job and undercovering the paedo ring that so blatantly obvious exists. I cant get my head round why MPs turn a blind eye.

I honestly cant fathom how a father figure like the MP James Dornan sent his son to celtic boys training when he knew the sinister actions that were in play.

This fkin ring must go very high indeed that we have never had an independent enquiry. Something you would watch on netflix.

Makes me ashamed to be Scottish knowing it is all in aid to protect a fuckin football club.
I can fathom it quite easily.
Their loyalty to their church and their football team is stronger than their loyalty to their own family........let that sink in and you'll see what those fighting the good fight are up against.

You should watch the film "Spotlight" to help you understand how it all worked/works.

What a disgusting mess Scotland has turned into.
It still defies belief that when child abuse was decided to be investigated in Scotland that a political decision was taken to exclude sports and religious sectors !!! - the very places everyone knew the greatest abuse had taken place. Just how some sectors could be left uninvestigated is astonishing - are the victims there less worthy of justice than in other places?

They poor children. It breaks my heart that anyone has to go through that. It further breaks my heart knowing the lengths that some have to go to for those victims to get justice.

One thing I thought we as a society could all agree on is that interfering with kids isn't acceptable, but we see decades of evidence to suggest that not to be the case.

Would it be fair to suggest that the media could have gotten the same information spotlight has managed to gather had they shown any sort of appetite for it?

Ireland would not allow this. Ireland and the USA have shown in recent years it does not matter your religion, political stance or team you support. A heinous crime will be brought to justice. Only Scotland are child miolestors protected.

Ireland finally woke from the trance that the Catholic Church had it under. They stopped treating the Arch Bishops and Bishops as princes with direct communication to Pope and God. Slowly the church started to lose its influence over the masses and the Irish people started to realise the horrors that had been going on in their country. Perpetrated by the church and sanctioned by government.
The Catholic Church just moved its theatre of operations to Scotland where there is a pliant government which doesn't ask too many questions or dig into their MO in exchange for the catholic vote at the polls.

But, as they keep reminding us. 'Their day (of reckoning) will come'.

Their loyalty to their church and their football team is stronger than their loyalty to their own family........let that sink in and you'll see what those fighting the good fight are up against.
The R.C. church,state funded sectarian education and a very strong representation in Scottish politics gives this football club a level of protection that needs to be investigated,

Something that really doesn’t sit well with me is the denial by the cult followers.

When I was much younger and played football or worked with the Borg I could engage in civil banter with them.

Come the Souness revolution and then the dam bursting re the disgusting and vile behaviour of officials of that sordid club, a sea change occurred whereby we, as a club, became the ‘Devil incarnate’ and they turned to victimhood and denial in a pitiful effort to disguise the appalling treatment of children in their care.

I detest everything associated with the putrid sham of a football club that festers in the East End and hope to see them closed down and brought to book before I have to shuffle off my mortal coil.

The fact the individuals who support them still to this day refuse to accept what happened, as they do when the so-called clergy they bow before act in a similar manner, sickens me to the pit of my stomach.

A club like no other indeed!

It might be difficult and uncomfortable for some but Scotland needs to get a grip and get to the root of this,Our politicians and media need to confront this untouchable cult their brainwashing sectarian education system and their influence in the worlds most prolific sporting paedophile ring,
I have always held the belief that the breakdown and eventual demise of the R.C. church in Scotland would come from within when the faithful eventually woke up and exposed the rot that lurks in every corner,It seems the grip the church has is as strong as ever and it needs to be forced to answer for its crimes by independent agencies.

I agree, except to say replace 'loyalty to' with 'brainwashing by'. The Jesuits worked this out years ago. St Ignatius Loyola said 'give me a child until he is seven, and I will show you the man'

This is only my opinion, but I have no doubt whatsoever that Saville & the RC Clergy were involved in this.
The lack of scrutiny shown by the Scottish Government also leads me to think it doesn't stop at those...Politicians, judge's, Sheffifs - who knows the extent of the circle?

Something ain't right that guys on the Internet are having to do the digging and calling out of those involved.

Cudos to all those involved in exposing the depraved individuals involved in the assaults on those children at the time.

