John Lundstram

Wazzah

Thought he was really good tonight and has a great engine on him and always looks for the ball regardless the opposition tonight I think him and kamara in that 2 in the middle would work just needs a run of games he also gets stuck in

Also brilliant seen some young talent tonight and score

Thought he was really good tonight and has a great engine on him and always looks for the ball regardless the opposition tonight I think him and kamara in that 2 in the middle would work just needs a run of games he also gets stuck in

Also brilliant seen some young talent tonight and score
He was playing against Stirling and even then he wasnt great.

He did ok, kept the ball moving from side to side but anytime he tried a pass longer than 10 yds it went astray.

Tonight reinforces to me that our backups are woeful and we are carrying a lot of deadwood.

We need 1 or 2 quality players in before end of the window to ensure we have a good enough squad to win the league.

Thought he had a good game, also showed some nice attacking play at times getting an assist for Itten's goal.

Yes we were playing against a poor team but these kind of games are good for building a players confidence.

He’s good at what he does. The problem is we don’t need him and kamara playing at the same time, it doesn’t work at all as Dundee utd/ Wednesday showed

He played well tonight. Broke up play and passed it forward quickly. He was all over the pitch as well.

Solid performance, but that's what you'd expect from him against Stirling Albion. If he's playing he has to be the only holding midfielder, would still play Kamara ahead of him in that role.

Reactions: BWO
He's really not as bad a player as a lot make out.
The only real run in the team he had,he won consecutive MOTM awards.
He's fine to be a squad player if we need him.

He's really not as bad a player as a lot make out.
The only real run in the team he had,he won consecutive MOTM awards.
He's fine to be a squad player if we need him.
problem is you dont have the highest paid player in your team as a squad player

Think that's the thing. Was excellent against Dunfermline, Dundee, Livi etc.
He's not a dreadful player per se.
We should just have better for the money we're paying.
Not particularly his fault.

Looked a bit livelier and more forward thinking tonight, moved the ball swifter than usual., decent performance.

Annoyed me the strutting tonight when we know the shambolic performance ahead if he’s picked Wednesday

Never a DM.

Never seen him play there and the game have a decent tempo, he is largely responsible for setting the tempo. So slow and ponderous on the ball.

I genuinely think people would be happier if we paid £3 million for him and gave him £10,000 a week or whatever the difference is. The reason he's on a higher wage is we didn't have to pay a transfer fee.

I think it's also partly because SG chased him for a while and the player comes with EPL experience. Expectations were a little higher.

I saw very little of Sheff United so had no idea what kind of player he is/was. Still not sure.

Back