The Winter Transfer Window (non-Rangers)

All the best to him. No doubt will be wrapped in cotton wool but I’m sure he’s had some of the best medical advice available and will continue to do so.

Yeah be an interesting move. Good luck to him playing on. Obviously wish him good health & hope he has a good few years left at the top level.

best of luck to him - he's a sensational player and good to hear he is back playing and healthy.

Just been by Carrow Road, the car park is being used for covid testing.

Hopefully no Billy Gilmour rumours.

Transfer Deadline Day, top moves so far:

Christian Eriksen has been transferred to Brentford FC.
Luis Diaz has been transferred to Liverpool FC.
Marcus Greenwood has been transferred to Wormwood Scrubs

Leeds have offered 3 mill up front with add ons depending on Leeds staying in the prem and appearances etc . Have it on good authority that talks still ongoing .
I couldn’t have even told you who he was if it wasn’t mentioned on here.

Bologna have pulled their bid for Calvin Ramsay. If it is true that the sheep rejected ~£5m that is a hell of a gamble from them.

Maybe maybe not. They must think they can get Patterson level's of cash for him if they hold out. Like I said it is a hell of a gamble. Fair play to them if it pays off.
I honestly cant see it they should have just gone for that with add ons.

It's also incredible to think Tavernier has almost twice as many assists as anyone else in our league, including Jota.

Jota has looked good in most games, but I wonder if teams will learn from how Smith played him, when Hearts visited the piggery.

He was totally anonymous that night.
Any concrete info on Jota not committing himself to Celtic despite clubs in agreement?

That Alli move could go either way

If Lampard can somehow get Deles old form back he’d be some signing but that looks pretty difficult

That Alli move could go either way

If Lampard can somehow get Deles old form back he’d be some signing but that looks pretty difficult
Everton have a bad habit recently of signing out of form players and not turning their performances around, to be honest.

Iwobi and James Rodriguez spring to mind.

Mcpake looking after his wee pal

Dee offer Griff deal
Leigh Griffiths is a free agent with his time at Celtic officially up.

But Dundee have offered the striker a contract to stay at Dens Park.

The 31-year-old has been on loan on Tayside and now James McPake - still working on other deals - is giving him the chance to extend his stay.

Back