kevin clancy is a bonafide cheat

He's a cheat. What blew my mind was at the end. Balls goes out for their goal kick at 94 minutes which had been signalled by fourth official. No other incidents to add time on yet they end up travelling the full length of the park and into our box before it goes out for a GK to us. Then he blows for FT. Unbelievable. Less mentioned about the rest of his performance the better.

And I'm conceding we were so poor also!

And we had players shaking him and browns hands at the end of the game. We knew what we were up against and fell into the trap

Boydie rapidly going down in my estimations.

Can admin do another emoji of boydie bending over and taking one to replace his smiley face ones .

Haven't seen anyone say it did. Play brilliant or play poorly, you can still call out a refs performance.
Absolutely as long as we don't use it to excuse our own inadequacy tonight.
The thing I can't get my head round is how we can possibly allow that mob to take anything given how utterly shite they are. It's truly embarrassing to drop points to them.

There's no excuse. No need to go into it either, we know exactly what we are up against in this country but we ourselves are to blame for that result tonight. If you doubt that even for a minute you are in denial.
No excuse that they’ve moved the bloody fixtures to suit Celtic? The only league in world football!

WTF?

The league could be down to a point come 2nd of FEB WITH THAT CHEATING CLOWN CLANCY IN CHARGE.
Edit Sorry it it is sit on the fence Bobby Madden but my point still stands.

Last edited:
Borna cutting about with a burst mouth courtesy of a forearm from a guy on a yellow card sums Clancy up.

Call him out. It's beyond a joke now. It's every fúcking game with this guy.
Something really needs done about this referee. Blatantly dismissed fouls on Rangers players and gave every foul to Aberdeen for nothing. I said it before though, our players should be wise to this cheat. We should be making him make decisions about fouls on our players. We just get on with it. I would end up getting sent off for moaning at him all the time

Happy as Larry.
20220118-213926.jpg
A picture says a thousand words. A pair of low-life cunts.

our players want to point and shout at brown when the balls dead though do something properly about it during the game

He’s not a cheat . Just a very poor referee. Spent the game trying to balance out the first half decision not to give them a pen. Boyd has called it right. Both teams were throwing themselves after minimal contact and Clancy fell for it

Let's be clear. He was in charge in that shocking performance in December 2019 at Celtic park. It was clear he should've been called out then as compromised and he should not ref our games. We had the high ground having won that game

But we didn't and here we are.

One incident - Johnny Elbows gives Borna a fore-arm smash (not for the first time) and KFC (Kevin F------ Clancy - insert the f word of your choice) gives eff all, yet a few seconds later he makes Borna leave the park at a dangerous free kick because there was blood on his face.
That and the sending off should get the cheat thrown out of Scottish football for good.

Now I realise that I have no eyes - according the their arsewipe manager. - it was never a penalty

Just a quick reminder that Celtic had sixteen fouls last night and one booking.

Clancy is a cheat , its that simple.

Worst performance of the season by far, who thought it's a good idea to stand off the sheep and let them play?
Played it like an away European tie, no idea why.

Considering the set up and performance, a point probably is a good result. But we never looked like trying to win that game

When was the new rule introduced that a ball does not need to be static on the penalty spot when a penalty kick is taken?. Been watching football for 58 years and never have I seen that happen before. Maybe should be called the 'New Clancy Penalty.Kick Rule'.

Theres poor refereeing and theres downright cheating

Walking off laughing at the end with Lego.

That was just the cherry on top.

Something really needs done about this referee. Blatantly dismissed fouls on Rangers players and gave every foul to Aberdeen for nothing. I said it before though, our players should be wise to this cheat. We should be making him make decisions about fouls on our players. We just get on with it. I would end up getting sent off for moaning at him all the time

I was actually chuckling during the game at our players questioning him on decisions etc.

What’s the point? We did and always will get absolutely nothing out of him because he is incapable of refereeing our matches objectively, it’s a waste of energy to argue otherwise.

And that for me is the point,say nothing and the cheat has a free hand to do it over and over again.
There is nothing dignified about being silent. We've learned that more than most. This situation with Clancy crops up everytime. So at least get it addressed.
If there is one thing I really get wound up about Rangers it's the stance of saying nothing and that stance is then exploited by other teams.....and we still say nothing.
This is going to happen again.....we all know it will.

I said at half time he had more than five Rangers booked by full time on his coupon so he can go and collect his winnings now.

The club won’t call him out and nobody in the press will call him or Brown out for cheating to get a fellow pro sent off because it’s against us remember back to big Lafferty got Mulgrew sent it was non stop coverage.

Back