Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

gn14.png

Last night when Morelos got called up i was for postponing the game on the 2nd, it looked like all their ducks were lining up after the "bring the break forward" sleekidness, now im thinking a bit different maybe.

If you pause the video or Niang’s challenge, the Japanese boys ankle is completely at a right ankle. Will have strained ligaments as a minimum and be out for weeks. Their injuries and really mounting suddenly, which is nice.

Did I hear Grunt correctly there?
”I don’t like talking about tackles but that was a red card”?
I don’t know what the defender is supposed to do there.
How do you measure “too hard”.

His only action on a Saturday now will be as a turn on the MaskedMinger.
Talking of TV was flicking through the channels earlier and noticed a couple of fiLms MIDWAY & The Last Samurai both of of them had less Japanese casualties than Cellic.
Looks like they have another major signing lined up before the end of the window..... Ward 'A ' at Ross Hall Hopsital.

Not sure if people are being serious when saying “there’s nothing in that”. It’s a shocker of a follow through, let’s be honest. Doesn’t mean we don’t enjoy it but If that’s on our player, we’re all going mental.

Not sure if people are being serious when saying “there’s nothing in that”. It’s a shocker of a follow through, let’s be honest. Doesn’t mean we don’t enjoy it but If that’s on our player, we’re all going mental.
Its just bad luck

He's got there first and won the ball

I don't see how its "a shocker of a follow through". He's kicked the ball and put his foot down naturally. Because the tim has shat out of a block tackle, he arrives late and ends up being under where the Alloa boy would naturally put his foot down after hitting the ball. Its not like he's gone in high, late and aggressively as part of a reckless slide tackle a la Porteous. There's zero intent from the Alloa ball, its just unfortunate the tim comes in late from the side and where they end up contacting.

Not all contact is the result of a foul, even if the outcome is unfortunate for one.

Even though they won last night you get the impression it feels like a defeat to them B-D

So fckn sick of this pathetic, forelock-tugging subservience that's driven from the very top of the club. Look at where 'taking it on the chin' has got us: it's Open Season on Celtic; club, players and fans are despised, scorned and villified at every turn. Print and broadcast media, match officials, opposition players rip the utter piss, week in-week out.

Ange had better wise up and quick. He must speak out to protect his players and demand a fair game of football, and he must demand his Board stop hiding and get involved. It won't matter a fck if he really is as good a manager we hope and need him to be, he won't get the chance to realise his potential as long as the game in Scotland is fixed to help the huns and deny Celtic. He'll be sacked, but the directors will still cravenly take their seats at the back of the bus, grateful for the cushy number that just requires them to keep their heads down and their mouths shut.

I'll say it again: Dave King's 'Celtic will collapse like a house of cards' jibe was not a reference to our finances; he was talking about the dirty war they went on to wage against Celtic, he knew the cowards in our Boardroom didn't have the guts or the guile for the fight. And he has been proved right.

Even though they won last night you get the impression it feels like a defeat to them B-D

So fckn sick of this pathetic, forelock-tugging subservience that's driven from the very top of the club. Look at where 'taking it on the chin' has got us: it's Open Season on Celtic; club, players and fans are despised, scorned and villified at every turn. Print and broadcast media, match officials, opposition players rip the utter piss, week in-week out.

Ange had better wise up and quick. He must speak out to protect his players and demand a fair game of football, and he must demand his Board stop hiding and get involved. It won't matter a fck if he really is as good a manager we hope and need him to be, he won't get the chance to realise his potential as long as the game in Scotland is fixed to help the huns and deny Celtic. He'll be sacked, but the directors will still cravenly take their seats at the back of the bus, grateful for the cushy number that just requires them to keep their heads down and their mouths shut.

I'll say it again: Dave King's 'Celtic will collapse like a house of cards' jibe was not a reference to our finances; he was talking about the dirty war they went on to wage against Celtic, he knew the cowards in our Boardroom didn't have the guts or the guile for the fight. And he has been proved right.
Said it on the Saturday football thread last night but the ACSOM broadcasts, half time and full time reactions, were very downbeat. The performance had left them with that shell shocked thousand yard stare they have after a defeat.

They were not impressed at all. Sounds like they were honking.

The main host, JP or PJ or whatever, managed to keep it steady (will probably take pelters for this but he is actually quite good at what he does, he goes about his business in a professional manner). But the other guy? Rotund bespectacled wee guy with a barely concealed yet constant simmering rage, that one, he ripped them to bits with Jota and another scrapping pass marks and the rest well off it. He went through the players, tactics and well just about everything like a nasty rapid onset dose.

He looked and sounded worried. Very.

Sent me away to my bed all warm and fuzzy, his pained nasal whine echoing like a pan pipes sleep track. Slept like a baby as well. Thanks Timbo!

Hearts could go 6 behind them.if they win and the scum have difficult games coming up after the old firm.
Hearts should smell blood next week. The scum missing half a team, hearts could go 6 behind and then when we beat the scum a week later, Hearts could be just 3 behind while we sit 10 ahead. A real battle for second if they can hold their nerve over the next couple of weeks :)

Nothing in it, if that injury happened to me mid game i would’ve known I was at fault

Old school rules
Never pull out a tackle and never throw a shy back towards your own end, always forward

My first school team manager “The Janny” Mr Hughes taught me that

It is a shame is it not where were they on tuesday sounds familiar 2 ex celtic players for aberdeen on our players will they be contacting sfa in writing complaining (we all know they are professionals at that) saying look what they were trying to do to our players
Maybe these lads watched our fans v Aberdeen and thought let’s give them some of their own medicine

Hopefully Boyd calls the mentally challenged media out with sour grapes

Said it on the Saturday football thread last night but the ACSOM broadcasts, half time and full time reactions, were very downbeat. The performance had left them with that shell shocked thousand yard stare they have after a defeat.

They were not impressed at all. Sounds like they were honking.

The main host, JP or PJ or whatever, managed to keep it steady (will probably take pelters for this but he is actually quite good at what he does, he goes about his business in a professional manner). But the other guy? Rotund bespectacled wee guy with a barely concealed yet constant simmering rage, that one, he ripped them to bits with Jota and another scrapping pass marks and the rest well off it. He went through the players, tactics and well just about everything like a nasty rapid onset dose.

He looked and sounded worried. Very.

Sent me away to my bed all warm and fuzzy, his pained nasal whine echoing like a pan pipes sleep track. Slept like a baby as well. Thanks Timbo!

Do you watch the HT and FT broadcasts of that p*sh?

You are a better man than me

Do you watch the HT and FT broadcasts of that p*sh?

You are a better man than me
I watched most of the half time and 10 minutes of the full time one.

I always think you get a better idea of how they played on Acsom than you would from a mainstream media outlet.

If the result was poor there is usually a good bit of pain on offer as well.

Like I have said before, a guilty pleasure.

Back