Kent suspension

If the system is applied properly (stop laughing at the back) the red card will be overturned as both bookings were a joke.

Precedence has been set on rescinding yellows I’m sure. We are down to bare bones and need all bodies available for Livi, particularly creative players like Kent

Call that papish prick Clancy out
I’d like Gio to tell everyone they don’t see referee performances like that in Holland and they’ll need to adapt to it. Call it out enough so that the pressure is on that he’s a cheating bastard but enough to avoid the compliance officer getting involved

Does the livi game come too soon for an appeal. Any panel with eyes will overturn that. Clancy needs looked into
There’s not much to look into, everyone knows what he is and he certainly doesn’t hide his allegiances. Anyone who doubts that need only watch the OF game he reffed at Parkhead

1st yellow nothing foul. Hayes gets up and shouts aggressively in his face
2nd blocking a pass and it’s debatable if he even touches that baldy prick

McRorie, Brown and Hayes both far more deserving of two yellows.

Right everyone who’s commented on my post. 2 goals and 2 assists in 12 league games is nowhere near good enough

If it wasn’t for his performances against the beasts majority would want him punted

If it wasn't for his brilliant assist tonight, we might not have got a point.

I don't know a single fan who wants Kent punted. Except you it appears. As said above, it doesn't appear that football's the sport for you.

First one was stupid by Kent. Hayes started it, but Kent waited till the ref had came over and was yards away to push him back.

Second one was a disgrace by Clancy. There was no contact at all.
While this is true, Clancy already had the yellow in his hand when Kent pushed him so don't think it changed anything in the end.

Embarrassing sending off by Clancey even more embarrassing performance by Aberdeen looking to cheat/dive at every opportunity…but as many on here say, there is no shame in Scottish Football when it comes to get one over on Rangers. Not our best performance but there was only one team trying to play football.

If it wasn't for his brilliant assist tonight, we might not have got a point.

I don't know a single fan who wants Kent punted. Except you it appears. As said above, it doesn't appear that football's the sport for you.
If he done that more than he actually does we’d maybe find ourselves even further in front

His numbers are dreadful mate

Back