Dundee away (league) mygers emails out

nelster

Official FF Paparazzi
Gold. Good luck all. Think this takes me onto 6. Dundee. St Johnstone. Livingston. Hibs. Aberdeen. Dundee.

I'm silver and have applied for every away game and have been given 1 ticket all season
I won't hold my breath for this game

Ooft two in a row after having 2 out of the last 10 ballots.

Gold tier.

Had St Johnstone and Dundee now both times !

Ross County fastest finger first
St Johnstone, Dundee (2nd ballot), Livingston, Hibs, St Johnstone, Dundee.

6 in ballots, 1 fastest finger first

Clearly my emails to MyGers a fortnight ago worked.

Gold here along with my son, nothing again, apart from the St Johnstone shambles of last week the last ticket I got in a ballot was Easter Road at the start of December.

When's the deadline so I can look out for the 2nd ballot when the folk who've applied with no intention of going don't buy them?

So we’ve had Ross County, Dundee United, St Johnstone and Dundee now and I’ve not had a single one in those 4 with circa 2500 applications per game in my tier (gold). Something doesn’t quite add up…

Still on two games for the season in silver and with no chance of getting the Celtic game, looks like I will end the season on 3 if I am lucky.

Time to go back to the old way of allocated games at the start.

For example and able to be adjusted accordingly:

Gold- allocated 10
Silver-allocated 6
Bronze- allocated 3

Everyone gets the points for signing up

Last edited:
In gold and had nothing since Hearts at the start of December, didn’t get Hibs the game before that either

Still on two games for the season in silver and with no chance of getting the Celtic game, looks like I will end the season on 3 if I am lucky.

Time to go back to the old way of allocated games at the start.

Gold- allocated 10
Silver-allocated 6
Bronze- allocated 3

Everyone gets the points for signing up
We don't have the allocations to hand out those numbers

Seriously considering not bothering with mygers next season and just sticking to home games. Largely been a waste of £50 so far.
Totally agree mate. Not far off gold but only had 3 away tickets all season. One of which was Ross County at the start of the season which was effectively 1st come 1st served.

Gold and successful, that makes 6. St. Johnstone x2 (1x second ballot.), Dundee x2, Livingston and Hibs.

Totally agree mate. Not far off gold but only had 3 away tickets all season. One of which was Ross County at the start of the season which was effectively 1st come 1st served.

I got moved down to silver in the last recount - got 2 prior to that (St Johnstone and Motherwell) and none since.

If you're in the bronze or silver categories, you're basically paying £50 just to guarantee yourself a semi-final or final ticket, which let's face it unless up against celtic or Hearts or Hibs when in good form, you'll get pretty easily anyway.

Bronze and nothing again. Only had Motherwell so far, and not expecting anything else now. Oh well, it is what it is.

Still nothing since hibs over 3 months and what 7 games without a ticket in gold is a joke

Are there many others like this?

I'm gold and haven't had one since Hearts just after Hibs. I know 2 lads in gold who got Dundee United and St Johnstone, also 2 more who got St Johnstone and Dundee.

Last edited:
Nothing for me on Silvery/gold

My old man got one. His 3rd of the season from Silver.

We have applied for every game. I’ve had St Mirren, Motherwell, Ross County, Dundee Utd, St Johnstone.

He’s had Hibs, Dundee Utd and now Dundee.

If I end up on 7 for the season plus guaranteed Hampden I’m quite happy to pay £40 next year.
Would still have preferred a Cat A though.

I'm gold and haven't had one since Hearts just after Hibs. I know 2 lads in gold who got Dundee United and St Johnstone, also 2 more who got St Johnstone and Dundee.
I was nothing since Hibs but then I got St Johnstone.

Nothing for Dundee though.

Me and my son, nothing since Hibs although we managed to pick up St Johnstone tickets at the 3rd attempt last week.

Nothing for this one. Will it count if you took up the option for St Johnstone in the second ballot?

Me and my son, nothing since Hibs although we managed to pick up St Johnstone tickets at the 3rd attempt last week.

I've just checked my emails and order history for the last few months because I feel like I must have missed something but I haven't. I didn't even get for St Johnstone, presumably it wasn't like Livingston and open to all who applied in the end?

Back