Hearts done again by another Peasant offside goal. ?

Hearts goal was literally a carbon copy in terms of how far offside.

The bigger annoyance was with the wind bringing Celtic on to them in first half the second goal was a shocker. Guy tries an impossible pass through a non existent gap leaving his defence wide open.

It was offside but Hearts' goal looked a bit iffy. However, I'd be willing to forgive that one. Shame they missed the penalty as Celtic were absolutely blowing out their arse by that point. They did not look good at all. Had Hearts scored that penalty I reckon they would have done Celtic.

Hearts only have themselves to blame. Even at the paedodome they were dominant in the second half but started so passively that ultimately it cost them the game.

The offside goals are hard to take but Hearts should arguably be undefeated in the league this season against the scum.

Hopefully they can beat them in the split.

Bitton, clear second yellow, and Ref shat it. Hearts 2nd goal was also offside, but they're chasing the game due to the bheggars offside goal. Beaton is a coward.

giphy.gif

Alfie got booked last week for his accidental handball, bitton on a yellow goes on to handball twice, one that was blatant and stays on the park these are the things that are the difference and all add up, Beaton shat it to send him off Clancy would a sent a rangers player off in a heartbeat

Truly unreal the fortune this lot have had over the past six or more games. They are hanging on. If it’s not decisions it’s the opposition missing sitters and pens.

Hearts goal was offside as well.

I watched until they went 2-0 up and Hearts were absolutely shite, barely laid a glove on them in the 1st half. They deserved to lose that game.

Sickens me that the rest of the dross in the SPL give them so much respect, despite them missing key players.
Hopefully we can rectify that a week today

Hearts can have absolutely zero complaints about the ref in terms of balance, he got things wrong for both teams. Had the penalty to level it and Boyce squandered it.
Had the game running alongside ours.
"How can you watch them?"
I wasn't I was watching the ref.
He had a fair game.
Timmy was offside and so was Hearts' goal.
What's more alarming was Gordon at the filth's first goal.
Ball went through him. Seemed to pull away from the ball a la Barkas.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Hearts only have themselves to blame when you consider their goal was offside too. They played most of the second half in Celtic’s box since they were absolutely gassed again. They had the perfect chance to tie it up and blew it.

Hit post and rolled along the line it was unlucky tbf
Was a shocking pen.

Sent Hart the wrong way. If that had been Tav for us, Id have been raging.

Hearts can have no complaints, they blew it themselves by being so passive. Hatate had the freedom of Edinburgh for Timmys 1st goal.

Waiting again til they were behind to have a go.

Back