The Winter Transfer Window (non-Rangers)

Like Barcelona haven’t made a shocking signing recently.

Ozzy wanted Bacuna in from the start because he was a talent - GvB has punted him to Birmingham.
I wanted Bacuna in from the start against Livi and he would have been a better option in there than Sands. Don’t see what relevance that has anyway.

He was up there as my desired Morelos replacement in the event that he ended up going to Lille last season. His value has probably gone up a bit too much for us.
Yeah, would've been a great signing for us. He's been due a move for a long time now.. might do well in Italy.

He was up there as my desired Morelos replacement in the event that he ended up going to Lille last season. His value has probably gone up a bit too much for us.

Wasn't there an incident of domestic violence or something that kind of muddied things with him?

There was definitely some off the field issues I remember

No surprise Bologna have upped the bid because the Skov Olsen to Brugge deal should be completed today after Olsen’s medical. Looks like they were reliant on the outgoing fee.

No surprise Bologna have upped the bid because the Skov Olsen to Brugge deal should be completed today after Olsen’s medical. Looks like they were reliant on the outgoing fee.
Interesting to see where it goes but Aberdeen have done the right thing staying quiet re a fee given its a wide open market.

Only an Amateur Hour Club would publicly name a price to prospective buyers.

Back