MOTM Poll Rangers v Livingston - 19:45 Wednesday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty dull first half. The chances are there though, I just don't know why we move the ball so slowly at times against these teams.

Not a very good first half. Really poor in front of goal.
Gio needs to kick ass before the second half.

Another dreadful 45. Gio needs to get the shackles off Tav he’s our biggest attacking threat but barely gets into dangerous area’s nowadays

Front line has been particularly poor. Touches and decision making miles short of what’s needed against a stuffy side on a night like this.

We look well off it to be honest and conditions like this you’re only a slip away from getting a break or losing one.

Terrible performance from the front three and we don't need two sitting midfielders at home to Livingston ffs. Itten off for Roofe is a no brainer.

Lacklustre 1st half , again our attacking options from midfield are non existent, the board better be working hard to get quality midfielder in , for me itten shouldnt be near a rangers jersey , get roofe on

The negativity on here again is tiring
Drawing at home to Livingston creating virtually nothing while the scum are cantering one of the 'tough' away fixtures in a midweek game is causing the negativity. We should be blowing these teams out of the water.

We’ve picked up where we left of against the sheep shaggers. Needing a spark in the 2nd half. Come on to %^*& Rangers.

I'm not panicking yet. However, we really need to try to stop playing pretty passes in a howling gale. Tonight, old school ball into the box as often as possible could be a better option. All it needs is a deflection for a goal.

Creating plenty of chances. Lowry outstanding again. Just need to get to the byline and for Itten to anticipate the ball in. Nothing to worry about. Everyone solid. WATP

Was always shaping up to be like this tonight.

Poor first half, more than enough quality on the bench to get a result. Will be 2-0, Tav and Roofe

100% as expected.

Without Alfie, Kent, and Aribo there is very little attacking threat.

Hopefully Roofe and Arfield on for Wright and Sands and grind out a 1 nil.

Back