When did hearts fans become so bad ?

The_Degan

Was walking with my dad to club deck entrance at broomie end before ko . Walking past the away end pass hearts fans signing their shitey song about how we let our club die and hearts survived paying it about as much attention as it deserves . Then son boy in his early twenty’s his go my old man who’s 67 , I saw red and pushed the wee prick he turns round saying I’m not scared of you , so I said let’s fucking go then . At that point a bear pulled me away which was just as well as the cops were everywhere . Cops says to me calm down walk away then approached by two of them on horses think they’d seen what happened as they told us to just go !

Dirty for long post points of the thread what kind of idiot attacks a 67 yo for no reason and b thanks to the bear who pulled me away as I’d have my self in big trouble !

I remember coming out of Tynecastle in about 2011 when they beat us and they were saying Davis is shite only gets a game for Rangers because he is from Norn Ireland.

On the other hand, Speaking to a father and son from Edinburgh in Belfast last year , father was a Hearts fan , son was Rangers both were brand new.

First time i went to Tynecastle to watch Rangers , we were in same pub as Hearts fans that was 1998, cannot see that happening now.

They’re no different to the likes of Hibs both as a club and the way the majority of their fans act towards us on a match day

They’re not all bad but on the whole the club aren’t friends of ours.

We used to have a great relationship too. I remember us presenting John Robertson with an award for some record he broke before a game at Tynecastle in the 90’s - I’d be livid now if he presented them with anything

They are Celtic’s bitches yet Celtic call them minis or diet h-words
Last month was the first time I’ve missed tynecastle . Always thought they were different . That said none of his mates backed him up and maybe harsh of me to say hearts when it was idiot ! Just shook us a bit .

Was walking with my dad to club deck entrance at broomie end before ko . Walking past the away end pass hearts fans signing their shitey song about how we let our club die and hearts survived paying it about as much attention as it deserves . Then son boy in his early twenty’s his go my old man who’s 67 , I saw red and pushed the wee prick he turns round saying I’m not scared of you , so I said let’s fucking go then . At that point a bear pulled me away which was just as well as the cops were everywhere . Cops says to me calm down walk away then approached by two of them on horses think they’d seen what happened as they told us to just go !

Dirty for long post points of the thread what kind of idiot attacks a 67 yo for no reason and b thanks to the bear who pulled me away as I’d have my self in big trouble !
i was in the ticket office queue as I’d lost my season ticket wallet

And was thinking the exact same

Hearts fans trying to provoke something

And a bigger gentleman ( rangers fan )

Shut one of them right up
Shoved one of them once or twice

To the big cheers from gers fans in the area

Definitely shut up the hearts fans

If this was you well done big man

It's all changed since 2012, for some reason hearts fans more so than any other fans apart from Celtic fans have a real axe to grind with rangers. There is genuinely hearts fans at my work that prefer Celtic over us now.
This comes as no surprise at all. Hearts fans are total scum

I have a few hearts supporting lads on my fb.. Good loyalist stock.. come through to glasgow every big walk..and was in some of there company a few weeks ago..They agree that hearts support is full of partick thistle type student types now who are pro indy and hate hearts connection with unionism..
I can't stand the new age hearts
Fans just like I can't stand the new age woke Rangers type that are popping up now..

Last edited:
It's social media's fault. It inspires hate and the days of friendly rivalry will disappear altogether soon.

Hearts fans will definitely be warmer towards us than most but I wouldn't say its particularly friendly. They fucking hate Celtic though and that's pleasing.

Every team hates us. Hearts are no longer proddy, they’re same as everyone, scum. A few tried attacking me a few years ago, didn’t work out well for them but someone weaker may have had trouble. They’re now Hibs.

I have a few hearts supporting lads on my fb.. Good loyalist stock.. come through to glasgow every big walk..and was in some of there company a few weeks ago..They agree that hearts support is full of partick thistle type student types now who are pro indy and hate hearts connection with unionism..
I can't stand the new age hearts
Fans just like I can't stand the new age woke Rangers type that qre popping up now..
We've got them alright. They're at every club these days, since it became trendy with the likes of sky and celebrities that jumped on the bandwagon.

I lived in Edinburgh for over 20 years up to 2002. When I stayed there I knew loads of Hearts supporters who I considered mates, and some of those were Brothers.
The banter between us was good - arguementative but never vicious.

For me, since 2012, some of their supporters have adopted a superior moral attitude to Rangers, whilst coveniently forgetting thier own clubs shady involvement with Lithuanian bankers.

Now, I just want the c*nts destroyed.

Majority are fine, massive difference between visiting Easter Road and Tynecastle. Never had any issues with Hearts fans. Hibs fans are a different story.

You’ll always get one or two arseholes though wanting a scrap especially if they’ve just been horsed. Have come across a couple of their fans who are the bitterest people you’ll ever meet when it comes to football but generally they hate Celtic and Hibs more.

For all the shite ourselves and that mob get, I have always found the Hearts and Hibs to be much worse than either of the Old firm. Both sets of absolute scum for fans.

For all the shite ourselves and that mob get, I have always found the Hearts and Hibs to be much worse than either of the Old firm. Both sets of absolute scum for fans.
And to think I was given a signed Hearts football a few years ago and want to give them it to donate to charity. I think I might just stab it and dump.

Couldn't resist a wee peek at their forum after today's result.
What a rancid cesspit of Rangers hating scumbags.
Started reading just after half time and a few of them were actually brimming with optimism.
Their world fell apart soon after and the abject misery was absolutely joyous.

Herts....Hibs....two cheeks of the same arse.

I used to drink in the Lorne Bar at St Enoch Square (Hootenannys) Glasgow Hearts bus left from, mostly good guys but had the odd prick, sadly the prick took over

"You let your club die!".

The tale of how Hearts escaped the consequences of Romanov's ownership, is the scandal whose story will not be told.

Alex "Sleepy Cuddles" Salmond and the Edinburgh legal establishment conspired to save them from the consequences of the industrial money laundering at Tynecastle.

And the Hearts fans, like the Auld Reekie clique, are willfully ignorant of the dirty deeds done to this day to save their club.

I admire the efforts of The Foundation of Hearts, they have not been found wanting and I'm glad they've succeeded in saving Hearts for future generations.

But they really need to honestly address the last few years and how exactly their club was "saved", and the spiral of financial entanglement and deviousness stretching from Lithuania, to Russia and the New Town, that has never been explained.

There was a group on the subway down the carriage from me and a Wee fanny was singing that,I told him to shut his fkn hole,I am a couple of years younger than your dad and was a bit disappointed none of the younger guys took him on.I am definetly no hard man but back in your dad's days no one took liberties like that without some serious retaliation going in.

They are the most speccy support I’ve ever see

0_JS176311490.jpg

Every club has Rangers hating @rsehole fans. I would say Hearts don't have as many @rseholes as other clubs that we all know.

I lived in Edinburgh for over 20 years up to 2002. When I stayed there I knew loads of Hearts supporters who I considered mates, and some of those were Brothers.
The banter between us was good - arguementative but never vicious.

For me, since 2012, some of their supporters have adopted a superior moral attitude to Rangers, whilst coveniently forgetting thier own clubs shady involvement with Lithuanian bankers.

Now, I just want the c*nts destroyed.
This is it exactly. By pointing to our financial troubles think they absolve themselves of their own past mismanagement. They paid pennies in the pound to their creditors.

Back