MOTM Poll Rangers v Motherwell - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Abso;utelu awful second half. Teams score against us with incredible ease. 2 chances 2 goals. Awful awful goals to lose. Losing 4 points at home to Motherwell is utterly unacceptable. I've got a headache now and will have for the rest of the day. Just had enough with this.

Said all this last week. What a turn around from the abuse I got last week.

Yes the officials are pish but fuk me we make it hard for ourselves.

What a waste today

Lucky they dropped points today, Gio not winning league games, how many points that we dropped since break

Get mcGregor so far too %^*& , a goalkeeper who doesn't make saves.
As for the referee handball is a penalty and linesman is a a feinian bastard

Shocking second half. Should have had the goal that wasn't offside but we gifted 2 easy goals.

Opportunity to go back to 1 point gap and put pressure on the tramps and we've given them a boost.

First half we were immense, second half was nowhere near good enough.

How long do we need to persist with the usual empty shirts, no names but we know who they are, far to many living of last season and can't be trusted. Feckin sickining!!!

Disappointing, depressing, pathetic, all words that describe that second half.

However, to play over 75 minutes or so with 9 players that played on Thursday is on the Manager. Legs were heavy, heads were tired. Should have had at least two subs on after their first goal.

Fucking furious with these players. Second-half come out like the game's won. Show some fucking bottle and make it three, four, five. But we've surrendered a 2-0 lead and fail to punish the animals for droppoing points. We'll finish 10+ points behind a bang average Celtic side because we've got too many players besotted with their own hype.

Goldson can %^*& off and enjoy the Championship for double the money. I'm sick to the back teeth of watching that fud get made a fool out of by shite players, and prance about blaming everyone but himself.

McGregor is as bad now as any goalkeeper I can remember in our colours. He cannot play for us again. He's got at least one goal to give away every single game.

The ref was a disgrace as per. Two, three blatant penalties missed again.

Throwing this league away, mcgregor is the first one needing dropped ffs and don't get me started on Goldson either, and why no changes in the second half when we needed a wee bit of spark.

we don't deserve to win the league blowing a 2.0 lead at home versus shite like that.

Our defence is awful.... Positioning, failure to mark people, running backwards and conceding so much position on the pitch. Definitely needs a shake up. 3 draws in 3 games because we leak like a holy bin.....

Pathetic, Rangers. Inept in front of goal, inept at the back.

I'd rather play with 10 men than have Arfield start.

we simply cannot keep being as wasteful up top as we are most weeks and expect to come out on top, our sloppiness will be our downfall this season

If they do end up winning the league can we really have any complaints?

It's battle of the shittest this season.

Heroes on Thursday to this shite I now it's ot done but based on last couple of months we are dropping more fucking ruined my day

That has been the pattern with gio throughout huge swings in performances as said after thurs jury still out on him and looks like when it all comes to a head he wont be good enough

Poor poor performance second half and some terrible misses. Again, like last week not one single ball fell for a Rangers player in the Motherwell box. Their second goal, five times Rangers player tried to get it forward and each time the bounce fell to a Motherwell player. McGregor reall really bad for their first.

The issue with the refs speak for itself, but the switching off defensively and not killing the game when it control costs us points again.

Results like this one or what costs titles. We should have closed the gap, put the pressure on them, and we wasted it.

McGregor has single-handedly lost us another 2 points today.

Over the course of the season his mistakes have cost us a lot of points.

3 shots on target and 2 goals today for Motherwell...

It was obvious at 2-1 that we needed to make changes, Gio took the plaudits on Thursday for changing things, well he needs to take the blame today for doing nothing when it was clear we were struggling.
Fk knows what has happened to our defence, not one of them deserved pass marks today.

Back