Scott Wright

Rangerscoverboy

I had high hopes for him when he signed and some of his sub appearances were eye catching.

I was a bit of a fan boy but as a starter he's just not doing it. Was dreadful tonight. Anonymous in the first half pretty much.

Impact sub at best I think.

I tried to back him and there’s some semblance of talent in there.

But it’s probably suited to a team with low expectations and happy with a 1 in 4 return.

At this stage I don’t think playing him is doing us or him any favours.

A decent attempt at a punt transfer wise but he’s now lost the fans and it’s too long a way back.

Awful. Just awful. Think he had one decent ball in the box in the first half and that was it.

He's going to join the long list of players that we give back to an SPFL club for free in 6/12/18 months.

I had high hopes for him when he signed and some of his sub appearances were eye catching.

I was a bit of a fan boy but as a starter he's just not doing it. Was dreadful tonight. Anonymous in the first half pretty much.

When has he made an impact? Poor player who should never be wearing the jersey.

He had a dreadful game tonight, and was pretty anonymous at Pittodrie other than playing a good pass in the lead up to our goal.

On the flip side, he was very good in the two games at Ibrox before the break. That’s about what I’d expect from him, he’s never going to be first 11 quality but he can have his uses as a squad player. Circumstances dictate that he’s currently our only right winger and that needs addressed pronto.

Never rated him. Especially as a starter. Bring him on last 15 minutes. That's about it.

The one where Sakala played it across the face of goal and he arrived at the back post and absolutely hammered it about 10 feet in the air and out for a throw in on the other side of the pitch summed him up… zero composure.

Surely Gio is not going to rely on him or Itten to beat the tramps???

He was unlucky in the first half when their defender cleared it however he seemed to lose confidence towards the end of the first half and in the second half he really struggled. I don’t think we will see him start on Saturday.

Sadly I agree :confused:

He has got some good attributes
But for me he has had plenty of match time to show what he is capable of and just hasnt done it

Squad player ,nothing more

Goal line clearance away from a goal but overall an awful performance tonight.

He is an impact player at best.

I’d like to agree with what the guys said on RTV. He is maybe trying too hard and not getting the breaks. But he needs to make a real impression soon…

These low risk punts are now into double figures and he's the latest.
I’m pretty sure Gerrard at one point said we would be signing quality over quantity.

It’s not been that way for some time, and and these low risk punts add up.

I would like to approach things like Walter did when he went all in on Jelavic. Run a smaller squad with genuine quality, rather than just a squad bloated with fillers.

He was poor tonight but has had some good performances for us. A useful enough squad player and homegrown for Europe. He'll never be a regular in the starting eleven so I doubt he will make it with us in the longer term.

He has had a year at the club to settle now.

The end-product needs to begin presenting itself at least semi-regularly very soon.

2nd half. That ball to the corner flag when he should've cut it back was when I gave up on him.

Back