Derek McInnes

If we keep up revolving door of the foreign managers who know nothing about the Scottish things

There is no way Pedro knew the mindset of other clubs regarding games v Rangers the kudos gained from a decent game v us,the scrutiny from the press and media and the bias in Scotland against Rangers.

Answer the question mate. What does McInnes know? Tell me

But regarding Pedro, he knows full well we're everyone's cup final. He's been here long enough and he himself has been a target of the bile and resentment aimed our way.

What does that mean exactly? He "knows what it's all about". Explain to me what that means. Are you saying Pedro doesn't realise that Rangers fans demand success? Do you think he's oblivious to the very obvious?

What does McInnes know? As a manager he's not winning anything, he's never held a managerial position where he's been expected to win silverware, nor has he held a managerial position at a top club period. So tell me, what exactly does McInnes know?

The hatred and bias we face from literally everyone in this country.

The lengths opposition players and managers will go to against us.

The way we're refereed differently from anyone else in football.

He knows the completely fecked up odds we're up against.

The hatred and bias we face from literally everyone in this country.

The lengths opposition players and managers will go to against us.

The way we're refereed differently from anyone else in football.

He knows the completely fecked up odds we're up against.

And tell me how knowing this will help him get results with Rangers? I'm talking about his managerial credentials and how he can help us get wins and get us winning trophies again. How does McInnes's knowledge of who hates us benefit him when it comes to the only thing that really matters, ie winning?

Additionally, I'm sure Pedro knows full well by now how it is.

Why go for McInnes when everyone's number one choice Frank De Boer is available again?
Wouldn't be my 1st choice (De Boer that is) we simply don't have the time for someone that wants to implement and grow a certain style of play. If / when Pedro goes we need someone that 1st and foremost realises we need to battle like %^*& every minute of every game. can't see past McInnes as our next manager if we are getting one anytime soon.

Answer the question mate. What does McInnes know? Tell me

But regarding Pedro, he knows full well we're everyone's cup final. He's been here long enough and he himself has been a target of the bile and resentment aimed our way.
He know how to win games in Scotland and if he takes the sheepies to 2nd place this season again it will be another kick in the teeth,Pedro has not done anything so far to convince me we are a stick on for 2nd even with the cash he has spent and the resources he has at his disposal,The second largest budget and best facilities in Scotland and we can't win 3 in a row.

He know how to win games in Scotland and if he takes the sheepies to 2nd place this season again it will be another kick in the teeth,Pedro has not done anything so far to convince me we are a stick on for 2nd even with the cash he has spent and the resources he has at his disposal,The second largest budget and best facilities in Scotland and we can't win 3 in a row.

That means nothing, does he know how to win games at Rangers? It's a completely different kettle of fish.

Aberdeen just drew at home to Killie, you must really confident of them pipping us to second spot right now mate.

That means nothing, does he know how to win games at Rangers? It's a completely different kettle of fish.

Aberdeen just drew at home to Killie, you must really confident of them pipping us to second spot right now mate.
I'm certainly not particularly confident Pedro is going to take us to second place,I will delighted if he proves me wrong but his record since arriving even taking Warburtons hangover into consideration is pretty poor,

I'm certainly not particularly confident Pedro is going to take us to second place,I will delighted if he proves me wrong but his record since arriving even taking Warburtons hangover into consideration is pretty poor,

It's not very good. But I've seen nothing to suggest McInnes can take us to where we want to be. I think people need to re-think things once the dust has settled and they've calmed down a bit.

You read a lot of mental things on here after dropped points when emotions are running high

Allardyce-611206.jpg

Worth a try...

And tell me how knowing this will help him get results with Rangers? I'm talking about his managerial credentials and how he can help us get wins and get us winning trophies again. How does McInnes's knowledge of who hates us benefit him when it comes to the only thing that really matters, ie winning?

Additionally, I'm sure Pedro knows full well by now how it is.

If Pedro knew how it was, he wouldn't be agreeing to interviews with Chris Sutton in the background or talking about caravan's and yapping dugs.

McInnes has shown he can consistently get results in this league. For a start he's demonstrated he can win more than 3 games in a row.

It's not very good. But I've seen nothing to suggest McInnes can take us to where we want to be. I think people need to re-think things once the dust has settled and they've calmed down a bit.

You read a lot of mental things on here after dropped points when emotions are running high

It's not a reaction to a draw v Thistle it's a reaction to his record since arriving

Imho it will be McInnes,just my opinion mind, but I think he might have been told,maybe by someone close to a member of the board,to hold out,because if the Rangers job came up,he'd be number 1 choice imho.

Think it is inevitable he will be our next manager, just a question of when. His record overall has been impressive, the board will most likely be looking for as low a risk appointment as possible

So as it stands, Aberdeen drawing the kilmarnock and St johnstone getting beat from dundee, with just a few mins to go.

Yep, lets get in one of these guys in instead. We drew because of a deflection and tav switching off for their second. Still massively improved from last season, just need to work on killing off the game. A second would have done that last night when still at 1-0.

Actually, levein has hearts winning just now, lets get him instead.:confused:

I admire the humour and the sarcasm but behind all that I believe that you have hit the nail on the head and have a true understanding of where we are in the progression back to the top. I was never under the allusion that everything would happen overnight like plenty of others did. It just doesn't happen that way unless you have millions in the bank. As long as we see progress we have to accept that for now. I don't think we are too far away but it is a fine margine between success and failure and like you said about the deflection( it could have gone anywhere) it would have been so different. the more the team plays together then the more it will tighten up these small margins and make less misjudgements and make better decisions on the park.
Meanwhile I will continue to support the team and not get carried away with any hysterical talk about sacking the manager, he hasn't had near enough time yet. Keep the faith fellow fans.It WILL come good.:)

W.A.T.P.

