The Winter Transfer Window (non-Rangers)

Is this boy from Aberdeen any good? Just under £5 million from Bologna and honestly I don't even know if he played against us in the last match.

Did you not watch our game against them mate?

He played against us and was always dangerous coming forward.
He's quick, got decent delivery and can go past a player.
He also got skinned by Kent a couple of times, before going off injured, so there's defensive deficiencies, just like Nathan.

He's a similar style of full back to Patterson, but younger and definitely not at Nathan's level at the moment.
Plenty of potential to go to the very top though.

I'd say £4 million is a fair price.

Did you not watch our game against them mate?

He played against us and was always dangerous coming forward.
He's quick, got decent delivery and can go past a player.
He also got skinned by Kent a couple of times, before going off injured, so there's defensive deficiencies, just like Nathan.

He's a similar style of full back to Patterson, but younger and definitely not at Nathan's level at the moment.
Plenty of potential to go to the very top though.

I'd say £4 million is a fair price.

I did, as above was at the game, I just didn't remember anything significant that he done against us.

Decent fee.

Kent went by him very easily a few times but going forward he was decent enough. If we were in the position to buy him then we could easily double or treble our £ in a few years.

We aren't spending that kinda £ on a back-up tho.

Thought Adeyemi was all but done?

I like Scamacca.

Aye, Zorc was on SSN earlier saying it's close.

Could be doing with both, tbh. Haaland likely offski, Malen underwhelming, Moukoko not ready.

Raspadori is the one at Sassulo who always catches my eye but he's seemingly waiting on Inter!

Wonderful opportunity for the lad Ramsay in a footballing sense and a lifestyle sense. Bologna or Aberdeen? Ffs I'd be battering down the chairman's door to to get the move through.

According to the record it says they offered Aberdeen £1 mil loan fee plus £3mil if they stay up. No way I'd be accepting that either.

Man U want £16.5 m if they loan lingard to Newcastle and they stay up 4 million initially and another 12.5 if they stay up for a 4 month loan mental money

Was that not Cagliari’s offer for Ferguson?
Both.

Aberdeen are 'not convinced' by the structure of Bologna's offer for Calvin Ramsay, it's reported in Italy.

As revealed by Record Sport the Serie A side have made an offer worth £4.8million for the right-back.

According to Gianluca Di Marzio of Sky Italia though it's the structure of the payments which the Dons aren't happy with.

The transfer expert explains that Bologna are offering a €1million loan with an obligation to buy in the summer for €4m if Sinisa Mihajlovic's side avoid relegation.

Back