Old Firm midfield battle

Soro will not be playing it will be Bitton and there is absolutely no chance the brain dead moron will be playing sadly.

More specific, I’m stuck between 3 who I think your meaning
McCarthy of course.

It will be Hetate, Bitton and maybe Gucci if he is fit, could be some laugh.

This O'reilly guy might start for them

Last edited:
Have you been sleeping for the past 24 hours ?

Damaged his face last night rumours are a detached retina or damaged eye socket, could be 6 weeks plus out.
Not far off the mark :)) had a few too many last night . Late start today and then pulled myself together for the Chelsea v Spurs game.

Don’t disagree with personnel or formation but would want Aribo central.

Not sure Arfield would work out wide, still better problem to have than those the fat Ozzy has.

Kamara Davis
Aribo Arfield Kent
Itten

If Davis is fit he plays for me. Experience is vital.

Plenty of reason to be confident and hopeful of a post Hearts + Rangers collapse from the filth but let's not get carried away, lot of football to be played for that to happen

Not far off the mark :)) had a few too many last night . Late start today and then pulled myself together for the Chelsea v Spurs game.
Ha ha well yes it's a bad one for him by the looks of it, I wouldn't wish the detached retina on anyone other than Griffiths or Brown but anyway he is out for a while.

Gucci also got smashed on his ankle and came off along with Abada.

I'm expecting a signing before the window shuts who'll go straight in against the beasts. Don't know who it is yet, but I know he'll play a stormer! :))

Itten will be nowhere near it, he’s garbage
Who comes in? Roofe?

Would rather bring him on later in all honesty, he has struggled when he’s asked to play the lone striker. Definitely works better just behind Morelos.

Sakala looks much more dangerous running from deep.

Aribo has done really well as a 10 under Gio so for me he plays in there with Kamara and Arfield behind him. Kent and Sakala on the wings with Roofe or Itten up front. Celtic will get done big time on the counter with the pace up front and and Arfield loves breaking forward and finding those pockets of space to attack. They won’t be able to track his movement.

When we get the ball down and play then Kent and Sakala 1v1 against their full backs will be fun to watch, Aribo doing his magic and Arfield playing the link passes. Oh, I forgot to mention our full backs that will take turns to bomb forward and torment them!

We just need to show up and play with intensity along with matching their intensity. We will then show our quality when the pace drops.

Last edited:
Back