MOTM Poll Rangers v Motherwell - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lunstram caused us the first goal, he played a short pass out left which was cut out by a Motherwell player who skinned him for pace, crossed and bang, goal!
He was played out of position, but has been culpable in goals lost throughout this season.
Even after he lost the ball, he had to commit a professional foul and take the guy out.
Second goal - Goldson brain fart and McGregor not covering his near post.
FFS. We thought the game was done at 2-0 up.

Unforgiveable points dropped today.
Like most such results it actually feels worse with a further look.

I had thought yesterday theres no way Im watching it back again, then did so this morning which of course made it look all the worse because the shock & disbelief is gone, replaced by cold hard reality.

Baffling as it was infuriating stuff really.

Last edited:
a baffling 2nd half display
from the heights of joy to depths of despair in 3 days
the chances are running our rangers, get the finger out

Like most such results it actually feels worse with a further look.

I had thought yesterday theres no way Im watching it back again, then did so this morning which.

Baffling as it was infuriating stuff really.
Haven't watched it back, but I got up from bed this morning and still couldn't believe how fecking awful we were in conceding those goals.

The worst of it was that at the time, watching the game, just before they got their equaliser, I had this sinking feeling that it was just about to come about.
And so it proved.

Too many players trotting about at that point, and not enough getting in the way of the ball & player.

Just home from the match and I can't believe we threw that away. Arfield is totally done. How many chances does he miss its pathetic. He isn't alone though.
We have gone from those beasts slashing their wrists to dancing in the streets of their slums.
Beyond Gutted.
I agree Arfield was tired but to single him out is unfair. He is creating chances and in the right place. What about Aribo? What was his contribution yesterday?

We could have been 6-0 up at HT!
Hit bar:2 fantastic saves:bad miss by Lundstrom.
Sleeping in 2nd half!

Those cnuts have scored so many late winners this season. When is it our turn to do that?
We don't get late winners generally. If we get an inordinate amount of time added on we f#ck about with stupid tippy tappy passing and get nowhere. That lot really know how to use the extra minutes alloted to them, and they go for glory. That's why they bag winners in stoppage time with an almost uncanny regularity.

Back