Alfredo called up

I could see both sides of the old firm pressing the SFA to be honest, even with Kyogo injured as opposed to being called up - they’ll want their strongest team.

I can’t see this going ahead on the Wednesday.

We are now looking at the possibility of our entire lead being wiped out because they managed to get the fixtures moved . If they had been played when they were meant to our lead could well have been double figures
It’s almost as if they have the Scottish governing bodies etc working out how to help them win the league.

I’d favour sakala over itten every day of the week against Celtic

As you said pace is the main bonus - itten wouldn’t trouble them nearly as much imo
Yep. Itten would be a good option off the bench if we wanted to go with a front line of Kent Itten Sakala. Particularly because the scum have quite a physically short team and Itten would be a threat at set pieces.

Morelos is a blow but we will still carry a potent goal threat from set pieces, Tav, Kent, Hagi and Sakala.

We are now looking at the possibility of our entire lead being wiped out because they managed to get the fixtures moved . If they had been played when they were meant to our lead could well have been double figures
It’s worked out perfectly for them.

let’s be honest the club ain’t signing a striker simply because Morelos misses 2/3 games . Anyone hoping for a striker this month is kidding themselves
It's probably why Itten has been recalled because we've been expecting Alfie to be called up.

Not great for us, but it should allow Roofe, providing he doesn’t get called up also, Sakala or Itten to step up and lead the line for us.

It’s not the end of the world. We can be overly reliant on him sometime without any great returns. Yes, he’s scored a few this season and looks like he’s enjoying life under Gio, but last night he was posted missing for the majority of the game when we needed him to step up.

I love the wee man, best striker in this league by a mile, but this may allow our other strikers to step up and be the main man. As I say, it’s not the end of the world.

Not great news.

Incidentally, the next round of South American qualifiers involve a game a few days before the yahoos come to Ibrox on April 3rd.

We beat that mob with no management team and our two best keepers out.

They are shite and if we need to play the match we should be confident.

I'd be raging if we to there with excuses in hand and sit deep and see what happens.

Beat them again with half a team and put them back in their box.

He gets called he gets called. Will need to be Roofe, assuming he’s not called or Sakala up front, Sakala’s pace at them would be a good sight!

Back