Niang served with notice of complaint.

Cahoochie

According to the Herald the compliance officer has opened a case, looking at his yellow being upgraded to red.
Suits Timothy, if they upgrade the card they’ll say the Ref was biased in giving yellow, if they don’t upgrade the card then they’ll say it’s evidence that the establishment is out to get them.

Last edited:
incredible the number of citations that are handed out that either a) have caused them much wailing or b) impact their upcoming games

contrast with us where its purely a vehicle to punish us

where was the citation for the opening day assaults on Hagi that meant he missed the crucial Malmo game or the sly kick at Bassey on the ground etc etc

Should have CO appeals setup where you get 3 appeals over the course of the season and they always need to be formally looked at and that's your whack. Everything else goes by the decision on the field.

As mentioned above, far too many times are incidents looked at by the CO that has either directly or will indirectly involve Celtic.

Who is it that highlights these cases to the CO to look at ?

Are celtic behind the scenes referring every incident that goes against them ?

Did they not make comment at their AGM about not getting decisions, and use the Celtic friendly media to create mass hysteria about us getting penalties only for them to get one in the next game, similarly the ramped up our lack of red cards, low and behold we get a player sent off for two nothings that we can’t appeal in our very next game.

Nah it's a very careless challenge, inconsistency is my issue.
Was it your self who posted that anybody who couldn’t see it was a red didn’t know the rules?
Either way, it’d appear I don’t and I asked to be taught.
I’m still waiting.
Can I ask you then, what was the Alloa player supposed to do?

The big thing was that if it had been dealt with that was that. Now it doesn’t count because it’s a celtc player?
Compliance officer who won’t be getting involved much is fairly getting involved when celtc get involved.
Presumably broon will be cited for getting a player sent off by cheating? Or will they wait until Aberdeen are due to play celtc?

Absolutely joke the football authorities in this country. Hayes deliberately elbows a fellow pro in the face twice, bursting his nose, nothing else said.

The scum player shits out of a tackle and gets hurt, no malice in it at all, and there’s absolute uproar that someone dare put in a hard tackle against them.

So much for the CO not re-refereeing games, if there hadn’t been a big media attack on Alloa afterwards, or if it finished 4-0, this would never have been looked at.

It’s a joke that because they’re so raging about how shite they are scraping past Alloa holding on at the end etc, Alloa need to get punished now.

Back