Clement - Souttar was injured

He was very very shaky anyway, and bringing panic to others. Very very fortunate not to score his own OG too.

The two who finished the game were our best central decent pairing in quite some time, which says a lot.

As I’ve said elsewhere their fortune vs ours in terms of what happened injury wise in the run in has played a huge part.
The moaners don’t like any attempt at excuses but that’s just stating a truth. And then it even hits us during this match.
Hopefully we get to field something that looks a bit more like what our 11 would be on cup final day.

Had to be never take anything on sky seriously..... pity cos Souttar was having a good game he is one of the few players that has had a good season.

Some squad we are building in the treatment room:

Souttar
Balogun
Goldson
Jack
Cortes
Matondo
Sima
Danilo

Couple more and we can get a 11 together. An absolute shambles and in no way “luck”.
Exactly.

It's a major problem at our Club.
You worry that no matter how good a player we can get in at Rangers, they would somehow be injured or lose all fitness. On a contract-long loop.

Who do you trust more ?
Really don't know anymore tbh.
We hear the same shite regarding injuries on a weekly basis.
Personally I wouldn't bet against him having not been injured at all and something has happened or been said in the changing room and it has leaked that he's not injured somehow.
It's easy to say he's injured in the aftermath.

Actually makes things worse for the manager.
His brainwave was to put on a winger and put a midfielder at centre half when we had Leon King on the bench.
Perfect chance to shake things up

Thank %^*& he didn’t. Another Liverpool.

His brainwave was to put on a winger and put a midfielder at centre half when we had Leon King on the bench.
Crazy. Putting on King in that situation when he hasn't kicked a ball in months would have been wild.

We can't blame Phil for not having three Dujon Sterlings as much as we wish we did.

Not one to have a go at the gaffer but he says “In the first 20 mins we were not ourselves”

On the contrary, I think we were exactly what this squad is and exactly as most of us expected
3-3 game - I told the team I did not recognize them in the first half
Today - In the first 20 mins we were not ourselves

Totally proves your second point.

This team fold under any sort of pressure from them. Shitebags.

Souttar was stretching his hamstring and/or calf around 30 -35 minutes of the game I’m sure.

Timing might be off be I definitely noticed it.

3-3 game - I told the team I did not recognize them in the first half
Today - In the first 20 mins we were not ourselves

Totally proves your second point.

This team fold under any sort of pressure from them. Shitebags.
You can't even argue against this.

We're behind in the league we play great, we're ahead and we fall apart.

Our best three halves in the old firm this season have all been when the game looks finished and we're playing with no pressure.

Who knows what he can do to instil some confidence before cup final.

Yip a crazy substitution.

and yet we didn't lose another goal, despite being down to 10 men.

Leon King might be a defender, but Sterling was put in instead and done a fine job, whereas everytime King has been called upon he has been less than impressive and involved in several bombscare defensive performances.

The lack of options on the bench is the issue as to Why McCausland is brought on, and the manager also has to think about which player to bring on that can make sure the game isn't over by 60 mins.

Who do you trust more ?
Because they are amateurs and invented something rather than get furnished with an answer .

Seems unlikely to guess it was a tactical move given the match scenario too .

Maybe they were creating a fake story for some people

and yet we didn't lose another goal, despite being down to 10 men.

Leon King might be a defender, but Sterling was put in instead and done a fine job, whereas everytime King has been called upon he has been less than impressive and involved in several bombscare defensive performances.

The lack of options on the bench is the issue as to Why McCausland is brought on, and the manager also has to think about which player to bring on that can make sure the game isn't over by 60 mins.
Sorry mate but McCausland offers nothing.

Sorry mate but McCausland offers nothing.

I don't disagree, I think the boy is hopeless in all honesty.

But, the manager has to think that we are only at 10 men, they are going to come out, who do you trust to track and work there arse off, McCausland (nowhere the talent of the alternative) or Cantwell (You can't trust him to track, work his arse off and chase lost causes)

It is a shit situation, and I am not blaming Clement for it as he doesn't have what he would probably want to , to work with.

Sterling is some player.

We should try him as striker :D :p
Well he was motm so of course he has to better than the others but JS never made any errors today that I spotted . Can’t say the same for BD mind you wasn’t impressed by his showing mate .

Not sure you have a point mate what exactly is it your saying ?

Back