Alfredo called up

Still a chance Aribo could be back is there not?

So at the moment only 1 confirmed for us and none for the filth.
Nigeria play on Sunday in the next round still to find out who they play

But if they win that their next game in January 29th so a bit tight

Still a chance Aribo could be back is there not?

So at the moment only 1 confirmed for us and none for the filth.
If they get through their last 16 tie which is likely given they play a 3rd placed side then it takes them into the same window as the south American qualifiers as the quarter final would be the 29th January.

Everything going against us now in terms of this league title. As if losing your manager midway isn’t enough upheaval we have this. Sometimes it just isn’t your year. Pissed off

I’m still quite relaxed, not ideal but gives someone else a chance to step up and we have a good squad.

Not ideal, but still.

Positive loyal.

Everything going against us now in terms of this league title. As if losing your manager midway isn’t enough upheaval we have this. Sometimes it just isn’t your year. Pissed off
Losing Gerrard has had no impact so far we are 4 points clear why so defeatist

I don’t think they’re arsed about lying to get their preferred outcome mate. Very annoying
True, mate.

It's simply not true to say that there are no dates to move this fixture too.

We have possible dates if both teams are knocked out of Europe, we have a midweek after the last game before the break, and we have dates after the break considering both us and them are guaranteed to be top six.

Losing Gerrard has had no impact so far we are 4 points clear why so defeatist
I’m saying it’s one of many things that have gone against us this season and it just never ends. The aberdeen and Celtic matches should already be done and dusted with us sitting a minimum of 10 points clear. We now go into the piggery minus half a dozen players having already spilled two crucial points at pittodrie. Who plays up front with no Morelos in these games? It’s a disaster no matter what way you spin it

I'd expect both teams to push for a postponement. Their midfield will be pretty bare without Rogic and new Japanese recruits.
None of them will be called up from Japanese. Only Rogic will be called up and miss the 2nd maybe Maeda at a push for Japanese. Furuhashi will be out but due to injury

That mob are going to be missing a few players also so I’d expect them to ask for the game to be postponed and the SPFL will claim the game is too big a fixture to have on a Wednesday night to justify it being moved.

Back