2 Old firm games

Kent17

Personally i think its coming down to the old firm games to decide the title.We will have to go to parkhead and beat them if there is any chance of us regaining the title.

When it gets to that stage we’re already fucked sounds like they cunts last year (if we win the new year game, if we beat hibs midweek and so on) they can totally come to Ibrox for a free hit and win I genuinely don’t think we could at the piggery

We have to win every game
Folk have been saying this for long enough. We didn't win today does that make it over?

Answer is clearly no. Yeah it'll be great to win every game but it's too easy a comment to just come out with but have no actual meaning.

If we cant finish off teams we will lose the league before then.

2 wins is a huge ask especially at their dump. Is it doable ? Yes but maybe a stretch too far for this team.

It's only 3 points and around 13 or 14 goal difference after they pump Dundee today.

As big Marv once said "Keep Believing"

I actually think the opposite, I think we'll beat them at Ibrox and lose at the paedodome. For me the league will come down to the other 34 games against the rest.

Our away form will have to be far better to get us back into this. If that doesn't happen, consistently, then we can forget it.

When it gets to that stage we’re already fucked sounds like they cunts last year (if we win the new year game, if we beat hibs midweek and so on) they can totally come to Ibrox for a free hit and win I genuinely don’t think we could at the piggery
We're not 15 points behind just yet.. but we've made it very difficult now to win the league

Ultimately, the team who beats the dross consistently wins the league, are they are doing that even when not playing well

If it comes down to the old firm games then it's Celtics title as the way it is we need to beat them twice and, with the officials we have, that's hugely unlikely.

Maybe but the last time we had a title race the old firms weren’t the deciding factor, we drew 0-0 at Ibrox with Celtic to leave it in their hands with 4 to go, and still won the league.

They’re obviously massive games and the one at Ibrox in April is probably a must win at this juncture, but as long as we keep the pressure up there’ll be plenty of twists and turns out with the old firms. They will drop points (probably more than once) out with us, we just need to be there to take advantage when it happens.

Theyll drop points in 1 of their next 3 games after today. Its our job to keep the pressure on them. 11 games left every one is a must win, we are capable, i wont be chucking in the towel just yet

beat them twice ,but drop points every other game due to poor,sloppy wasteful finishing,end of the day unless we quickly get our act together in front of goal,then we will be ending up empty handed come may

Folk have been saying this for long enough. We didn't win today does that make it over?

Answer is clearly no. Yeah it'll be great to win every game but it's too easy a comment to just come out with but have no actual meaning.
After the game vs them, we absolutely had to win every game! Of course it's not over but let's be honest here, have a look at the results/performances under Gio! We're struggling

Personally i think its coming down to the old firm games to decide the title.We will have to go to parkhead and beat them if there is any chance of us regaining the title.

One of those might be irrelevant if we keep shipping points.

We will likely be 6pts behind by the time we kick off next week.

We need them to drop points and take advantage. My confidence is waning in the latter.

Celtic have trips to Easter Road after Bodo trip, then away to Livi before those two games. Neither will be easy.

We need a min of 4 points from the remaining two old firms to have any chance. Unfortunately they have the beating of all the other teams easily . We’ve blown it big time

What?

After the game vs them, we absolutely had to win every game! Of course it's not over but let's be honest here, have a look at the results/performances under Gio! We're struggling
How can that seriously be your reply to my post :D

Clearly we didn't as we still have a realistic chance if willing the title. Would it have helped clearly, was it an absolute necessity clearly not.

It’s not just the Old Firm games. We are dropping points against Aberdeen, County and Dundee Utd. How can anyone be confident of us winning our split fixtures even if we win both Old Firm games?

Up there with needing snookers and they’ve got a tricky game coming up pish, we fucked as soon as they got on top and we all know it
Remind me not to give you a call when we go to war, folk like you would Run the other way

It’s not just the Old Firm games. We are dropping points against Aberdeen, County and Dundee Utd. How can anyone be confident of us winning our split fixtures even if we win both Old Firm games?

You’re acting as if previous title winning Rangers teams never dropped points at these places. Stop losing the head.

You’re acting as if previous title winning Rangers teams never dropped points at these places. Stop losing the head.
Previous Rangers teams that have won leagues have dropped points there, you’re right.

But guess what? The scum aren’t and we are challenging them to the title, not previous Rangers teams.

May not be palatable but the sad reality is we are potentially a couple of bad results in the league and cup from having the nightmare scenario of watching a fat Australian mess win a treble in his first season.

Given this teams self destructive tendencies when pressure is on and a truly embarrassing record in domestic cups it's a distinct possibility right now if don't get our act together.

Will this team win every league and cup game between now and the end of the season? I'd have serious doubts about that given what we've seen on previous seasons.

We could end up regretting the last January transfer window for many years to come.

Back