De boer would be my last choice .

I'd take mcinnes in a minute ,some people still fixated by foreign hipsterness,our manager needs to know the Scottish game ,identify a player and work on a budget ,mcinnes has done all three and took dolly to a cup final and won it .

I'm now back to undecided re Pedro ,after the first round of games this should be time to judge .

Mcinnes is a one trick pony. He just signs players who have done well in the SPL but failed when going to England. He would not advance our club to the level we require. I really hope Pedro is capable of doing so but it still to early to judge. October to Christmas is Pedro's make or break time.

Thanks but no thanks Mclnnes what exactly have abeerdoom won when we weren't around it scunners me if our ambitions is him or eck or any Scottish manager pedro will be gone soon but we don't need a bottler.

I'd rather Alan Archibald got the job , he's ran the Tim's & us close so far on a fraction of both our budgets ,Aberdeen's as well when you come to think of it who they were unlucky against

We will get there under Pedro. Who the phuck raises their game when they play the sheep? for me that's the difference.
Managing Rangers is a different prospect altogether

Would Patrick have been running the ball into the corners against aberdeen to get a point that doesn't really do them much good other than the glory of drawing with Rangers. Think you might be onto something

If Pedro is to go within the next 12 months then I'd agree it would have to be McInness.

Master minded a 1-1 draw at home to Kilmarnock. Sunderland is about his level.

I'd like to think Mark Allan will have a more than a few names in mind if and when Pedro was to vacate the managers seat. And for me I hope DM isn't one of them

If Pedro knew how it was, he wouldn't be agreeing to interviews with Chris Sutton in the background or talking about caravan's and yapping dugs.

McInnes has shown he can consistently get results in this league. For a start he's demonstrated he can win more than 3 games in a row.

Yeah with Aberdeen, managing Rangers is nothing like managing Aberdeen. Pedro did that interview to defend himself, but congratulations in joining in the media ridicule of him with regards to the caravan phrase.

De boer would be my last choice .

I'd take mcinnes in a minute ,some people still fixated by foreign hipsterness,our manager needs to know the Scottish game ,identify a player and work on a budget ,mcinnes has done all three and took dolly to a cup final and won it .

I'm now back to undecided re Pedro ,after the first round of games this should be time to judge .

You sure it's footballing hipsterness and not us being weary of hiring someone whose won %^*& all, unless Aberdeen got a second place trophy.

Master minded a 1-1 draw at home to Kilmarnock.

2 points out of the last 6 (keeper at Murrayfield saved it from being 1 out of 6). It doesn't necessarily make him a bad manager, of course it doesn't, but it is the type of points return that would have the rump of fans calling for PC's head calling for McInnes's.

That's why Pedro is out of his depth he didn't know what he was getting into McInness knows exactly what it's all about.

What about mccoist ? He spent most of his career with us . He knows more than most exactly "what it's all about " . Yet he was a complete dud .

Too many of our fans have a hard on for staff with a previous connection with our club

Said it before that McInnes is just not good enough.
I think it's reasonable to measure him on his European record given the budget he has, and the quality of player, should be more than sufficient to get to the Europa league group section (or at least only lose out to a bigger club).
He's failed on that count every time aside maybe from going out to real Sociedad over 3 years ago

What about mccoist ? He spent most of his career with us . He knows more than most exactly "what it's all about " . Yet he was a complete dud .

Too many of our fans have a hard on for staff with a previous connection with our club

Go back 5 years and there were endless complaints about the "jobs for the boys" set up at the club. Now we're in a bit of a sticky spot and we've got people desperately trying to scamper back to that.

You couldn't make it up!

How many games will we give McInnes and who do we want when we eventually chase him because we are cash strapped and not competing with the mhanks ?

2 points out of the last 6 (keeper at Murrayfield saved it from being 1 out of 6). It doesn't necessarily make him a bad manager, of course it doesn't, but it is the type of points return that would have the rump of fans calling for PC's head calling for McInnes's.
Correct.......

Pedro has brought in a selection of players from Portugal, Mexico, Colombia and the English and Scottish leagues. McInnes has had almost the same squad for years and still struggled to finish second. He is no Messiah, despite what you read on here. Rodgers was given millions to improve the papish squad and not just the 4 million that Pedro spent. For Goodness sake, give the man a chance and can you see McInnes talking to our main players, Morelos,Alves and the rest?

Give us a f***ing break here, he would sell them at a loss to bring in hammer throwers. We are the Rangers and always play cup finals with players getting fouled and rugby tackled without any protection from officials.

so people would like rid of Pedro because they think he will not catch the scum. but would be happy with Derek Mcinnes who as been 2nd to the scum all his time at Aberdeen. but people will say he works on a smaller budget than rangers. but a lot of mangers have gone from a smaller clubs to a bigger club. with a bigger budget and failed.

Where are we going with Pedro? At this moment even second looks a long way of

I don't know if MacInnes would be a success or not, but at this moment I would have him in a heartbeat

I'm fully behind Pedro at the moment and will give him till New Year at least to let the team gel but should it not work out... I can't see by McInnes. I was against his appointment back in March however it's the only logical appointment. Knows the league, has an Aberdeen team playing well on a budget much lower than our own having had to rebuild the squad after key players left over the summer.

You're a board member aren't you?

Pedro is an unknown quantity. At least the prospect is there that he might just succeed. He's won a league title before as the unfancied underdog.

McInnes would be an outright acceptance of second best.

We'd be as well handing the rats 10IAR now.

Where are we going with Pedro? At this moment even second looks a long way of

I don't know if MacInnes would be a success or not, but at this moment I would have him in a heartbeat

How does second look a long way off? Are you saying another team (Celtic aside) look significantly better than us?

Back