kevin clancy is a bonafide cheat

Nope it doesn't but we allowed ourselves to be dragged down several levels to their standard and by a team of absolute cloggers. We play our own game tonight clancy's performance is irrelevant.
We’re already in a position where our momentum has been fucked and we’re missing several players who would have been available for the game if not for blatant corruption.

It’s time to take the gloves off, we’re witnessing cheating on and off the park.

Gave them 90% of the decisions that could go either way, the penalty was one but the sheep player only got a free header because he shoved our defender with both hands to get the space, Kent sent off for nothing, while Hayes can burst Borna's nose right in front of the linesman and get away with it. Clancy has always been a cheat, he never should have been allowed to referee a game involving us or celtic after the 2-1 game where he may as well had their strip on. He's going to miraculously get just under half the games involving us or them the rest of the season, just you wait.

I think we all need to contact the club tomorrow. Does anyone have any details they might suggest.

The club needs to understand the strength of our feelings.

Every week that I see Rangers is not refereed by Fathers Clancy or Robertson I breathe a sigh of relief.

I could have switched off tonight as soon as I seen that ugly face.

This is utterly scandalous

We were awful tonight.

Clancy's performance was as well. Neither of Kent's bookings were yellows. Bates wiped Morelos out in the build up to our goal and there was no yellow given. Borna ends up with blood all over his face because Hayes deliberately elbows him - not even a foul. Joke!

There's probably others that I haven't said.

We just put up with it
The katic game at darkheed should have been the end for clancy but we sh4t it from a position of power , clancys favourites smell blood now, we have to get a grip, they know we have previous for crashing after the break, very very poor tonight, we can't have many more of these, as someone else says, working on a few things and we get a performance like that.

Yes both can be true.

We were shit but that ref should be lucky to ref sunday league.

Saying he is “Sunday League” implies he is just not very good.

Do not give him that excuse to hide behind - he knew exactly what he was doing tonight, and he has previous for it.

Dodgy yellows, disgraceful red, Hayes throwing his elbows about all game, ball moving on penalty should have been retaken, bloody nose treatment at 92 mins meaning 9 men on the pitch, didn't blow the final whistle at 94 mins and allowed an extra 30 seconds for them to attack.
It was a blatant push on Borna by Ferguson and should have been a foul to Rangers not a penalty!

Said it on the match thread I'll say it here. If Robertson doesn't step up and deal with this, he should resign. You need balls to run this club and deal with who we are dealing with and I'm not seeing any.

I defend him all the time as I sometimes think too much is expected of our office bearers.

However, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH now.

We have to say so anything about this cheating cünt

"The ball must be stationary on the penalty mark and the goalposts, crossbar and goal net must not be moving."

The mutant had 2 jabs at Borna and got off Scott free
This is what was so infuriating -- it wasn't a single fly flick.

It was TWO attempts to connect, at face height.

It would be nice to hear somebody from the Club ask if our players need to be attacked with a weapon before we get such an obvious free kick, and the perpetrator then correctly punished.

We’re already in a position where our momentum has been fucked and we’re missing several players who would have been available for the game if not for blatant corruption.

It’s time to take the gloves off, we’re witnessing cheating on and off the park.
There's no excuse. No need to go into it either, we know exactly what we are up against in this country but we ourselves are to blame for that result tonight. If you doubt that even for a minute you are in denial.

How could Borna not get a foul when Hayes elbowed him in the face - Borna TOLD the linesman AND the ref that he'd had his nose burst, but they did nothing! Then Brown later tells the ref to get him off the park because he's bleeding? WTF?

Why the f8ck were ANY of our players shaking hands with that ugly bastard Hayes at the end?! He spent the entire night trying to hurt every one of them.

Brown constantly falling over - Clancy constantly warning him with no action

Kent two yellows for nothing

Gives them a penalty despite a clear two handed push by Ferguson on Barisic to get to the header

Ball clearly rolls off the spot and not retaken

kevin clancy is a bonafide cheat​

=============
I know that. You know that. Celtic know that. The SFA know that.

Rangers just have to beat a referee as well as 11 men!

Celtic just have to fall in the box (even if no one's near them) if the going is getting tough!

Welcome to Scottish Football and The home of The Strictly No Protestant Party (SNP)

Borna cutting about with a burst mouth courtesy of a forearm from a guy on a yellow card sums Clancy up.

Call him out. It's beyond a joke now. It's every fúcking game with this guy.
And then sending him off the park to get treatment when we were defending a free kick

he is a cheating rat bastard

"The ball must be stationary on the penalty mark and the goalposts, crossbar and goal net must not be moving."

They scored it though.

You can absolutely 100% guarantee he would have gotten another go had he missed it, Clancy would have seen to that.

Happy as Larry.
20220118-213926.jpg
Caption. Well done Broony. Fucked them up big time.

Ye did well yersel Father.

Just a quick reminder that Celtic had sixteen fouls last night and one booking.

Clancy is a cheat , its that simple.

Worst performance of the season by far, who thought it's a good idea to stand off the sheep and let them play?

Back