The lack of scrutiny shown by the Scottish Government also leads me to think it doesn't stop at those...Politicians, judge's, Sheffifs - who knows the extent of the circle?
The Kluk murder and the involvement of the Aberdeen sheriff who travelled down to give her golf lessons (!) and the behaviour of the priest Fr Gerry Nugent would suggest you are spot on.

I wrote on the main thread that they should be shut down immediately. It is a disgrace that club is allowed to continue business and make money while investigations and court cases are ongoing. Their assets should be frozen and ring-fenced for the future compensation payments to the victims/survivors.

An abomination of a club.
Wonder what spew keevins would say to that if someone asked..

So the guy who took the seminar at the chamber of secrets is now being charged over child sex offences. Honest to God you could not make this shit up.
The Internet is a wonderful thing.
If it wasn't for the technology this would all have faded into the darkness.

How many victims would have gone to their graves thinking what they went through was just part of life and no justice would ever come their way?

I can't wait for the day when they see the men who abused them brought to justice.
I would also hope they see celtic football club punished for covering it all up.

They also deserve financial recompense for all they went through.

I firstly hope this comes from celtic but if that isn't possible then the government needs to step up if the scum go bust.

I'm not just talking about the shitty 60 or 80k they are talking about.

The victims deserve much more than this.

I call them victims. Some on here like to call them survivors.

I make no apology for calling them victims as if they weren't victims they wouldn't need to be survivors.

Plus sadly some folk do not survive the abuse they had to endure. So let's not forget them.

Just my opinion and don't intend to get into any arguements regarding the semantics of it all.

What a disgusting mess Scotland has turned into.
It still defies belief that when child abuse was decided to be investigated in Scotland that a political decision was taken to exclude sports and religious sectors !!! - the very places everyone knew the greatest abuse had taken place. Just how some sectors could be left uninvestigated is astonishing - are the victims there less worthy of justice than in other places?
It was a decision made in order not to upset a particular demographic that gave its support to the SNP.
Soviet Scotland.

How any of their so-called supporters can continue to just stick their heads in the sand and deny deny deny is beyond me.

If someone brings the subject up they are made out to be awful people driven by bigotry and hatred.

Instead, the work done by all the spotlight team should be lauded and acknowledged as being driven by disgust and contempt for crimes against children.

Only in Scotland would this happen. The level of cover-up should be the next investigation once all the actual abusers are brought to justice. This goes high up the food chain.

We believe legal proceedings are underway.

It’s way beyond the pale now.

How many paedos need to be convicted before a full public and police investigation into those who allowed this takes place.

Absolutely disgraceful that this goes on and on with no justice for those poor kids

It’s a constant stain on this nation’s reputation

I’ve actually got to the point where I openly say to any tims I have the misfortune to be around that support for celtic = support for child rapists and anyone following the catholic cult effectively condones paedophilia. The responses I’ve got range from silent huff treatment to “robust exchange of views” but as yet no one has answered my question “what is celtics/catholics obsession with sexuality abusing children?”.
Scum and they know they are….

I think the only hope is there is a whistleblower out there who finally can't hide the cover up any more...

There is so much evidence out there now, what else can be done?

I can assure you the internal review that was never publicaly published was an exercise in cleaning up the mess and making sure the was no evidence be it written or by word if there ever was a pubic enquiry

I think the only hope is there is a whistleblower out there who finally can't hide the cover up any more...

There is so much evidence out there now, what else can be done?

I can assure you the internal review that was never publicaly published was an exercise in cleaning up the mess and making sure the was no evidence be it written or by word if there ever was a pubic enquiry
With all due respect, this is a bullshit post.

The survivors and teams working with them should just chuck it because they've not got the justice they deserve yet? That's a horrible defeatist attitude and one that would allow systemic abuse to continue into future generations.

This is and they are getting stopped and justice is coming for this horrible, sick shower. We know more than most on this forum because of the work being done by this team, they've also repeatedly said they're held back by the upcoming court cases. The cover ups will have their covers blown and it is imminent, it's just taking more time than the Internet generation are prepared to give it!

Back