• Poll closed .

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
0rAKaCf.png

>>FOR HELP WITH RANGERSTV CLICK HERE<<

DISCUSSION OF ILLEGAL STREAMS WILL RESULT IN A BAN

Last edited:
Anyone up for an Arfield, Kamara, Bacuna midfield? We have used the one holder in some games and I don't think there is a risk in doing it here. Always the bench if it isn't working out.
I’d say Kamara and Bacuna are sure to start. Other slot for one of two completely different players in Sands or Arfield. Probably come down to just how fit Arfield is. I’d love to see him get up to speed for the DhimDome.

EDIT: or if Arfield can’t start it might well be Lundstram. Probably would be in fact.

Last edited:
3-0

Bacuna, Itten and Roofe.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Bassey Borna

Arfield Kamara

Wright Bacuna Sakala

Itten.
Happy with this, although if i was going to risk Roofe over Itten before the OF for 60 minutes i would do it at Ibrox on a decent pitch rather than away to county on there tottie field.

Obviously injuries can happen anywhere anytime :rolleyes:

Bacuna took a bit of stick from today he sidelines in the last game.
Question for me then is “did he here GvB’s message?”
I didn’t think he was bad so if GvB agrees, he’ll get the start.
I do like the Arfield style in games like I expect this to be though.
Lowry is an unknown to Livingston and Gio might see that as an advantage.
A toss up between Itten and Roofe for nine but I’d be picking Balogun as I’d be looking for his experience against Septic as well.

Good win tonight please Lads. More importantly with no injuries or stupid bookings. Going 3-1 the Sons of William. C'MON THE RANGERS!!!!!!!

3 points please, don't care how we get them, got to go into the filth game with 6 pts from our next 2 games.
If Joe's out, front 3 of Sakala, Roofe and Wright for me. Itten on if it's not working.
Kamara, Arfield and Sands or Bacuna, usual back 5. C'mon the Gers.

I think we'll have to grind this one out.
2-0 the Teds with a late goal to finish it

Looking forward to this tonight, but I wouldn't be suprised if it's a bit of a grind.

Livingston are in decent form and with us missing key players, or others not being close to fully match fit, I'll take any sort of victory.

I hope Balogun starts, as it's vital he's fully firing to play alongside Goldson at the piggery.

He's a first pick central defender for Nigeria, who is strangely unappreciated by many on here.

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Balogun
Barisic

Kamara
Arfield

Wright
Bacuna
Sakala

Roofe

2-0 to the Teds and hopefully some minutes into Jack too.

With Morelos, Kent & Hagi already missing out I think Aribo will start - get the game won early and then take him off.

Roofe
Sakala Aribo Wright

That's the front 4 for me.

Can't afford to take Livingston lightly. Celtic rested their best player against them earlier in the season and then dropped points. Aribo from the start please.

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Bassey
Barisic

Kamara
Bacuna

Wright
Aribo
Sakala

Itten

Scrappy 2-0 win to the teddy’s.

A lot of folk predicting a scudding tonight. I am not so sure. Lacking some quality in the final third and attacking positions. Hope I am wrong but I think this is going to be a grind. A turgid performance where we scrape past them. Which, I will take right now.

Livingston will just park the bus in a 6-4-0 formation. It will be a frustrating first half, as we batter them 0-0.

Breakthrough early in the second half with a headed goal from a corner, and the points sealed in 85 mins

or a 5-0 leathering

Whatever one I bet on, it’ll be the other outcome

With Morelos, Kent & Hagi already missing out I think Aribo will start - get the game won early and then take him off.

Roofe
Sakala Aribo Wright

That's the front 4 for me.

Can't afford to take Livingston lightly. Celtic rested their best player against them earlier in the season and then dropped points. Aribo from the start please.
I just can’t see it with Aribo. I think at best he will be on the bench in case of emergencies. I think Bacunna will start again

I just can’t see it with Aribo. I think at best he will be on the bench in case of emergencies. I think Bacunna will start again
I dont think Bacuna has a future unfortunately but I would start him in midfield over starting kamara and lundstrum together for sure. If we cant rely on him at home to Livi then there is really no point in having him on our books. Huge opportunity if he gets the nod.

I dont think Bacuna has a future unfortunately but I would start him in midfield over starting kamara and lundstrum together for sure. If we cant rely on him at home to Livi then there is really no point in having him on our books. Huge opportunity if he gets the nod.
Yeah I think these types of games are ideal for him, he has more creativity than Lundstram.

Arfield being fit again is also good. Livi won’t surprise us, they will park the bus and force us to try and break them down.

Yeah I think these types of games are ideal for him, he has more creativity than Lundstram.

Arfield being fit again is also good. Livi won’t surprise us, they will park the bus and force us to try and break them down.
Agree. The have a couple of pacey wingers and will pose a threat from set pieces so we will need to make sure we can take a couple of chances to ease the nerves again. None of this sitting in at 1-0 nonsense.

Going to be a real slog this, in awful weather, with our top 3 creatives missing (plus Alfie). Would bite your hand off for a dour 1-0 right now. Can see a set piece goal deciding it - possibly Goldson’s moment?

stuffy livi team performance expected tonight. I expect if we score early it will be a very good night.

happy with 2 - 0 and 3 points.

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Bassey
Barisic

Kamara
Sands
Lowry

Sakala
Itten
Wright

Is what i think the team will be, with hopefully minutes off the bench for Arfield and Roofe.

3-0

Bacuna, Itten and Roofe.

McGregor

Tav Goldson Bassey Borna

Arfield Kamara

Wright Bacuna Sakala

Itten.
Bacuna has shown very little thus far, so he wouldn't start in my team. Itten is in the same boat, but needs must.

McGregor
Tav Goldson Bassey Barasic
Kamara
Arfield Lowry
Wright Itten Sakala

Not a great side, by any means, but should get the three points.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Three points are a must tonight, and I expect we will get them, after a dour struggle to break down their nine man defence.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Whatever team we put out and whatever tactics we employ let’s work at least as hard as they do. Get into the good habits of outworking the opposition, creating better chances and scoring more rather than doing just enough.

Get the three points any which way. They will park the bus on a wet and windy night. These are the results that win titles.

Lets not over-estimate Livingston. They are a team with almost zero attacking threat and are at best a reasonably well organised group of spoilers.

Rangers have a team filled with difference makers from both a creative and finishing perspective.

Its a bread and butter game, lets just win, keep the zero and score a few.

I'd start with Roofe in the 10 position and Itten in the 9. Similar to how we played at the back end of last season with Roofe supporting Morelos.

Be nice to win convincingly, however as long as we get 3 points, that'll do me. 2-0 with second coming late on when they've tired.

Not a bad idea to be fair

See you are the 2nd guy to propose this

I'd still be putting starting minutes in the XI that will start the Old Firm

I'd start with Roofe in the 10 position and Itten in the 9. Similar to how we played at the back end of last season with Roofe supporting Morelos.

It might be a bit more difficult than some seem to think there's no Aribo no Kent ,no Hagi or Morelos, but we should still have enough to win the game and that's the most important

Back