So now they have a squad we get 5 subs back!

Strange timing, COVID and injuries had our squad decimated several times this season and we couldn’t get the SPFL to throw us a bone

Meanwhile first time they encounter any injuries and they have matches postponed, breaks brought forward and rules that were written off reintroduced all at their whim

Shouldn't have been changed in the first place as it was obvious we would get another wave come late Autumn
Just rank amateurs that run the game up here

I think the 5 subs should stay permanently tbh. 3 subs sometimes isn't enough I find.

Regarding your point. I don't think the 5 sub rule has been brought in to benefit them, but in general We all know things are amended to suit the filth in this country . Anyone that thinks otherwise after what's gone on of late and in the past clearly has their head up their arses, or is a rancid bheast.

That’s the issue but no team in this league has the quality
Hibs shot themselves in the foot by missing an open goal and then giving possession away in their own final third for that first goal.

Teams have to keep it tight against the scum especially at the Paedodome and the chances will come when they run out of steam. If a team goes more than one down, the game is basically done. Hibs only have themselves to blame. Their decision making and pass execution in the final third was woeful. So many times they had numbers in the scum final third and played the wrong pass or just missed the pass entirely.

We have too much attacking quality in Kent, Morelos, Sakala, Hagi and Tavernier in particular not to take advantage (Aribo too of course but not in February).

Also we have a major advantage over them in set pieces now with our considerable size advantage across the pitch. They will be shitting themselves and begging for soft fouls at every set piece opportunity we have.

It worries me that for some reason they seem to have the backing of the rest of the clubs now. They are so sneaky that way, don’t know how they do it but they defo have more backing than us
The club's voted for a rule that benefits every team, has fuckall to do with tims having influence.

12 players missing from their squad prior to St Johnstone game on Boxing Day I counted 8 back tonight in their pool Plus the new signings Then this 5 subs rule now
But it was all about getting the crowds back of course!!

yep but did u see some of the dross they brought on - there should be an enquiry, when u add in the fees it will cost them for jota and vickers - wtf have the spent 40 mil on !!!!

hivs were woeful tonight but even then showed how easy they are to exploit down the wings - kent / sakala will cut that defence to shreds

Its quite incredible the way they get everything, you can say it may help Rangers more but thats just the chance their friends have to take its all about Celtic this is the right time for them.

I also found it odd Hibs didnt want to tackle, i dont mean they didnt want to win or didnt give it their best, but there was a fear of picking up soft cards which you really dont see against Rangers. Aberdeen wont be holding back thats for sure.

Paranoia on here is draining at times. Don't know how people have the energy to complain about every little thing as if it's all somehow to give Celtic an advantage. First people were complaining about us only getting 3 days rest before our cup match against Stirling Albion (lol) and now this! Just leave the paranoia to them and enjoy what we do. We are the champions and the best team in the country.

It suits us better imo, we have quality over quantity.

Youve used 3 subs and the Midfield needs tightened up to control the game and see it out, who would you rather bring on, some Japanese guy who isn't used to Scottish Football......or Steve Davis ?

It’s hardly the only decision that other clubs have backed them on over us is it
What’s to suggest it didn’t come from us? Or someone outside of Celtic?

It benefits us more than the rest of the league but it probably does benefit everyone hence the league voting for it.

St Mirren reserve reserves, Livingston twice, Hearts, Dundee United,l have all had the quality to take points off them so far tbf
Wouldn’t exactly say any of those teams have ‘quality up front ‘ like an attacker likely to score 10-15 goals in this league in a season. They are workmanlike and take the odd chance now and again that’s all .

Back